PDA

View Full Version : Rab Top Bag and Pad sleeve

MedicineMan
02-13-2003, 08:13
I recieved my Rab Top Bag with integral sleeping pad sleeve from Moonbowgear this past week. I had originally thought this was the route to take in defeating cold with the hammock, and though now I am pursuing the 'underquilt' I think the top concept with integral pad sleeve will have its time....
But for this post I am wondering if anyone here at Whiteblaze has an interest in seeing the sleeping bag with the sleeve and with the pad in place.
I have a digital camera and could post pics of such, but I would need instructions on how to upload to the site.....

HikeLite
12-28-2003, 17:17
I recieved my Rab Top Bag with integral sleeping pad sleeve from Moonbowgear this past week. I had originally thought this was the route to take in defeating cold with the hammock, and though now I am pursuing the 'underquilt' I think the top concept with integral pad sleeve will have its time....
But for this post I am wondering if anyone here at Whiteblaze has an interest in seeing the sleeping bag with the sleeve and with the pad in place.
I have a digital camera and could post pics of such, but I would need instructions on how to upload to the site.....

I would like to know the interior dimensions of that bag if you have time to measure them.