PDA

View Full Version : Hiking, Camping and Backpacking Tips and Tricks | Going Ultralight, Stealth Camping..

Walking Nature World
04-24-2019, 07:57
Hiking, Camping and Backpacking Tips and Tricks | Going Ultralight, Stealth Camping and Cooking on Trail

In this video we decided to share with you the lessons that we've learnt after being hiking, camping and backpacking for more than two years now. So all the beginner backpacker's stay tuned because there will be some useful hacks and tips for you! Let's begin!

Watch the full video here:
https://youtu.be/VgwM4f-ZWg4

Let us know what are your own personal tips and tricks when you're hiking, camping and backpacking. We always eager to learn new things so make sure to leave us a comment below!

MalloryMalarkey
05-07-2019, 23:37
Thanks for sharing! I'm so jealous - I wish my husband would share some communal gear with me, like a cook set and shelter! We could shed a lot of pack weight that way, but he insists we each need to be self sufficient... *eye roll* haha! I mean I kind of get where he's coming from but short of ditching my own stove and fuel and eating cold food, I don't think I can get much lighter at this point on my own.

Walking Nature World
05-08-2019, 06:26
Thanks for sharing! I'm so jealous - I wish my husband would share some communal gear with me, like a cook set and shelter! We could shed a lot of pack weight that way, but he insists we each need to be self sufficient... *eye roll* haha! I mean I kind of get where he's coming from but short of ditching my own stove and fuel and eating cold food, I don't think I can get much lighter at this point on my own.

Thank you for commenting. Yes, that can be one of the advantages hiking as a couple - distribution of the weight:) Especially carrying the tent adds up quite a bit of weight.