PDA

View Full Version : Wander women

JNI64
05-22-2019, 07:19
I've caught a couple of these young ladies (at heart) videos ,3 of them hiking together probably mid. 60's . They do little bits the one they did in trail days with the pot cookie was absolutely hilarious. Their most recent video was a short tribute to what has happened these Last couple of weeks.

Thrifty Endurance
05-22-2019, 08:44
I've caught a couple of these young ladies (at heart) videos ,3 of them hiking together probably mid. 60's . They do little bits the one they did in trail days with the pot cookie was absolutely hilarious. Their most recent video was a short tribute to what has happened these Last couple of weeks.

I really like watching them too! They are hilarious and love the Pesky hiker skits! Their tribute was spot on.

ldsailor
05-22-2019, 11:44
Funny Trail Days video but I have a question. Was that a put-on or did Pesky really get thrown in jail? She was handcuffed in the police golf cart and then they went to "bail" her out. Having been to Trail Days a few years ago, it's hard to believe the cops would throw someone much less an older woman in jail for intoxication.

T.S.Kobzol
05-22-2019, 12:06
I like to watch them. They seem to be having a great attitude for the outdoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrifty Endurance
05-22-2019, 13:06
Funny Trail Days video but I have a question. Was that a put-on or did Pesky really get thrown in jail? She was handcuffed in the police golf cart and then they went to "bail" her out. Having been to Trail Days a few years ago, it's hard to believe the cops would throw someone much less an older woman in jail for intoxication.

Definitely a skit! I hope they continue the Pesky skit all the way to Katahdin! It certainly lightens up the mood. I follow them on Instagram too. They are about to hit their 1000 miles! Yippee! Happy trails! ATStrong

JNI64
05-22-2019, 14:25
Out there having the time of their lives, I like the one when they came to a creek and swimming swinging their wet hair back in slow motion like a model ,oh my God so funny. I've never thought about hosting a hiker but I actually thought about getting hold of them and hosting them for the night, but me being a 55yr. Old single man and all that happened I think not. Ya know that's gonna be me in 10 years ( I hope ) out there long distance hiking and I hope I have half the fun there having.