PDA

View Full Version : Hot Springs early July

kevin
03-02-2006, 23:55
I'm starting to do some planning for my annual section hike (might get this thing wrapped up sometime in the next 20 years). This year I'll be starting in early July at Hot Springs and headin' north for a couple weeks. If anyone is interested in joining me reply here or fire off a PM. I'm a 37-year old college prof who spends too much time sittin' at his desk (but loves the summer schedule the job provides), so don't plan to be banging out the big miles or following too specific of a schedule.

Stix
03-06-2006, 16:33
About this time last year I was hiking from SBF to Erwin, but because of an injury I had to bail out at <st1:City><st1:place>Hot Springs</st1:place></st1:City>. I will definitely go back and conquer this section and hell I may even press as far as Carvers Gap. Although July is a ways out and I may try and hike this section before July, I will let you know something as the date gets closer. <o:p></o:p>

Stix
03-06-2006, 16:37
O.K. what the hell is up with these stupid pink faces and for the record, I didn’t add them.
Why can’t I edit my post?<o:p></o:p>

kevin
04-23-2006, 15:49
I'm starting to do some planning for my annual section hike (might get this thing wrapped up sometime in the next 20 years). This year I'll be starting in early July at Hot Springs and headin' north for a couple weeks. If anyone is interested in joining me reply here or fire off a PM. I'm a 37-year old college prof who spends too much time sittin' at his desk (but loves the summer schedule the job provides), so don't plan to be banging out the big miles or following too specific of a schedule.

Its been awhile since I posted this, so I thought I'd bump it up