PDA

View Full Version : becoming a donating member

neo
03-03-2006, 10:28
i recommend if ya really like this site,become a donating member,i viewed the list,99.999 percent of registerd member are non donating members is a minimum $10.00 a year gonna break ya,i really like this site,just doing my part,thanks everybody:cool: neo

TN_Hiker
03-03-2006, 11:57
What took you so long Neo?? I suggest we charge Neo everytime he mentions hammock hanging say 10 cents or so. That should cover bandwidth and server cost for next few years.

Sorry Neo.....just giving you a hard time....couldn't resist it

max patch
03-03-2006, 12:16
Whats better for the long term health of the site...

Someone who contributes $10 but then cheapens and degrades the site with endless posts about the hotness of Hillary Clinton and how "cool" hammocks are (we got it after after the first 50 posts or so),

OR

Someone who doesn't contribute money to the site but posts relevent and helpful commentary.

Juss askin....

rgarling
03-03-2006, 12:21

relevant & helpful commentary AND donations are required for the health of the site.

neo
03-03-2006, 13:36
What took you so long Neo?? I suggest we charge Neo everytime he mentions hammock hanging say 10 cents or so. That should cover bandwidth and server cost for next few years.

Sorry Neo.....just giving you a hard time....couldn't resist it

i am addicted lol what else can i say:cool: neo

neo
03-03-2006, 13:37

Someone who contributes $10 but then cheapens and degrades the site with endless posts about the hotness of Hillary Clinton and how "cool" hammocks are (we got it after after the first 50 posts or so),

OR

Someone who doesn't contribute money to the site but posts relevent and helpful commentary.

Juss askin....

huh lol:cool: neo

Frosty
03-03-2006, 13:39
i am addicted lol what else can i say:cool: neoYou don't have to say anything else. Restraint of tongue and pen, if praticed by just a few members, would greatly improve this site.

neo
03-03-2006, 14:17

OR

Juss askin....

leave hillary out of this lol:cool: neo

Almost There
03-03-2006, 21:14
Neo, you can keep your filthy addiction to hammocks, and I'll keep my clean and healthy addiction to women!!!:jump

weary
03-04-2006, 00:24

OR
Juss askin....
I vote the former. Web sites cost money. Tell me one reason why you should not help pay for something you participate in -- well other than that you are cheap.

I used to be cheap. But I've gotten wiser -- and older. My wife and I worked on our income taxes today. I was astounded at how much we've managed to give away out of what is basically two social security checks -- and how great it made us feel.

Weary www.matlt.org

neo
03-04-2006, 05:28
I vote the former. Web sites cost money. Tell me one reason why you should not help pay for something you participate in -- well other than that you are cheap.

I used to be cheap. But I've gotten wiser -- and older. My wife and I worked on our income taxes today. I was astounded at how much we've managed to give away out of what is basically two social security checks -- and how great it made us feel.

Weary www.matlt.org (http://www.matlt.org)

it is better to give than to recieve:cool: neo