for all Appalachian Trail Legends

Showering beforehand is required.

Service provided by Desert Lobster!

Lone Wolf
03-09-2006, 21:36
All the "legends" have passed on.

Jack Tarlin
03-09-2006, 21:37
Geez.....Since he's evidently a wagering man, anyone here wanna place bets on how many people will take Lobster up on this magnanimous offer?

Sure hope he's not hoping to pay the rent off what he makes that weekend.

The very thought boggles the mind.

Old Spice
03-09-2006, 21:38
I'm not a legend, but I look forward to a massage. My feet will really need them by the time I get to trail days.

A-Train
03-09-2006, 21:39
I think it'd be more appealing if you let legends get free shots at Lobster, instead of the massages. Anyway, if you're so eager to touch Lonewolf, Jack and Warren, why don't you just ask:)

Cheesewhiz
03-09-2006, 22:49
What about Wingnut, does he get a free rubdown?

Old Spice
03-09-2006, 22:53
What about Wingnut, does he get a free rubdown?

That's just wrong. One more nasty image floating around my head.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
03-09-2006, 23:56
I am coming out of the closet - I am Granny Gatewood reincarnated
I'll say anything for a message

Lugnut
03-10-2006, 01:26
for all Appalachian Trail Legends

Showering beforehand is required.

Service provided by Desert Lobster!

You are sick and perverted, but yet funny enough to be excused. If you can get past the ZZ Top beard on one and duct tape on the other it will no doubt be appreciated - mostly by the audience! :banana

KirkMcquest
03-10-2006, 03:11
Man on man massage??? I don't think so, but I'm sure Jack Tarlin would be interested.lololol

Jack Tarlin
03-10-2006, 03:29
Pretty funny comment, coming from a guy who either spends all his time defending his best buddyroo, or is always posting within minutes of the same gentleman. On this site, they can't get you fellas apart with a crowbar...what's it like when you two AREN'T on line, eh?

Actually, don't answer, I'd really rather not know.

I'm glad you're laughing out loud, Kirky.

You can't begin to imagine how much you amuse the rest of us.

Bye, now.

KirkMcquest
03-10-2006, 03:48
I'd give you credit, if your even in the least bit funny or effectively sarcastic jack. I bet you like to know what it's like when neither of us are online. I bet your quite vexed about it aren't you? Your too easy, Jack.

Jack Tarlin
03-10-2006, 04:00
Wonder what it's like when you're not on line?

Nope.

Besides, when are you never on line?

You sure as s*** don't seem to hike much.

'Night, sonny. I got no time for this idiocy right now.

KirkMcquest
03-10-2006, 04:01
Good night Jack

Cheesewhiz
03-10-2006, 07:27
Hey KirkMcDirk why don't you go ruin yet another forum somewhere wlse with your little buddy.

Miss Janet
03-10-2006, 22:16
Lobster... you will be really short on business I am afraid... I will have a group of alumni hikers set up at my campsite that are also massage therapists... and they are cute ladies... you can come and visit if you will be nice.

longshank
03-11-2006, 13:31
[quote=Jack Tarlin]Pretty funny comment, coming from a guy who either spends all his time defending his best buddyroo, or is always posting within minutes of the same gentleman. On this site, they can't get you fellas apart with a crowbar...what's it like when you two AREN'T on line, eh?[quote=Jack Tarlin]

It's called comraderie, Tarlin, perhaps you have difficuties getting your mind around that concept. You should stop portraying others in the conext of your own exisistence.

longshank
03-11-2006, 13:32
context......

Sly
03-11-2006, 19:57
It's called comraderie, Tarlin,
Welcome to the **** list Longdank. Who knows, someday BJ will be selling a T-shirt at Trail Days with our name on it.