PDA

View Full Version : Faulty puzzle

scope
01-19-2020, 16:40
Got this puzzle for Xmas. Can’t wait to do the Mt Mitchell section, [emoji13].

And isn’t it supposed to be Laurel “Fork” Gorge ??!?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200119/0cb97475344c1acb41a83774be67c28a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee Viking
01-19-2020, 17:08
I am assuming Mt Mitchell is supposed to be Roan Mtn. And McAfee Knob is pretty far south in VA.

greentick
01-20-2020, 00:48
Made in China?

illabelle
01-20-2020, 06:24
Last year I purged 6 or 8 puzzles from my collection. Felt good to free up some shelf space.

Well, the daughter decided to get me some replacements. And the sister got the same idea. And the other daughter. And the husband. For Christmas I got THIRTEEN new puzzles to cram onto the shelf!! :eek:
This morning I'll start #10. My back is aching from leaning over the table, and I think I'm going blind.

I should get out of the house and go hike Mt Mitchell. :)

Traffic Jam
01-20-2020, 23:27
Last year I purged 6 or 8 puzzles from my collection. Felt good to free up some shelf space.

Well, the daughter decided to get me some replacements. And the sister got the same idea. And the other daughter. And the husband. For Christmas I got THIRTEEN new puzzles to cram onto the shelf!! :eek:
This morning I'll start #10. My back is aching from leaning over the table, and I think I'm going blind.

I should get out of the house and go hike Mt Mitchell. :)

Funny, I used to do tons of puzzles and have been thinking about it a lot lately. Ravensburger puzzles are the best.

illabelle
01-21-2020, 10:09
Funny, I used to do tons of puzzles and have been thinking about it a lot lately. Ravensburger puzzles are the best.

The one I'm saving for last is a Ravensburger. Never had one of those before. It's a view of celestial bodies, probably our solar system, but with incredible colors. :)