PDA

View Full Version : Two WB members into Hall Of Fame!

napster
03-13-2006, 16:54
If you could vote two WB members into the Hall OF Fame or/and Hall of shame. Who would it/they be?

napster
03-13-2006, 17:04
Grama Graci and One_ Leg For Hall Of fame!

MOWGLI
03-13-2006, 21:08
I'd vote for Alligator & Dances With Mice, but since they have both gambled on the trail (will Minnesota Smith complete the trail or not) they're banned from the Hall of Fame for life.

Skidsteer
03-13-2006, 21:20
I'd vote for Alligator & Dances With Mice, but since they have both gambled on the trail (will Minnesota Smith complete the trail or not) they're banned from the Hall of Fame for life.

Yes, yes; nefarious characters indeed. But Dance's gave me a ride once, nevertheless.:-?

Alligator
03-13-2006, 21:27
Wait, Wait, whadda you guys talking about?
Ohmigod my son stole my password:eek: .

MOWGLI
03-13-2006, 21:28
Maybe we could admit them with an asterisk - ala Roger Maris?

neo
03-13-2006, 21:32
my vote is those great guys longshanks and mcquest,there have been times when i have been down in the dumps and these 2 awesome white blazers got me laughing and helped me snap out of it,they have made a great contribution to this site,way to go guys, my votes is with longshanks and mcquest:cool: neo

Skidsteer
03-13-2006, 21:32
Wait, Wait, whadda you guys talking about?
Ohmigod my son stole my password:eek: .

Monk junior?:eek:

MOWGLI
03-13-2006, 21:37

I'd like to apologize for the post above. My wife has access to my computer and she apparently posted the above message while I was in the shower. She has a thing for small rodents and large reptiles - and as a Quaker - she's against gambling in any form.

I have duct taped her to a chair and am force feeding her uncooked ramen to teach her a lesson. I'd like to apologize to the hiker community for this egregious breach of etiquitte. :banana

Alligator
03-13-2006, 21:43
Monk junior?:eek:
Little Thelonious is quite the "uzik" fan. Here's a favorite.
The peanut sat on the railroad track,
his heart was all a flutter,
Round the bend came number ten,
oooOOOO ooooOOO
Choo Choo peanut butter.

Which always gets him saying "peanut butter, peanut butter". Ah two year olds.

Skidsteer
03-13-2006, 21:45
I'd like to apologize for the post above. My wife has access to my computer and she apparently posted the above message while I was in the shower. She has a thing for small rodents and large reptiles - and as a Quaker - she's against gambling in any form.

I have duct taped her to a chair and am force feeding her uncooked ramen to teach her a lesson. I'd like to apologize to the hiker community for this egregious breach of etiquitte. :banana
That's not fair. I had just taken a big swig of pop and it shot out my nose.:mad:

KirkMcquest
03-13-2006, 21:48
my vote is those great guys longshanks and mcquest,there have been times when i have been down in the dumps and these 2 awesome white blazers got me laughing and helped me snap out of it,they have made a great contribution to this site,way to go guys, my votes is with longshanks and mcquest:cool: neo

You are the man :cool:

neo
03-13-2006, 22:13
You are the man :cool:

thanks mcquest give my best regards to longshanks:cool: neo

hustler
03-13-2006, 22:18
I would say if MinnesotaSmith makes it, he'll go from the hall of shame, to the hall of fame. Go MS!!!

Just Jeff
03-13-2006, 23:58
Maybe we could admit them with an asterisk - ala Roger Maris?

And Barry Bonds*

MOWGLI
03-14-2006, 15:54
And Barry Bonds*

Or Mark (I'm not here to talk about the past) McGwire***. What a palooka!

Dances with Mice
03-14-2006, 16:27
I just can't get that image of Mowgli's wife, who 'has a thing for small rodents', duct taped to a chair out of my mind. It's caused me to relapse into bad habits....

I admit using internet bulletin board post-enhancing drugs. But they were given to me by my trainers! I thought they were vitamins, I didn't know. Everyone was doing them, they were handed out like candy in the bulletin board posters' locker room. They rushed me into the bigs before I was ready. I was just too young....You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.

The general public doesn't understand the pressure on professional internet bulletin board posters.

So I'm a 75-1 longshot to make it into the Hall. Wanna put a ten down on that?

Skidsteer
03-14-2006, 18:17
So I'm a 75-1 longshot to make it into the Hall. Wanna put a ten down on that?

Of course the winner's proceeds will go to White Blaze, right?:D

partly cloudy
03-14-2006, 23:16
Best WB gotta go with Road Runner and Foghorn Leghorn

OH

A-Train
03-15-2006, 00:56
Or Mark (I'm not here to talk about the past) McGwire***. What a palooka!

Hey Jeffrey. Don't hate. Mark and Sammy just work out a lot, that's all.

Just Jeff
03-15-2006, 01:00
Um hmm. And Barry gained like 45 lbs of muscle in six months. Musta been using John Basedow's videos.

MOWGLI
03-15-2006, 07:46
Hey Jeffrey. Don't hate.

"Ain't no time to hate. Barely time to wait."

max patch
03-15-2006, 08:16
Bonds is a blue blazer.

Jaybird
03-15-2006, 08:18
If you could vote two WB members into the Hall OF Fame or/and Hall of shame. Who would it/they be?

It truly AMAZES me how quickly these forums digress into "OFF-TOPIC" subjects!

MOWGLI
03-15-2006, 09:50
"Bonds is a blue blazer...."

....says Max, who has his patch.

Just Jeff
03-15-2006, 10:56
It's not off topic. Bonds is really McQuest and Mark is Longshanks. Still trying to figure out who Sosa is...probably Jaybird.

I would nominate attroll and Rock for their moderating skills (gotta have skills). Or maybe whoever has the most AT miles. Or Baltimore Jack for his name-calling artistry. Or probably MinnesotaSmith because not too many hikers get a whole betting league on their hike.