PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward!

JNI64
03-24-2020, 20:25
So I know we are all looking forward to getting back to what we were doing and for some that means going back out and continuing their hike. But before all this started, looking forward is there a trip or trips you're looking forward to? Some of mine. In 3 years I'll come to a milestone in my life and planning a hiking trip to Hawaii. I have a invitation to go to Nepal and stay with a friend and his family and in September hike to Everest base camp for festival. One more of many is I have a invitation to go to Peru and could hike some Inca and Machu Picchu. That last would be staying with 6 Peruvian sisters and a mother, could get interesting I'm single Male. So looking through your telescope to the future what trips are you looking forward to.

Slugg
03-24-2020, 20:46
Peru sounds sweet, you should do that..

I’m hoping to finish up the northern 150 miles or so of the BMT come fall. Can’t wait.

Nolan "Guido" Jordan
03-24-2020, 23:32
I'm thru-hiking next year, and I also wish to summit Kilo sometime in the future. . .

JNI64
03-25-2020, 09:23
I was planning Erwin to Hampton the end of may, probably not happening now. September planning Colorado, maybe I'll just take an extra week in Colorado and skip my AT section hiking this year. That would be a first in about 12 years.