PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to see the Wizard

Gray Blazer
03-21-2006, 20:41
To those of youse that haven't put me on your ignore list. Well, Im off work in 20 minutes, Then I'm headed to the Mountains that I love. I may die there this weekend (I can't because I have to be at my oldest stepson's wedding) but if I do, I die a happy man. Kirk, I'm glad we made peace. I love you, man. I know some of youse are going to surprise me and show up AT (where else) Rocky Bald, Nantahalas, NC where I will be aiding and abetting thru hikers and insurgents. I may even sell Lone Wolf a piece of bread. Naw, he can have all my bread and beer. Jim Sproul, I wish you could join me. I am so manic I think it would rub off on you. I love you guys. I'll upload the new pics next week. jj.... the hiker formerly known as Bear Bait II

KirkMcquest
03-21-2006, 21:33
Good luck, don't stop till you get to the last giant mtn.

neo
03-21-2006, 22:11
To those of youse that haven't put me on your ignore list. Well, Im off work in 20 minutes, Then I'm headed to the Mountains that I love. I may die there this weekend (I can't because I have to be at my oldest stepson's wedding) but if I do, I die a happy man. Kirk, I'm glad we made peace. I love you, man. I know some of youse are going to surprise me and show up AT (where else) Rocky Bald, Nantahalas, NC where I will be aiding and abetting thru hikers and insurgents. I may even sell Lone Wolf a piece of bread. Naw, he can have all my bread and beer. Jim Sproul, I wish you could join me. I am so manic I think it would rub off on you. I love you guys. I'll upload the new pics next week. jj.... the hiker formerly known as Bear Bait II

have a great trip:cool: neo