PDA

View Full Version : Sdoonek vs. Troglobil

troglobil
03-28-2006, 09:30
Since a certain thread seems to have dissapeared, or I'm not bright enough to find it...... For those concerned, Sdoownek and I have come to an understanding.
Often in the course of these types of discussions things that are said to briefly without full explanation of thoughts behind them may seem argumentive or even trollish. It is much harder to discuss things online rather than face to face. Here a simple mis-interpetation can lead to defensive actions against your percieved meaning. This appears to be the case here.
So lets move on to good informative posts and friendly banter. After all, I do come here for fun not to spar.

troglobil
03-28-2006, 09:32
Sorry I spelled your name wrong in title

neo
03-28-2006, 10:57
Since a certain thread seems to have dissapeared, or I'm not bright enough to find it...... For those concerned, Sdoownek and I have come to an understanding.
Often in the course of these types of discussions things that are said to briefly without full explanation of thoughts behind them may seem argumentive or even trollish. It is much harder to discuss things online rather than face to face. Here a simple mis-interpetation can lead to defensive actions against your percieved meaning. This appears to be the case here.
So lets move on to good informative posts and friendly banter. After all, I do come here for fun not to spar.

i am with you troglobil:cool: neo