PDA

View Full Version : What’s going on with HMG?

saltysack
07-06-2021, 10:30
I’ve sent two emails last Monday and Tuesday with no reply as well as calling several times.....was planning ordering another pack for wife but lack of response has me wondering. Assume it’s growing pains but a week with no reply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venchka
07-08-2021, 15:41
Buy online from an HMG dealer?
Pretty lame for them to not put up a recording, “We will be back on a specific date.”
There are other pack builders. And less expensive.
Good luck!
Wayne

Deacon
07-12-2021, 19:01
When making a serious derogatory charge such as this, I think it wise to specify exactly who HMG is, and not leave it just as initials.

We are speaking of HyperlightMountainGear?
(And not Hammock Gear).

Just heading off any misunderstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Franco
07-12-2021, 21:33
I think that Hammock Gear is known as Hammock Gear or maybe HG and I don't think they sell backpacks so I guess the OP really meant HMG.
just to make sure, I Googled HMG backpack , only HyperlightMountainGear came up.

saltysack
07-12-2021, 21:51
When making a serious derogatory charge such as this, I think it wise to specify exactly who HMG is, and not leave it just as initials.

We are speaking of HyperlightMountainGear?
(And not Hammock Gear).

Just heading off any misunderstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hyper light mountain gear....I sent two emails as well as called several times with only email confirmation said my emails received but could take up to 5 days as short staffed...twice that now so I’ve moved on...actually glad as she decided to just carry her old golite jam and I’ll haul most weight in my HMG framed pack. Saved $300+...still surprised as had great service as well as being able to speak with CS in past. I love my HMG junction 3400....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk