PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remeber 4 Wheel Bob Coomber from the Backpacker forums?

camper10469
10-17-2022, 20:08
Long ago I was on backpacker magazine forums where we had many very active fun people n exchanged ideas n experiances. The most impressive person in our circle of friends was 4 wheel bob. I use to email him regularly just to see how he was doing n his latest endevours. Sicne the forums upgraded their software so many times, most of the people jsut found new forums, and some just dropped out of sight. I lost Bob's email address n havent been in toutch in such a long time but tonight on PBS I watched one of his videos which brought back memories.

Bob is the most inspiring person Ive ever talked to. I talk about him often to persons with dissabilities wanting to push the envelope and needed a push. Ive directed them to Bobs video but its not the same as hearing Bob tell how he perpared n all the hard work and will power it takes.

I wonder if anyone here has his email address? I would love to contact him again.

pm me here?

BradMT
10-17-2022, 21:58
You can contact him on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/4wheelbob

https://www.facebook.com/4wheelbobclimber

camper10469
10-18-2022, 09:09
no facebook or social media accounts.

BradMT
10-18-2022, 14:54
no facebook or social media accounts.

You have a White Blaze account - this is a social media site.

camper10469
10-19-2022, 08:15
this is a forum... not a social club. facebook and alike is where you hang your laundry. thats social media.

BradMT
10-19-2022, 08:49
this is a forum... not a social club. facebook and alike is where you hang your laundry. thats social media.

Nothing more than semantics.

But you're welcome for sharing a way to contact him.

camper10469
10-20-2022, 14:48
never mind

Toolshed
10-21-2022, 13:48
LOL. Ask and ye shall receive.....:)

Mac2562
01-19-2024, 11:55
Long ago I was on backpacker magazine forums where we had many very active fun people n exchanged ideas n experiances. The most impressive person in our circle of friends was 4 wheel bob. I use to email him regularly just to see how he was doing n his latest endevours. Sicne the forums upgraded their software so many times, most of the people jsut found new forums, and some just dropped out of sight. I lost Bob's email address n havent been in toutch in such a long time but tonight on PBS I watched one of his videos which brought back memories.

Bob is the most inspiring person Ive ever talked to. I talk about him often to persons with dissabilities wanting to push the envelope and needed a push. Ive directed them to Bobs video but its not the same as hearing Bob tell how he perpared n all the hard work and will power it takes.

I wonder if anyone here has his email address? I would love to contact him again.

pm me here?

Hi, yes, Bob Coomber (4 wheel Bob) doing great and would love to hear from you! Email: [email protected] 925-209-4433.

Marilyn C.