PDA

View Full Version : New Internet Cafe in Franklin NC - A must stop!

Hoby
04-04-2006, 12:23
Hello Hikers!
I just opening up an Internet Cafe here in Franklin, NC and wanted to let you guys know.
. Hiker Friendly
. Convenient Location between Haven's Budget Inn and Saphire Inn
. Free 30 minutes of internet with purchase of coffee or drink
. 30 minute blocks of internet time only $1.50 with tax!
. Digital picture to CD transfer for $5.00
. I'll help you upload your digital pics and shrink them for your web-journals.
. Wide variety of coffee available.

All the hikers that have come in really love the atmosphere here and the friendly people here at Franklin, NC.

We just had a hiker bash here this past weekend and I must say the hiker community is a really friendly and awesome community. I am proud to help the hikers that have stopped into my store. I wish you all good luck on your hikes!

Thanks,
Mark
http://hobnobr.com

(See the pics from the bash at the website, more pics will be posted later tonight)

ps. AlmostThere, send your pics to me of the bash so I can put them up!

pss. Sorry for the plug. I hope I am posting in the correct forum, I did not see any forum rules or anything sticky so please forgive me if this offends anyone.

orangebug
04-04-2006, 14:10
Franklin is getting better and better as a trail town. Congrats on your new business, and good luck.

BW2006
04-04-2006, 14:56
Franklin is getting better and better as a trail town. Congrats on your new business, and good luck.soon it will be on the agenda for all thru hikers.

crutch
04-04-2006, 15:11
Mark and his sister Beth came along to the hiker fest a few days ago and provided all of the hikers with some high quality coffee and great conversation.....If you stop by Franklin and have a moment in between laundry and overeating at the A.Y.C.E.'s stop in and give them a visit.
They are two pretty cool folks and they have two of the things that all of us whiteblazers love........caffine & computers.