View Full Version : Blister, Packrat, Homebrew, Salamander

Lion King
04-04-2006, 17:39
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blast. see ya in Canada!
LK:banana

Blister
04-04-2006, 18:12
Homebrew and I are heading outta Glencliff tomorrow 6am - have alot of driving around to do before hitting his Moms house. She is getting us to the trail where we will meet up with Packrat. Then 3 glorious days on Amtrak. Salamander is being flown out from Denver Airport by hiker trash/pilot in a single engine plane (of which they are trying to figure out a air mail drop - yeh we'll have a blast on this trail!). We should all be meeting up in Demming with Jester/Peregrine Jack of AT 04 (Author of Deadmen walk no trails - just published of his AT hike). A day or two to organize and then we are off. But for me and Homebrew the journey will actually start tomorrow at 6am. Thanks for the good wishes LK!

Blister
04-04-2006, 18:15
OOppps, I meant she is getting us to the train no the trail to meet Packrat. Could there be some reason I have hiking on the brain. I must say the word gear 45 times a day!

LEGS
04-04-2006, 18:45
Best Of Luck To The Whole Bunch Of Ya!!!! Blister, Be Damn Sure And Check Your First Few Maildrops Closely. Could Be Some Surprizes For Ya. Lovews Ya Girl, See Ya When I Can. Hike Safe,stay Safe,and Do Them Good Things. Hike Hike And Away With Ya!!!!!

Lion King
04-05-2006, 16:42
Best Of Luck To The Whole Bunch Of Ya!!!! Blister, Be Damn Sure And Check Your First Few Maildrops Closely. Could Be Some Surprizes For Ya. Lovews Ya Girl, See Ya When I Can. Hike Safe,stay Safe,and Do Them Good Things. Hike Hike And Away With Ya!!!!!

Wut Up Legs?

Im about a week or two behind them for the PCT..CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going nuts, just knowing they are on a train right now heading to hike for 5 months. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go right now, not in a week or so...but plans make things the way they are.

:D