PDA

View Full Version : Zero Day Stay Hostel in Cascade, Maryland

somers515
05-29-2023, 06:51
Looks like a relatively new hostel in Cascade, Maryland. Reviews on FarOut are looking good. Anyone on whiteblaze know anything else about the place? I did a search and haven't seen any posts about it yet. I do really like a hostel you can easily walk to from the trail.

IrishBASTARD
07-17-2023, 06:30
Its "currently closed for construction", not sure how old the post is or when the "construction" will be finished. https://www.zerodaystay.com/

IrishBASTARD
07-17-2023, 06:31
My mistake "*Closed temporary for Construction Work*".

ZeroDayStay
01-14-2024, 08:08
Looks like a relatively new hostel in Cascade, Maryland. Reviews on FarOut are looking good. Anyone on whiteblaze know anything else about the place? I did a search and haven't seen any posts about it yet. I do really like a hostel you can easily walk to from the trail.

Hi -- hope you enjoyed your stay at Zero Day. Yes, starting April 20, we're a full-service hiker hostel (beds, priv rooms, or priv apt), and we're just 1 block from the Appalachian Trail: zerodaystay.com

LoneStranger
01-14-2024, 11:31
Hi -- hope you enjoyed your stay at Zero Day. Yes, starting April 20, we're a full-service hiker hostel (beds, priv rooms, or priv apt), and we're just 1 block from the Appalachian Trail: zerodaystay.com

Good luck to you folks! I also enjoy being able to walk in and out. Shuttle rides make you soft :)