PDA

View Full Version : Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 1 Tent For Sale

coppertex
12-20-2023, 11:45
Selling my Copper Spur one person backpacking tent. It works great and is in good condition. It has kept me dry in hours-long downpours. I've had it about 7 years, but I've used it lightly – only about one week a year. Everything you need is included: tents, rain fly, tent poles, 8 lightweight tent stakes, stuff sack. I'm also including the Big Agnes footprint which will allow you for a lightweight set up – you can set up the footprint with the poles, fly and stakes and leave the tent body behind.

There are 2 very small holes (maybe 1/4" diameter) in the tent body. They have been repaired and have held up fine through heavy rain.

I am asking $120 which includes ground shipping in the US. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

71newlands
01-06-2024, 22:30
Hi. Tent still available?
Selling my Copper Spur one person backpacking tent. It works great and is in good condition. It has kept me dry in hours-long downpours. I've had it about 7 years, but I've used it lightly – only about one week a year. Everything you need is included: tents, rain fly, tent poles, 8 lightweight tent stakes, stuff sack. I'm also including the Big Agnes footprint which will allow you for a lightweight set up – you can set up the footprint with the poles, fly and stakes and leave the tent body behind.

There are 2 very small holes (maybe 1/4" diameter) in the tent body. They have been repaired and have held up fine through heavy rain.

I am asking $120 which includes ground shipping in the US. Please contact me with any questions you may have.