PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding gear!!

Grey Fox
04-06-2006, 12:00
well....not really gear. what I want to find is a bull horn like Boromir had in the Lord of the Rings movie. I thought they would definately have one in gatlinburg, but was disappointed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

DawnTreader
04-06-2006, 13:51
I don't know if your serious or not.. maybe I'm just a geek.. Isildur's Horn is for sale, maybe on ebay, you could google it..but I have seen it around..

maybe this should have gone into the cell phone alternative thread!

Skidsteer
04-06-2006, 18:23
well....not really gear. what I want to find is a bull horn like Boromir had in the Lord of the Rings movie. I thought they would definately have one in gatlinburg, but was disappointed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=10377&c=669

Chase him down and have at it:D .

Grey Fox
04-07-2006, 11:14
oh, I'm dead serious. I wanna buy the horn so whenever I get to the top of a mountain I can blow it. I never get much time on a computer, if someone finds a website or ebay auction with it will you send it to me? thanks!!

Whistler
04-08-2006, 02:14
Those are hard to play, I was never able to get it down. I stick to percussion. No idea where you'd find one, but it shouldn't be too hard to browse around for. You can find anything online.
-Mark

Seeker
04-09-2006, 00:07
sorry man. i have some ideas, but i won't help you make more noise in the woods... :D