PDA

View Full Version : Hanover Outfitter Question

Sorcerer
04-13-2006, 10:05
I'll be headed to Hanover to start a section hike next month and I was curious if there was anywhere in town that I could get a canister of butane-propane fuel without having to take a bus and waste the better part of a day. There was talk of a few new stores in town and I was wondering if they were still open and if they sold something like Primus fuel.

Thanks for all your help!

neo
04-13-2006, 12:24
I'll be headed to Hanover to start a section hike next month and I was curious if there was anywhere in town that I could get a canister of butane-propane fuel without having to take a bus and waste the better part of a day. There was talk of a few new stores in town and I was wondering if they were still open and if they sold something like Primus fuel.

Thanks for all your help!

there is a new outfitter in hanover,i bought a couple pair of smart wool socks and a canister of fuel there:cool: neo

Blister
04-13-2006, 16:42
If not EMS is only about 12 miles away in west Leb.

MileMonster
04-13-2006, 20:53
Omer & Bob's is in town but they're more of a ski shop. I don't think they have any canisters.

There is a new place, I think it might actually be called The Outfitter, or something like that. It's more of a flyfishing shop, though. I'm not sure if they have canisters or not. Neo says they do, so it must be true.

Third option like Blister said, is EMS down the road in West Leb. They'll have whatever you need.

No matter what I'm sure we can cover you somehow. If no place in town has them and you will not be mobile enough to go down to the EMS once you get here, I could even leave one on my porch for you and you could come by and pick it up.