PDA

View Full Version : Hey Atlanta!

Jack Tarlin
05-01-2006, 08:42
I just discovered that a very good friend and former thru-hiker will be coming to Trail Days all the way from the West coast.

Is there anyone out there planning to head up to Damascus from Atlanta who might be able to help her out with a ride? (She of course will help out with gas and/or driving).

Jen's been serving in the Coast Guard for the past few years and this would be her first Trail Days in quite awhile; if anyone can help out on this, I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

Thanx in advance!

Sly
05-01-2006, 09:02
I love Yahoola! If she can make it to Asheville, I'd be more than happy to give her a ride.

Sly
05-01-2006, 09:06
In the meantime you may want to try Ox. oxgame97 at aol dot com

Sly
05-01-2006, 09:24
sorry... correct email is ox97game at....

Skidsteer
05-01-2006, 18:52
I just discovered that a very good friend and former thru-hiker will be coming to Trail Days all the way from the West coast.

Is there anyone out there planning to head up to Damascus from Atlanta who might be able to help her out with a ride? (She of course will help out with gas and/or driving).

Jen's been serving in the Coast Guard for the past few years and this would be her first Trail Days in quite awhile; if anyone can help out on this, I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

Thanx in advance!

Jack,

Do you know when she's flying in? And when she needs to be back( if a ride back is needed )?

Ox97GaMe
05-01-2006, 21:19
Jack,
Of course Yahoola is welcome to ride up with me. I will be leaving Thur evening around 6PM from the Atlanta area. I have 2 other pick ups to make en route, so would need to make sure that is all coordinated up front. She can give me a call at 678-464-3380 or email me at [email protected].

Jack Tarlin
05-02-2006, 08:34
Thanks to one and all for the quick replies; will pass information on to Y. in Seattle, who'll hopefully be able to make it to Damascus.

gr8fulyankee
05-10-2006, 14:27
Hey Jack,
I'll be leaving the Atlanta area Friday around noon if that helps provide another option, and coming leaving Damascus around noon.

Mongoose2
05-11-2006, 08:50
Jack

I'll be heading north wendsday night. Let me know if I can help.

Mongoose