PDA

View Full Version : Comming home

Trail Dog
05-02-2006, 04:35
Well thats it good bye Iraq, hello USA.

I leave today and will be back state side by Friday. Good luck to SGT Rock and everyone else still here, safe and come home in one piece.

I am looking foward to trail days and cant wait to have the Trail under my feet once again. Thank you everyone for your kind words and keeping me in your thoughts over the last year and a half, it means a lot to everyone over here.

See you all in Damascus.

SGT Rock
05-02-2006, 05:47
Good luck man. See you there next year,

TJ aka Teej
05-02-2006, 07:32
Welcome home!

Wonder
05-02-2006, 09:22
Congrats, and Welcome Home!

JJB
05-02-2006, 09:35
Welcome home and thank you for your service.

Rain Man
05-02-2006, 12:41
Well thats it good bye Iraq, hello USA....

Thanks for your service and we're all glad for everyone of you who come back safe and sound.

Rain Man

Trail Dog
05-02-2006, 16:18
I made it to kuwait in one piece. One step closer to home.

stag3
05-02-2006, 16:54
Trail Dog, we all owe you a huge thank you for protecting us folks back here.:banana :banana :banana Welcome home!!

Lilred
05-02-2006, 16:56
Thanks a bunch Trail Dog for all your service and that goes to all the men and women over there. Congrats on your homecoming

neo
05-02-2006, 17:19
Well thats it good bye Iraq, hello USA.

I leave today and will be back state side by Friday. Good luck to SGT Rock and everyone else still here, safe and come home in one piece.

I am looking foward to trail days and cant wait to have the Trail under my feet once again. Thank you everyone for your kind words and keeping me in your thoughts over the last year and a half, it means a lot to everyone over here.

See you all in Damascus.

welcome home bro,me and my wife have been praying for your safe return
since you told us last month .thanks for your service:cool: neo

us navy 1978-1982

Big Guy
05-02-2006, 17:22
Welcome back!! Thanks for all your service and I will keep your fellow warriors in my prayers for all to have a safe return.:banana

woodsy
05-02-2006, 19:55
[quote=Trail Dog]I made it to kuwait in one piece. One step closer to home.

Do they still call it the Freedom Bird? It has been a long time since I flew on this plane from foreign soil to the home of the free but remember the anticipation all too well, and stepping off the plane is when I was sure it was really for real. Wish you a safe return and an easy adjustment back into the free world. Of course, time on the trail should make it that much easier. Good luck and thanks!

Seeker
05-03-2006, 01:04
yeah... still the freedom bird...

congrats TD, welcome back... and thanks for your service.

once you decompress, shoot me a PM... don't know if you came through polk, but if you did, i'd like to hear about what we did right and wrong before we sent you over... and even if you didn't, it would give me some ideas on what you wished you'd known and i'll see if i can work it into something coming up...