PDA

View Full Version : ...first stone...

The Prophet
05-02-2006, 18:05
...wagging the tail...

Imagine (http://Imagine) taking back control of your life to have the time to invest in the only thing you'll take from this world, the relationships you cultivate while here. Imagine adopting four hour increments of time that you spend with your family, with God, with your work and with yourself instead of the tail wagging the dog where you are captive to schedules, time and possessions.

...in the ever-evolving world of me and my ideas, I've thought about this quite a bit, since reading (of course)...Thoreau's "Walden Pond" and Scott and Helen Nearing's "The Good Life"...

...it can be done, should be done, and I'm about to head out to start doing it...(how it will end up is anyone's guess)...BUT...

...4 hour increments of time...think about that...

...how would you like to know you had that every day for what you and only you decided for that time period...I have thought of it working, but it has to be efficient time well spent, not wasted...as so many do today in a typical work day when they are working not for themselves, but for someone else...

I have been the owner/boss/supervisor/responsible part/etc...I know what work is...long hours, days, months, years...with very very little to show for it...

...I closed the Hard Rock Cafe down in Jackson, TN as a result of focused efforts and total commitment to success...I know people, the price it takes to make something happen...so I say all of that to say this...

...I am about to launch something that I hope will always be totally "off the grid" when it comes to doing things the "old fashioned way"...

...near Gooch Gap in Suches, GA...a community that's NOT monastic, except how that goes well with hiker-types...certainly celibacy is your choice, not mine or another person's, but if it's for you, then I appreciate your ideas for you...

...criticism is sure to happen...so sad when, instead of contemplative moments of introspection, the ones who need a boost of signifigance will fall into this category of a quote I first used publicly in 1983...

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

...theodore roosevelt...

...4 hours of this opportunity a day; 4 days a week...

...4 hours a day for just you: doing what you love, what inspires you, what lets your soul sing...

...4 hours a day with family/community: a decade ago the average time a father spent with his children was 5 minutes a day...nice role-modeling for future gerbils...

...4 hours a day with God/worship:...you have no idea I'm sure what that would mean to you, since you've never done it...

...and that leaves you 8 hours for sleep...

...what I hope to do is fund the idea of "first-stone" with this venture...making opportunities for the right persons, who will be accountable to me for profit and loss (P&L)...or to make happen this patent idea to revolutionize the concept of stained glass...or perhaps not let the present administration know I voted 'libertarian' this last time (and a recent bumper sticker I noticed has the same guy running next time)...and find someone who knows the subtleties and intricacies of successful grant writing for "faith-based initiatives"...either way it needs to be getting done...each day outside of camelot is another day outside of camelot...
*patooey on that notion*

...can you find it in you to simplify your life to where you can live a life where only 4 hours a day is spent for your "daily bread"?...I know you can...let's get going and make a difference, not so much in the big wide world, but right where it matters the most...your big wide world...

...peace and grace to y'all...

Skidsteer
05-02-2006, 18:19
...I am about to launch something that I hope will always be totally "off the grid" when it comes to doing things the "old fashioned way"...

...near Gooch Gap in Suches, GA...a community that's NOT monastic, except how that goes well with hiker-types...certainly celibacy is your choice, not mine or another person's, but if it's for you, then I appreciate your ideas for you...

...peace and grace to y'all...

You might want to elaborate a bit, Prophet. So far it sounds like an elaborate plan to get laid.

...4 hours a day with God/worship:...you have no idea I'm sure what that would mean to you, since you've never done it...

How would you know?

Peace and Grace to you as well.

Pacific Tortuga
05-02-2006, 18:28
WHAT THE ? Is your name self proclaimed or written somewhere ? There is mail drops in Neels Gap, I hope ? Nice first post, can't wait to see all the reply's.

Dances with Mice
05-02-2006, 20:49
...4 hour increments of time...think about that.......4 lines of coherency...think about that...

RITBlake
05-02-2006, 21:07
yum, spam

brancher
05-02-2006, 21:38
OH, PULLEEEZE.....

Not here, too.....

Krewzer
05-02-2006, 23:25
Beam him up Mr. Scott, his work is done here.

otterman
05-03-2006, 08:23
Didn't make it past the second paragraph. (Thank goodness!):datz

Alligator
05-03-2006, 08:49
How can we be expected to even stay on topic with a thread opener like that? I move that the first post be deleted due to a lack of straight forwardness:D .

kyhipo
05-03-2006, 09:07
well actually I find alot of what your saying is true,except the fact I dont spend 4hrs a day for 4 days.for one thing I work 8to 10 hrs a day so that leaves me with limited time,I think the way the american society as a whole is a rat race!so its no wander people shun on your thoughts,but life it self is a journey so 4days on and 3 days off leaves some doubt in some of your theory what about the other three days just free brain space time.:rolleyes: ky

RockyTrail
05-03-2006, 09:48
Alcohol and message boards don't mix

Tabasco
05-03-2006, 10:03
Friends don't let friends post stoned...

cannonball
05-03-2006, 10:58
Please alow me to cut through this and simply state the "secret of life" in one sentence. Service to others is the rent we pay for the space we take up here on earth.

SGTdirtman
05-03-2006, 11:37
What is the point of this and why is it in the straight foward section?

The Prophet
05-03-2006, 19:29
...apparently this didn't get off on the foot I hoped it would...:-?

...I'm hoping thoreau's idea isn't dead yet...

...I copied and pasted this from my blog over on yahoo360, realizing that it'd be shredded by some, maybe many...

...getting back to simplicity is the theme here...

...being close to the AT is an opportunity to be serving others in a way all long distance hikers can appreciate in this "giving back"...

...I do hope that some will read and know it's a lot to digest, but then sometimes it's okay to let things settle in and then realize it's just an effort to see something happen that's meaningful and positive for all concerned...

...I appreciate all the feedback...I laughed til I got tears in my eyes at the good humor of all y'all...

Skidsteer
05-03-2006, 19:49
...apparently this didn't get off on the foot I hoped it would...:-?

A suggestion(s)?

-Lose the center align format( you can keep the green print, if you must ).
-Write a short description of your plans for a hermitage in Suches-then post your home page link so that folks can choose to visit the site or not.
-Contribute to other threads if you have something helpful to add.
-Resist the impulse to be so damn mystical.

Peace and Grace,

The Prophet
05-03-2006, 20:10
...thank you for your wisdom...

..."so damn mystical"...really?...ya think?...

...I'm just trying to be me...sorry if it offended you too much, I'll try to remember to step on the eggshells more carefully next time...

...can I breathe while I'm doing all the contortions you suggest, so I may be someday...acceptable?...*sniff*...

...just kiddin'...thanks for your help...

RITBlake
05-03-2006, 20:14
your confusing posts are making my skull ache.

Skidsteer
05-03-2006, 20:16
...thank you for your wisdom...

...I'm just trying to be me...sorry if it offended you too much, I'll try to remember to step on the eggshells more carefully next time...

...can I breathe while I'm doing all the contortions you suggest, so I may be someday...acceptable?...*sniff*...

...just kiddin'...thanks for your help...

You didn't offend me.

Your post mystified me.:D

brancher
05-03-2006, 20:37

No. Yer not.

RockyTrail
05-03-2006, 23:23
Honestly I never understood what the heck he was talking about, can somebody translate?
Them's high-falutin' words!

Buckles
05-03-2006, 23:36
Two shots of Maker's Mark and you'll begin to understand. Or, develop a burning desire to pontificate your own dogma.

Ender
05-04-2006, 10:57
I still have no idea what any of this is about. :-?

Giving back? Giving back what? Why not just say what you're doing instead of giving us ultra-vague high-minded idealisitic blather... it would help us to understand what's going on here.

The Prophet
05-04-2006, 14:32
...I'z am whut I'z am...

...glad I posted that Teddy Roosevel quote in there to parry these thrusts ye be sending my way...

...simplicity is the desire...permanence is the possiblity...

Dances with Mice
05-04-2006, 15:22
...I'z am whut I'z am...

...glad I posted that Teddy Roosevel quote in there to parry these thrusts ye be sending my way...

... and ... you ... intend .... to do this ... how?

Ender
05-04-2006, 16:02

What does this mean? Honestly. If you're doing something cool (and tangible), I'd love to be able to understand what it is that you're doing.

If you're just spouting out philisophical blah-di-blah... well... I think I'll just stop reading. But if you're setting up a spiritual retreat or something like that, saying what it is you're doing in clear and understandable terms would certainly help people to get where you're coming from.

Gray Blazer
05-04-2006, 16:06
That post was too long too read, I don't have the time.

brancher
05-04-2006, 17:32
...I'z am whut I'z am...

He's having fun, that's all. Age 51? I think not. I think more like liberal arts sophomore.......

Get a job.

RockyTrail
05-04-2006, 17:43
"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
-Theodore Roosevelt

(emphasis added!)

The Prophet
05-05-2006, 14:26
...as it is...I find out from a small "cross-section" that it's easier to destroy than to create...*smile*...what a revelation, huh?...

...now I see whether it would be desirable to have a hiker hostel set up near the beginning of the AT South, as it seems so many feel an obligation to be pampered and given credence for just showing up...

...would that disrupt the attitude of peace, contemplation, and serenity that usually is found in monastic settings...

...a sleep shelter with open walls so that hikers could find a bit of solace from the anxieties most have from beginning something that causes them to look to Katahdin instead of enjoying this moment, right here as totally wonderful and peaceful from where they came from to escape into peace and goodness of nature...

...the main construction for residents would be the same as for the hikers, although winter quarters, like the Cherokee natives who were here in the area before, would be of stone/logs/tin roofs...again, using off the grid sources of power as much as possible...nothing is hooked up to electricity anyway...

...these facilities, with chances for solar showers, baths, etc, for weary newbie NOBOs...soaking feet in epsom salts...enjoying a hot dog like they've never enjoyed before...

... a spot near the AT, or just a place further away so appreciative folks who are seeking solitude and quiet can find it rather than mixing the trail community in with it, is the question I see is being answered here...

...thank you all for your input...monday morning cynics included...*smile*

RockyTrail
05-05-2006, 14:55
Oh, you want to build a hostel....I see.
I just didn't get the part about a being first stoned for 4 hrs or whatever and then listening to Teddy Roosevelt make stained glass for P&L.:D

Well, if that's your thing, then peace to ya, man. Hope it works out.
RockyTrail, over and out...:sun

Fat Man Walking
05-07-2006, 20:39
I feel more like I do now than when I first read this.:sun

CaptChaos
05-08-2006, 16:14
Dude:

My first attempt at your post made my head hurt.

My second attempt at your post with a rum and coke in my hand did not help either.

On my third rum and coke or maybe it was the third attempt at your post my head still hurt so I drank more.

The other morning I got up and my head hurt from the drinking that I was doing because you made my head hurt.

Just give me the bottom line and tell me what you are doing so I can make sense out of it.

CaptChaos

Pacific Tortuga
05-08-2006, 16:48
I'd bet he's looking for a tax exempt status .......or

setting in motion a future insanity plea :-?

any way you look at it he is looking to "Profit' with a spin.

Lilred
05-08-2006, 17:08
Ok, let me see if I got this drift. (and drift it did, on a continental scale....)

You are suggesting a communal way of life, somewhere near Suches GA., where everyone will do the things they love, at 4 hour stretches. So, in one day you'd spend a straight 4 hours working, then 4 hours with family, then 4 hours with God and 4 hours with yourself. Arranging these 4 hour blocks of time in any way you choose.

Is that what you tried to say?

What about those of us that like to get 10 hours sleep?

What if one doesn't believe in God, could they parcel out that 4 hour allotment to the other three?

Does one have to have a family?

I like the idea in theory, could you convince my boss of this arrangement?

The Prophet
05-11-2006, 20:29
...well, I can see from these replies...if'n they be anything like the reception I might expect from newbit thru-hikers awandering up Gooch Mountain, after a stroll thru Devil's Kitchen...then I just might want to have my solace away from the hordes of ruffians, lest I be prompted to respond in kind to the generous encouragement found herein...probably up towards the Flatlands in Suches rather than too near the AT...

...plethoras of praise to all y'all...peace too!!!...

The Prophet
05-11-2006, 20:33
...even though I've been away for a day or so, I've done a lot of thinking about this little exercise...my purpose is to have a somewhat monastic experience up around Suches...since I've been in and around the AT since '75, I thought it could be a southern version of Mt. Greylock's situation where a hostel is provided for hikers, particularly since I've known so many new hikers wanting some sort of "civilization fix" really quick after beginning their treks...however...

...my purpose is to have constant peace around...the reception and encouragement I found here is to do whatever I want, just don't mix it with the trail community...sad, but that's the ball of wax as I see it...

...blessings to you all, and to all a good nite...

*smiles*...

The Prophet
05-11-2006, 20:37
...*cough*...**SPLUTTER**...an actual person not just wanting to rag on the idea?...

...totally YES, Lil Red...and those two extra hours of sleep could always be what you choose to do with your time...there is no rule except the golden one and the one before that, which Jesus said..."the greatest of the commandments were"...to love God with all your etc, etc, and to love your neighbor as yourself"...

...ta flippin' da...there is a pulse of peace among ye heathens YET...

Ender
05-11-2006, 21:33
...my purpose is to have a somewhat monastic experience up around Suches...since I've been in and around the AT since '75, I thought it could be a southern version of Mt. Greylock's situation where a hostel is provided for hikers, particularly since I've known so many new hikers wanting some sort of "civilization fix" really quick after beginning their treks...however...

OK, now if you'd just said this in the first post, or in any post after we had asked you explain yourself in clear and concise terms, you would have had a much better reception. Don't blame the people here for the response you got when it was almost completely unclear what you were asking us to encourage. To tell you the truth, I wasn't exactly convinced you weren't just another spammer. To be very clear on this, not a single person here was ragging on your idea, because we didn't know what your idea was until now. We were ragging on the way you were communicating.

Your idea sounds good, and I imagine that in real life you communicate in a more... um... understandable manner... it could work. My guess would be that you'd get a pretty good response from whatever hikers made it to your place, be they "heathens" or not (and by the by, the term heathen is fairly derogatory to non-christians (sometimes excluding some of the other major religions[judiasm, islam}, sometimes not)... kinda along the same lines as calling a christian an infidel).

That said, work on your marketing skills. Seriously.

Skidsteer
05-11-2006, 21:38
...well, I can see from these replies...if'n they be anything like the reception I might expect from newbit thru-hikers awandering up Gooch Mountain, after a stroll thru Devil's Kitchen...then I just might want to have my solace away from the hordes of ruffians, lest I be prompted to respond in kind to the generous encouragement found herein...probably up towards the Flatlands in Suches rather than too near the AT...

...plethoras of praise to all y'all...peace too!!!...

Take the chip off your shoulder and hear. If you're not willing to be straight up about your plans on an internet forum in which no one knows you and you have nothing to lose, how do you expect to deal with a house/hostel/retreat full of tired, disillusioned( three days into a hike they were unprepared for ), hungry, stinky, grumpy, homesick, wannabe hikers?

Be specific about your plans and you might find kindred spirits.

Or just carry out your plans and see what happens. People tend to understand deeds in spite of words. Be true.

Virtually every response to your post was in some way asking for clarification of your plans and ideas( or expressing displeasure and frustration in being unable to understand a word you wrote ), but instead of spelling it out you chose to respond with a passive-aggressive, psuedo-hurt-but-I-can-take-it, take my ball and go home attitude.

Spell it out. Take a chance. And as to your perceived reception on WB; Get over it.

otterman
05-12-2006, 07:52
...as it is...I find out from a small "cross-section" that it's easier to destroy than to create...*smile*...what a revelation, huh?...

...now I see whether it would be desirable to have a hiker hostel set up near the beginning of the AT South, as it seems so many feel an obligation to be pampered and given credence for just showing up...

...would that disrupt the attitude of peace, contemplation, and serenity that usually is found in monastic settings...

...a sleep shelter with open walls so that hikers could find a bit of solace from the anxieties most have from beginning something that causes them to look to Katahdin instead of enjoying this moment, right here as totally wonderful and peaceful from where they came from to escape into peace and goodness of nature...

...the main construction for residents would be the same as for the hikers, although winter quarters, like the Cherokee natives who were here in the area before, would be of stone/logs/tin roofs...again, using off the grid sources of power as much as possible...nothing is hooked up to electricity anyway...

...these facilities, with chances for solar showers, baths, etc, for weary newbie NOBOs...soaking feet in epsom salts...enjoying a hot dog like they've never enjoyed before...

... a spot near the AT, or just a place further away so appreciative folks who are seeking solitude and quiet can find it rather than mixing the trail community in with it, is the question I see is being answered here...

...thank you all for your input...monday morning cynics included...*smile*

Why didn't you just say so?
...and I thought there wasn't much LSD around any more.:jump

The Prophet
05-14-2006, 15:08
...just up in Suches yesterday, knowing soon whatever will be, will be up there...

...as I threw this idea out, I wanted to see your reactions, to understand more clearly what I had envisioned...how it merged with current hiker-mentality, or near enough...

...now I realize that I'd rather be more physically removed from the trail itself, but the idea of offering hiker aid in the Suches area of the AT still is a very possible activity that I'll be involved with...but there has to be a real time of solitude, and not just the idea of hiker hospitality as the reason for being there...

...thanks to you all for your input/s...it was a great read...

Dances with Mice
05-14-2006, 16:09
...just up in Suches yesterday, knowing soon whatever will be, will be up there...

...as I threw this idea out, I wanted to see your reactions, to understand more clearly what I had envisioned...how it merged with current hiker-mentality, or near enough...

...now I realize that I'd rather be more physically removed from the trail itself, but the idea of offering hiker aid in the Suches area of the AT still is a very possible activity that I'll be involved with...but there has to be a real time of solitude, and not just the idea of hiker hospitality as the reason for being there...

...thanks to you all for your input/s...it was a great read... Maybe you should visit Enota (http://www.enota.com/) before re-inventing the wheel. Perhaps what you want to do can be made to happen there, or graft into their other programs. Wouldn't hurt to talk with them and see what they're already doing.

I think Suches would be a good place to open a Zen center for bikers. Motorcyclists are really into that sort of quiet, self-realization, meditative spiritual stuff.

Hana_Hanger
05-14-2006, 17:04
Please take no offense...but truly this thread stressed me out and cause me a headache.
I hope it works out for you, and maybe I have lived on a island just a little to long that this whole thing made me feel Krazy...:D

neo
05-15-2006, 15:01
:D my favorite food is chinese ,then a tie between italian and mexican:cool: neo

KirkMcquest
05-15-2006, 17:40
...wagging the tail...

Imagine (http://Imagine) taking back control of your life to have the time to invest in the only thing you'll take from this world, the relationships you cultivate while here. Imagine adopting four hour increments of time that you spend with your family, with God, with your work and with yourself instead of the tail wagging the dog where you are captive to schedules, time and possessions.

...in the ever-evolving world of me and my ideas, I've thought about this quite a bit, since reading (of course)...Thoreau's "Walden Pond" and Scott and Helen Nearing's "The Good Life"...

...it can be done, should be done, and I'm about to head out to start doing it...(how it will end up is anyone's guess)...BUT...

...4 hour increments of time...think about that...

...how would you like to know you had that every day for what you and only you decided for that time period...I have thought of it working, but it has to be efficient time well spent, not wasted...as so many do today in a typical work day when they are working not for themselves, but for someone else...

I have been the owner/boss/supervisor/responsible part/etc...I know what work is...long hours, days, months, years...with very very little to show for it...

...I closed the Hard Rock Cafe down in Jackson, TN as a result of focused efforts and total commitment to success...I know people, the price it takes to make something happen...so I say all of that to say this...

...criticism is sure to happen...so sad when, instead of contemplative moments of introspection, the ones who need a boost of signifigance will fall into this category of a quote I first used publicly in 19blah,blah blah

What the hell are you talking about???? I want my four minutes back you SOB!!

otterman
05-16-2006, 07:44
:D my favorite food is chinese ,then a tie between italian and mexican:cool: neo

I really gotta say I love Cajun food and then Italian next.

middle to middle
05-16-2006, 07:58
What ever happened to sex drugs and rock and roll ?

t

Skidsteer
05-16-2006, 08:03
I think Suches would be a good place to open a Zen center for bikers. Motorcyclists are really into that sort of quiet, self-realization, meditative spiritual stuff.

....but they might get cranky if you run out of "communion wine".

neo
05-16-2006, 09:03
What the hell are you talking about???? me and longshanks are now a couple

:D what time is it:cool: neo

otterman
05-16-2006, 09:15
What ever happened to sex drugs and rock and roll ?

t

I'll go check! Stay tuned.

KirkMcquest
05-16-2006, 10:41
:D can I join in? I'll bring my hammock and pics of hillary.:cool: neo

You got the wrong guy here neo. Me and shanks are strictly hetro, but good luck in your search.:eek:

neo
05-16-2006, 10:46
You got the right guy here neo. Me and shanks are in loves:eek:

:D thats the spirit:cool: neo

KirkMcquest
05-16-2006, 11:09
:D thats the way I like it, in the hammock with my 'buddies':cool: neo

O.k, neo I think we all get the picture.

Grandma Dixie
05-16-2006, 18:03

...I am about to launch something that I hope will always be totally "off the grid"

So this means that you wont be posting here anymore, right?

The Prophet
05-16-2006, 20:33
...is that your desire, ma'am...that I don't post here?...

...and uh...like John Travolta said in "Michael", "I'm not that kind of angel"...I say too, "I"m not that kind of monk"...but puhleez don't expect me to try and make sense of that here...in reference to, "sex, drugs, and rock and roll"...

...I was hoping to get to Trail Days, but that may not happen, so I won't be able to see any of you there and Suches does have T.W.O. for bikers, both pedaling and motoring...the triangle from the intersection of Hwy 60 and 180 will lead to Vogel SP via Wolf Pen Gap...then up and over Neel's Gap, down to Turner's Corner...a right to Trahlyta's Grave (Stone Pile Gap), then another right up Hwy 60 back over Woody Gap into the valley again...

...nice resort for motorcyclists, for sure...

...reading Scott and Helen Nearing's book, "The Good Life" and realizing it can be done today too will help others see the chance to again be "off the grid"...

Tinker
05-16-2006, 23:53
bothered my eyes so much that I didn't read it.

Just thought you should know.

Dances with Mice
05-17-2006, 00:06
...reading Scott and Helen Nearing's book, "The Good Life" and realizing it can be done today too will help others see the chance to again be "off the grid"... Again, Enota is already practicing what you're preaching, with an off-grid "eco-village" and a large organic garden. They're about 1.5 miles off the AT though further north, up by Chattahoochee Gap. They don't really advertise or try to reach the hiking community much, most hikers who show up there are in need of help. You could bring a different, valued perspective to their community and they're looking for volunteers: http://www.enota.com/

Vi+
05-17-2006, 08:39
Mark,

In Post #56, you quoted “Middle to Middle” (Post #48), misquoted actually, "sex, drugs, and rock and roll". The statement made was, “What ever happened to sex drugs and rock and roll?”

Punctuation makes a difference. Philosophers must be more careful. There are fragile minds you’ll be toying with.

Middle to Middle,

I constantly receive junk email trying to sell me sex drugs. Are you having a problem? Electronically?

The Prophet
05-19-2006, 14:48
...whoa...there goes my sleep tonight...thanks for the heads-up...who wudda thunk I could be a bit rounding any corners with this crowd, huh?...

*smile*...

Mark,

In Post #56, you quoted “Middle to Middle” (Post #48), misquoted actually, "sex, drugs, and rock and roll". The statement made was, “What ever happened to sex drugs and rock and roll?”

Punctuation makes a difference. Philosophers must be more careful. There are fragile minds you’ll be toying with.

Middle to Middle,

I constantly receive junk email trying to sell me sex drugs. Are you having a problem? Electronically?

The Prophet
05-19-2006, 14:51
I did look up the enota site right after I saw it...totally INTERESTING I will immediately say, and thanks for the referral to them...

...I was hoping to be in Damascus today, but ah, the need to post...the need to be heard...the need for....*******...some astute observer of unsavory types might want to ad what I need, besides a life, brain, idea of what I'm talking about, etc, etc...

...mucho gracias mon amis...

Frosty
05-19-2006, 15:03
Isn't this the straightforward thread?

Straight Forward (9 Viewing)
This will be a very strict forum. It is for questions and answers. Any deviation from subject will be deleted.

Gaiter
05-19-2006, 18:55
Two shots of Maker's Mark and you'll begin to understand. Or, develop a burning desire to pontificate your own dogma.

I think it will take alot more than two shots of maker's plus whatever the prophet is on to understand ?????????????????????