PDA

View Full Version : thru hiker snobbish sh--ty attitudes

neo
05-03-2006, 15:50
why do most thru hikers think they are better than anybody else
beside more than 80 percent dont make it,if your going to be a snobbish butt hole about it at least what till you complete a thru hike so you have bragging rights:cool:

domnokmis
05-03-2006, 16:14
beside more than 80 percent dont make it,if your going to be a snobbish butt hole about it at least what till you complete a thru hike so you have bragging rights:cool:In their defense, thruhikers aren't as bad as hammockers :D

mingo
05-03-2006, 16:18
what brought on that comment, neo?

max patch
05-03-2006, 16:32
In their defense, thruhikers aren't as bad as hammockers :D

Wish I would have thot of it!

max patch
05-03-2006, 16:34
beside more than 80 percent dont make it,if your going to be a snobbish butt hole about it at least what till you complete a thru hike so you have bragging rights:cool:

i don't know.

why don't you ask your buddy cement sneakers?

Ender
05-03-2006, 16:39

I think that using the word "most" is grossly overstating it. There are always going to be a couple of people who act this way, and they will be the one's that stand out in your mind, but that doesn't make "most" thru-hikers like that.

A lot of potential thru-hikers may have this attitude, but all the thru-hikers I know who finished do not.

Alligator
05-03-2006, 16:41
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?p=199126#post199126

TOW
05-03-2006, 16:45
look these people are fired up for the most part because after all most have never done this sort of thing before and with their bodies kicking into high gear their brains get overloaded and therefore they think their poop don't stink..........if they are lucky enough to make it to the official half way point usually they have become somewhat of a humble soul...........

MOWGLI
05-03-2006, 17:06
why do most thru hikers think they are better than anybody else..

"Most" thru-hikers? Where'd you get that factoid Neo?

Sly
05-03-2006, 17:23
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by mingo
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/show...126#post199126 (showthread.php?p=199126#post199126)

I wouldn't say most but many thru-hikers are snobs. Same with section hikers, day hikers and people in general.

About feeling thru-hikers should have 1st dibs on shelters, well, that's bull. With few exceptions granted to thru-hikers, almost all the shelters have always been 1st come 1st serve. That's why it's always necessary to carry a personal shelter, tarp or tent.

Regardless, it's hardly worth starting a new thread.

mweinstone
05-03-2006, 17:28
if the world was cast into end times mad max scinario,....thru hikers to the one would be the people idd look for to live with. the mindset of hikers is similer to that of bikers. people who live and die free. thats it. just a greater than normal respect for off grid self sustaining freedom to live,piss and eat where when and how we choose.matthewski goes nuts online after work.

Alligator
05-03-2006, 17:48
they take all the space up at the hostels too...they're always in the buffet line, taking 3rds, 4ths, even 5ths, how about leaving some pie for the serfs...constantly filling up the registers too man...they've used up all the cool animal names, bear, wolf, dolphin...man, some guy had to take Dances With Mice everything's booked...i tried something poetic like Handsome Man with Big Sticks but it just didn't work so I had to settle for Alligator...at least it's warm and fuzzy right?...it's like, they finish their trips on these high mountains so they can look down on us, lords of the mountain...i don't know, it makes me feel kind of low...

Kerosene
05-03-2006, 18:25
it makes me feel kind of low...That's because you're an alligator and vertically challenged! :banana

neo
05-03-2006, 19:49

:D from a--holes i have met on the trail:cool: neo

neo
05-03-2006, 19:52

:D this comment by joec:cool: neo

I realize that shelters are not reserved for just thru hikers, however, they deserve the shelters, in my opinion, over weekenders. I would never go into the woods without a tent or my new hammock, and am more eager for the experience and putting up a tent is not a problem. Let those that are doing this everyday for the next several months have the easy path. Just be cordial to all, is all I ask in return.
<!-- / message -->

neo
05-03-2006, 19:54

then i responed with this:cool: neo

so you are saying that a section hiker that is doing 200 to 300 miles section
dont deserve to stay huh,up yours a--hole,i personally dont like shelters
i think they should tear them down,i am sick of potential thru hikers attitudes toward section hikers,more than 80 percent potential thru
hikers dont make it anyway:cool: neo

Skidsteer
05-03-2006, 20:09
Originally Posted by MOWGLI16

:D from a--holes i have met on the trail:cool: neo

Ah yes.

"The increasing frequency/incidence of factoids received from a--holes on the trail."

Good title for a medical study or doctoral dissertation. :D

jmaclennan
05-03-2006, 21:06
out of curiosity, since i have completed the entire trail, i have bragging rights now right? as such, i feel it is my duty to say that you're a toolbox :cool: neo.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-03-2006, 22:45
While I have met a few thru-hikers that were indeed haughty about their "status", most have been friendly, willing to share their experience and knowledge and very encouraging to me as I have met them while learning to hike again since my accident. Several have slowed way down to hike with me. A few have volunteered to help me carry things if it turns out I'm not able. As a group, I think thru hikers are wonderful people. Sure there are few a--holes in the bunch, but that does make the whole group a--holes.

:cool:Neo isn't a toolbox, but perhaps he should reach into his toolbox and take an inventory.

Traction
05-03-2006, 23:03
wait.. you mean thruhikers aren't better? :p

Scaper
05-03-2006, 23:24
Every thru hiker I met on the trail when I thru hiked was not the same. The world would be boring if every was the same. Some of the truhikers I met were loud and others quiet and shy. Some with beards some clean shaven. Some with huge packs others with small. I dont think you can stereotype thru hikers. Most that I met were great people who would help you at a moments notice.

CaptChaos
05-04-2006, 10:46
:eek: Hello all:

As many of you know I have reported here many times that I have been doing the Smokies now for about 8 to 10 years, I can't remember when I first started.

Overall, the hikers, day hikers, hard-core hikers, thru hikers have made me come back year after year to just get the chance to meet them and to support anyone who is willing to go after their dreams.

Maybe Neo ran into a flaming a**hole and this set him off. It can happen to anyone and on my last trip to the Smokies in April I ran into such a group of three that I was taken back by their remarks.

After leaving Spence Field Shelter where I had the joy and pleasure of meeting three thru-hikers and 2 weekend hikers who I gave an astronomy lesson to about Orion and its history, I headed on my way to Russell Field Shelter.

I was about 1/2 way there to the shelter when I came upon a man who was sitting on a log and I stopped to say hello. He asked about the trail up ahead and the weather and I told him what I knew about the trial and shelters as I have been from New Found Gap to Mollies ridge in my own personal journeys in the Smokies, ( I am a flat lander as you all know).

About 10 min later an older man came and stopped and he was part of the same group. About 10 min after that a lady came and she looked like H**L. She was in bad shape. The men were wanting to get over Thunderhead Mtn and beyound before night fall and the lady was in no condition to do such a trip but both men were into their zone and she was weak and a problem. And they told her so in front of me. The one man was her husband so I can just guess what their marriage is like. But in asking me questions about what lay ahead the lady says "Are you a SOBO". I tell her "No, I am just up from Cades Cove, spent the night at Spence and will stay the night at Russell and then back". She does not understand my remark when the older man looks at her and says in a very high nose in the air tone and says " He is only a section hiker".

I have never been insulted in such a tone or look in all my years on the trail in the Smokies. This was the first time. I ended my stay and continued down the trail. I don't think that I have a soft shell but it irked me nevertheless.

But, I have to remember that this is the first time in years that anyone has ever done this to me. Come to think of it if you use the 80/20 rule then 20% of who you meet on the trail might be an a**hole anyway.

But then I might be the biggest one on the trail and just not realize it yet.

John

Cookerhiker
05-04-2006, 11:22

I'm a 2,000 miler all via section hikes. I find your observation baseless. I've never detected snobbery, elitism, whatever from thruhikers. Last year I did 2 long section hikes - one in NC-TN, the other in Maine - and met numerous thrus. All were great people and most definitely not looking down on us "lowly" section hikers.

kyhipo
05-04-2006, 11:35
well I dont find all of them snobish just a few and well some are just having bad days!alot of them never been away from home for more than a week and they turn into daniel boones,life goes on!I dont like the hikers who are always bragging about their miles ect ect i did this i did that big deal,I didnt even make it 3miles on some days:eek: ky

mingo
05-04-2006, 11:55
i've run into a few disagreeable thru-hikers but, on the other hand, you have to recognize that thru-hikers sometimes just don't feel like talking. they're tired or they don't want to answer a lot of the same ol' questions from weekend hikers. sometimes, weekend hikers take it wrong.

SGTdirtman
05-04-2006, 12:25
I've run into annoying, obnoxious, idiot section hikers and day hikers as well as thru hikers. I dont think the miles they walked matters, they can all suck. I avoid human contact on the trail as much as possible. And people seem fond of avoiding me too so it works out.

Topcat
05-04-2006, 12:58
Most of the time I am back packing with groups of kids and during those trips they actually look forward to meeting thru hikers. We actually watch trail journals to try and find when they are going to be in the area. I have met both kinds, snobby people who dont want to say hi and people who will talk for hours around a campfire about their experiences on the trail. I value the latter and dont care about the former.

Almost There
05-04-2006, 14:22
Most I have met have been pretty good people. However, something interesting for me is that the snobs I have met...were all your 18-22 crowd. Which leaves me to assume that snobbery was brought on by immaturity.

Chef2000
05-04-2006, 15:17
"Your not a thru hiker until you have thru hiked it." That usually shuts up the one out of a 100 idiots that you might meet along away. I just did forty southbound in NC/GA and met a bunch of great peoples. If the "thrus" bother you do your sections southbound like me.

Lilred
05-04-2006, 16:58
then i responed with this:cool: neo

so you are saying that a section hiker that is doing 200 to 300 miles section
dont deserve to stay huh,up yours a--hole,i personally dont like shelters
i think they should tear them down,i am sick of potential thru hikers attitudes toward section hikers,more than 80 percent potential thru
hikers dont make it anyway:cool: neo

Gee Neo, why cuss out the guy for giving his opinion. Seems like quite an over-reaction on your part there.

I haven't experienced any ill attitudes towards me just cause I'm a section hiker. And frankly, I think the guy's opinion isn't so wrong. Those attempting thru-hikes, in my book, deserve a lot of respect and if I can give up my spot to a thru hiker, I will.

grrickar
05-04-2006, 18:21
I would say the opposite - thrus were always tired but polite, and I never saw anyone being rude or acting like they were owed anything. I have seen numerous unfriendly section hikers, but I could count all of them on one hand - so not many. All-in-all, most hikers are good people :sun

neo
05-04-2006, 21:15
"Your not a thru hiker until you have thru hiked it." That usually shuts up the one out of a 100 idiots that you might meet along away. I just did forty southbound in NC/GA and met a bunch of great peoples. If the "thrus" bother you do your sections southbound like me.

:D your right,you are not a thru till you finish a thru:cool: neo

ed bell
05-04-2006, 21:41
I have heard before that you are no longer a thru hiker after your hike is done, you are a former thru hiker. Couple this with the fact that you are not a thru hiker until you make all the miles, and you have...:confused::confused::D... Personally I think that the term "thru" is lame. Terminology just seems to fall far short of what actually is accomplished.

Tin Man
05-04-2006, 22:48
In my fall sections in CT, MA, and VA, the SOBO hikers I have met attempting a thru have all been pleasant and willing to stop and chat for a moment. I know they are trying to make time, so I don't hold them up for long. Perhaps they, like anyone anywhere, have a certain tolerance level for the people they run into and may be a little less friendly to people who ask the wrong questions or try to hold them up longer than they are willing to give. Just a thought.

SGTdirtman
05-04-2006, 22:55
Everyone is out there for a different reason. Section hikers, thru hikers, and day hikers alike. Anyone who hikes for the glory or to prove themselves better than others really is pathetic though and you should pitty them more than anything. They dont hand out trophies if you finish, Personal accomplishments such as this are done for yourself. It gives you nothing over anyone else. It makes you no better than anyone else. I have just as much respect for a person who hikes on the weekends as a person who has done 400 thru hikes.

I think the one thing most of us can agree on, no matter why we hike or how long we hike, we try to leave modern society a little bit behind us. So instead of not thinking you should bring a cell phone or your mp3 player, why not leave your bad attitude at home instead? Thats probably the worst part of modern society and something the AT could always do without :D

Tin Man
05-05-2006, 06:33
Everyone is out there for a different reason. Section hikers, thru hikers, and day hikers alike. Anyone who hikes for the glory or to prove themselves better than others really is pathetic though and you should pitty them more than anything. They dont hand out trophies if you finish, Personal accomplishments such as this are done for yourself. It gives you nothing over anyone else. It makes you no better than anyone else. I have just as much respect for a person who hikes on the weekends as a person who has done 400 thru hikes.

I think the one thing most of us can agree on, no matter why we hike or how long we hike, we try to leave modern society a little bit behind us. So instead of not thinking you should bring a cell phone or your mp3 player, why not leave your bad attitude at home instead? Thats probably the worst part of modern society and something the AT could always do without :D

400 thru-hikes!?! Now that should be worth something. :D I agree with your points. And I do think many hikers are friendlier on the trail then at home - at least they are more likely to say hi and stop and chat than if you ran into them in Home Depot or Wal-Mart.

hopefulhiker
05-05-2006, 07:21
Some of the people who really got on my nerves were section hikers who lectured me about how thru hiking was one of the most irresponsible things you could do in life. Taking that much time off from one's duties was reprehensible.. Not sure what made these guys so adamant. I had wanted to do this hike my whole life and finally had the chance,it took a lot of support from family and friends and I refused to feel guilty about it..

For me the hike was an extremely humbling experience but at the same time you have to have some self confidence to keep trudging it out during the "long parts"

Gray Blazer
05-05-2006, 07:39
I'm an a------- and I'm not a thrubie or a secs-maniac. Explain that.

Frosty
05-05-2006, 08:08
In my fall sections in CT, MA, and VA, the SOBO hikers I have met attempting a thru have all been pleasant and willing to stop and chat for a moment. I know they are trying to make time, so I don't hold them up for long. Perhaps they, like anyone anywhere, have a certain tolerance level for the people they run into and may be a little less friendly to people who ask the wrong questions or try to hold them up longer than they are willing to give. Just a thought.Could it be that the common denominator in most thruhikers being pleasant to everyone except NEO is NEO himself?

No, that can't be. How could NEO possibly be annoying?

Nope, sorry, can't picture it. NEO goes out of his way not to cause a fuss or annoy people. :D

neo
05-05-2006, 08:13
Could it be that the common denominator in most thruhikers being pleasant to everyone except NEO is NEO himself?

No, that can't be. How could NEO possibly be annoying?

Nope, sorry, can't picture it. NEO goes out of his way not to cause a fuss or annoy people. :D

:D really now:cool: neo

Tin Man
05-05-2006, 11:11
Section Hiker: What kind of shelter are you carrying? :cool:

Thru-Hiker in progress: A tent (or bivy or tarp or none, I shelter) :)

Section Hiker: You should use a hammock. (cool)

Thru-Hiker in progress: Thanks, I am fine the way I am. (smile)

Section Hiker: No, seriously a hammock is best. (cool)

Thru-Hiker in progress: Thanks, my tent (or bivy or ...) works best for me. (smile)

Section Hiker: But seriously, have you ever tried a hammock? (cool)

Thru-Hiker in progress: Nope and I don't really care to. Thanks. (smile)

Section Hiker: Well, you really should try a hammock, they are the best. (cool)

Thru-Hiker: Well, I have to move on now. Thanks for the advice. (roll eyes)

Section Hiker: Hey wait. Promise me you will at least try a hammock. (cool)

Thru-Hiker: Bye now. (frown)

Section Hiker: Promise me. (cool)

Thru-Hiker: Yeah, right. :mad:

Section Hiker to self: (Why are the Thru-hikers so rude to me? I didn't even get to tell him about stoves or my girlfriend Hillary. :mad: )

DISCLAIMER: This is just an example of what could happen out there. Any resemblance to past, present, or future hikers or white blazers is merely a coincidence. Actually, the devil made me do it - post 666. Big grin.)

neo
05-05-2006, 11:42
Section Hiker: What kind of shelter are you carrying? :cool:

Thru-Hiker in progress: A tent (or bivy or tarp or none, I shelter)

Section Hiker: You should use a hammock. (cool)

Thru-Hiker in progress: Thanks, I am fine the way I am. (smile)

Section Hiker: No, seriously a hammock is best. (cool)

Thru-Hiker in progress: Thanks, my tent (or bivy or ...) works best for me. (smile)

Section Hiker: But seriously, have you ever tried a hammock? (cool)

Thru-Hiker in progress: Nope and I don't really care to. Thanks. (smile)

Section Hiker: Well, you really should try a hammock, they are the best. (cool)

Thru-Hiker: Well, I have to move on now. Thanks for the advice. (roll eyes)

Section Hiker: Hey wait. Promise me you will at least try a hammock. (cool)

Thru-Hiker: Bye now. (frown)

Section Hiker: Promise me. (cool)

Thru-Hiker: Yeah, right.

Section Hiker to self: (Why are the Thru-hikers so rude to me? I didn't even get to tell him about stoves or my girlfriend Hillary. )

DISCLAIMER: This is just an example of what could happen out there. Any resemblance to past, present, or future hikers or white blazers is merely a coincidence. Actually, the devil made me do it - post 666. Big grin.)

:D now thats cool,i love it,good for a laugh,thanks i needed that:cool: neo

Tin Man
05-05-2006, 11:47
:D now thats cool,i love it,good for a laugh,thanks i needed that:cool: neo

Neo, I am glad you enjoyed it. A little fun here and there keeps the conversation healthy.

neo
05-07-2006, 18:14
Neo, I am glad you enjoyed it. A little fun here and there keeps the conversation healthy.

:D i try to keep it fun:p well most of the time that is:cool: neo

Ridge
05-07-2006, 19:02
Probably, one of the reasons not too many thru-hikers or "former" thru-hikers are here at WB to comment, help, etc is because they already gave at the office (trail). A lot of former thru-hikers have other projects in the wings and spend their time concentrating on those. On my thru-hike the worst experience I had was with inconsiderate hikers with dogs, and a few times with hikers who thought they had first rights to everything. About 15% of the hikers I met needed a caretaker, 5% needed to be executed, the remainder was worthy of being a hiker.

Programbo
05-07-2006, 19:40
spread the word about America's long distance hiking trails.. and help me hike :) <!-- / sig -->

Tell me why you hike and I may help :-?

Tin Man
05-07-2006, 20:30
About 15% of the hikers I met needed a caretaker, 5% needed to be executed, the remainder was worthy of being a hiker.

Sounds about the same percentage as WB'ers. Therefore, WB'ers must be hikers, at least once in awhile. ;)

neo
05-07-2006, 22:16
Sounds about the same percentage as WB'ers. Therefore, WB'ers must be hikers, at least once in awhile. ;)

:D i am a hiker,a kayaker,a cyclest,and a jeeper:cool: neo

Tin Man
05-07-2006, 22:25

...a hammocker, a jetboiler, a :cool: dude!

Catsgoing
05-07-2006, 22:42
Neo???? What is happening here? I didn't feel the quote that got you going was written the way people are taking it! I didn't seem to think this person was saying Thru Hikers get first choice of shelters!
*****Only person that should have first bids on a shelter is someone that has fallen sick on the trail, gotten hurt and isn't able at that point to put up tent or hammock... The rest is first come rule.

(((Love Ya Neo))) Seems lately your comments and things that I am reading you post that your not yourself.

Your not the type to blow up! Why are you sweating the small stuff. Why waste your energy on a post that upsets you blow it off and write something of knowledge. Your a long time hiker and know so much share that part of Neo..... Not this Hillary and Shelter stuff.....

I hope I don't sound rude....... But why waste time and energy sweating the small stuff in life?

Tinker
05-07-2006, 22:56
Thruhikers are a breed apart. Let them be, and don't let it bother you.

stag3
05-07-2006, 23:04

Neo..Just got my new yak,--Tarpon 140. These are great for the ultimate in stealth camping. Next week I'm paddling to the far end of the lake for a good weekend of quiet. Water there is too shalow for boats and no roads or trails.

Me, my HH,and my yak..gona' be great.

joel137
05-07-2006, 23:23
. . .hikers who lectured me about how thru hiking was one of the most irresponsible things you could do in life. Taking that much time off from one's duties was reprehensible.. Not sure what made these guys so adamant. . .

Probably envy. As a section hiker who would like to do a thru some day, I can attest to some envy; though I've never lectured anyone, I always figured the envy was my own problem:)

neo
05-08-2006, 22:36
...a hammocker, a jetboiler, a :cool: dude!

:D thanks for reminding me,and lets not forget hillary either:cool: neo

http://www.hillary.org/img/hillary1.jpg

MedicineMan
05-09-2006, 03:39
until you posted the jpg link Neo,
she is hot.

Jaybird
05-09-2006, 07:28

Neo: i've gotten that from a few thru-hikers...but, most accept me as a fellow hiker...even tho' i'm a "lowly section-hiker" only out for a couple weeks...each year.:D

would you like to discuss the particular incident that caused this slanted opinion?

Gray Blazer
05-09-2006, 07:51
Condi can beat Hillary's (You fill in here). Hillary was never a thrubie was she? She's got an attitude......:rolleyes:

SGT Rock
05-09-2006, 07:56
Great points about other hikers (besides thru-hikers) also being quite capable of having asinine attitudes. I can think of idiot section hikers taking up the shelter with their tents, letting their dogs attack other hikers while blaming the person being attacked, screwing up the water for others by washing feet in the closest spring and protesting when advised it was not wise, running out of food and asking others for help, ditching unneeded gear on the trail and acting like it was someone else's job to clean it up, etc. Yes, I think the thing is any type of hiker can be an ******* and in this case it was some thru-hikers.

So before we lowly section hikers start complaining about all the thru-hikers, lets look right and left at the other section hikers and day hikers out there that can be just as dumb.

neo
05-09-2006, 08:06
Condi can beat Hillary's (You fill in here). Hillary was never a thrubie was she? She's got an attitude......:rolleyes:

she is the ultimate babe:cool: neo

neo
05-09-2006, 08:08
Great points about other hikers (besides thru-hikers) also being quite capable of having asinine attitudes. I can think of idiot section hikers taking up the shelter with their tents, letting their dogs attack other hikers while blaming the person being attacked, screwing up the water for others by washing feet in the closest spring and protesting when advised it was not wise, running out of food and asking others for help, ditching unneeded gear on the trail and acting like it was someone else's job to clean it up, etc. Yes, I think the thing is any type of hiker can be an ******* and in this case it was some thru-hikers.

So before we lowly section hikers start complaining about all the thru-hikers, lets look right and left at the other section hikers and day hikers out there that can be just as dumb.

i have also seen hikers wash their feet in a spring,brush thier teeth
and spit in the spring,and was their cook pots in the spring yuck:cool: neo

Gray Blazer
05-09-2006, 08:48
I'm thinking everyone has a bad day once in a while. The first time I started hiking again in my 40's, I thought I was a boyscout again and brought a big pot and some canned food. After about 0ne quarter mile up Standing Indian I wanted to turn around and give up but my oldest stepson said, "Come on Jay, you can make it." I must admit I did leave the pan there beside the trail along with a couple of cans. Ian carried the some of my stuff. I've tried to make up for it by picking up trash and not responding to other's s%^$ attitudes. Pay it forward.

Sly
05-09-2006, 16:23
Some of the people who really got on my nerves were section hikers who lectured me about how thru hiking was one of the most irresponsible things you could do in life. Taking that much time off from one's duties was reprehensible..

I wonder what "duties" they were referring to? I would have told them to go **** in their hat. ;)

the goat
05-11-2006, 18:03
just got back from overseas, sorry to have missed this gem of a thread. looks like everyone pretty much exposed the holes in its premise though, and it looks like you're way off base again, neo. :cool: the goat

alanthealan
05-11-2006, 18:28
You can't take one trait and use it to define a population that would just be another stereotype. Every individual is just that, an individual. A hiker by any name can be just as rude.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Lone Wolf
05-11-2006, 19:41
So this bunghole hiker walks into Cowboy's (Damascus) this morning. He's doing laundry across the street and asks my girl at the register the name and phone # of the laundromat owners, said he lost some money in a machine. Come to find out he lost 25 cents in the jukebox and wanted to bitch out the owner on principal. Plus he wanted his quarter. Some hikers are ***n azzholes.

Skidsteer
05-11-2006, 19:48
***n azzhole.

Sounds like a good place to put his 25 cent refund.

TACKLE
05-11-2006, 20:56
Maybe someone should contact the owner. I was there June 05 and both jukeboxes took a dollar apiece from me before I gave up. Dam,I wanted to hear The Doors so bad.