PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days 2006-Friday Cookout

Gadog430
05-04-2006, 08:40
:welcome Tin Man and I would like to invite each of you to a cookout on Friday May 19, 2006 at Trail Days. We will feed hikers Dawg Burgers and Tin Man Hot-Dogs (Tin Dogs) with all the fixings until they run out.

The feedings will start at 6:30 p.m.-ish at Tin Man's vendor tent Friday night of Trail Days. Kimby will again be burger chef.

Menu: Dawg Burgers, Tin Dogs, Mrs. Tin Man Beans, Fixins, Chips, Chili, Drinks Utensils and plates will be provided.

We will provide food and fixins for the first 100. If you would like to provide any additional Dawg Burgers or Tin Dogs we will be happy to cook them and continue feeding hikers until all the food runs out. Please email me if you want to volunteer for to bring some item at [email protected].

Bring a chair and sit and reminisce.

There is a special surprise for this evening and if you will email me at [email protected] I will give you details.

This will be a true hiker feed. No hiker will be allowed to be hungry and no hiker will be allowed to lift a finger in the effort. It's all for them, it's all about them.

Dawg

D'Artagnan
05-04-2006, 10:58
That's very generous. Something tells me you won't have trouble rounding up the first 100. :D Hope to see you there.

Ewker
05-04-2006, 11:16
thats great that you are doing it..congrats

Mountain Maiden
05-04-2006, 12:41
:welcome Tin Man and I would like to invite each of you to a cookout on Friday May 19, 2006 at Trail Days. We will feed hikers Dawg Burgers and Tin Man Hot-Dogs (Tin Dogs) with all the fixings until they run out.

The feedings will start at 6:30 p.m.-ish at Tin Man's vendor tent Friday night of Trail Days. Kimby will again be burger chef.

Menu: Dawg Burgers, Tin Dogs, Mrs. Tin Man Beans, Fixins, Chips, Chili, Drinks Utensils and plates will be provided.

We will provide food and fixins for the first 100. If you would like to provide any additional Dawg Burgers or Tin Dogs we will be happy to cook them and continue feeding hikers until all the food runs out. Please email me if you want to volunteer for to bring some item at [email protected].

Bring a chair and sit and reminisce.

There is a special surprise for this evening and if you will email me at [email protected] I will give you details.

This will be a true hiker feed. No hiker will be allowed to be hungry and no hiker will be allowed to lift a finger in the effort. It's all for them, it's all about them.

Dawg

I will see you there--count me in for food contribution--will email you, accordingly.

"Some people think of great things, other people DO great things!" Thanks Dawgie and TM for always being the DOERS!

Gadog430
05-05-2006, 12:13
Just a quick addition...Live Music from Dutch Treat.
Last time that happened, Tin Man also was inspired to get loud.
Don't miss the show.

Dawg

attroll
05-05-2006, 12:20
Dawg I just sent you an email. If you need some more funds to help you feed more then 100 just let me know. I will help out.

Tin Man
05-05-2006, 12:30
Just a reminder for those who might confuse their Tin Men. I am the other Tin Man and unfortunately I cannot make it. Although, it might be interesting to see what happens when two Ten Men meet, like maybe a tornado swoops in or the ground opens up or Neo falls out of his hammock. :-?

Local
05-09-2006, 17:29
The ATC just sent us the official Trail Days map. It can be found on this page:

http://www.traildays.info/parking.html

I might contribute a few bratwursts to the cookout.

Gadog430
05-10-2006, 15:11
Just an update.

Cookout is still on.

If you feel that you want to contribute anything extra, pick up a pack of Hot Dogs (which we have renamed Tin Dogs) and buns to match. We have much of the eatings covered, but you can never have too many Tin Dogs.

Also, we are making a bit of a Luau out of it. Wear your Hawaiian Shirts if you got' em. Wear your coconut bras if you got those. Or your grass skirt. I have to look for Tiki Torches.

Louis Luau Babeeeeeeeeeee.

Dawg

Gadog430
05-12-2006, 13:33
One Week!~~!~!
Free food!!!! Hope to see you there.

Dawg

Sly
05-12-2006, 14:15
One Week!~~!~!
Free food!!!! Hope to see you there.

Dawg
Free food!!!! Hope to see you there? Hahahaha....

Just waiting for our new Trail Days/car camping tent to arrive in the mail. 15x18x6' two rooms, $110.. it's a Wenger!

Alligator
05-13-2006, 20:33

Just waiting for our new Trail Days/car camping tent to arrive in the mail. 15x18x6' two rooms, $110.. it's a Wenger!Seam seal that puppy and lot us know how it works out!

attroll
05-13-2006, 21:55

Just waiting for our new Trail Days/car camping tent to arrive in the mail. 15x18x6' two rooms, $110.. it's a Wenger!
Yeah baby. If it rains at Trail Days like it usually does we know where we can all hang out and stay dry. :)

Gadog430
05-15-2006, 14:27
It always rains. Always. Last year there was small rain, big rain, and a baby hurricane for about ten minutes Saturday night.

But it doesn't affect the fun in any way.

Dawg

Gadog430
05-16-2006, 16:37
Tin Man's seems to be the place to be this year.

We may have a wedding Saturday Night. STAY TUNED!!!

Dawg

Local
05-16-2006, 19:31
The campground doesn't open officially until tomorrow, but.....

http://www.traildays.info/stealth.html

Gadog430
05-17-2006, 16:56
And you know what, no one better get Mala's spot. He ran several ppl off last year. I saw it with my own eyes.

Dawg

Sly
05-17-2006, 19:08
And you know what, no one better get Mala's spot. He ran several ppl off last year. I saw it with my own eyes.

Dawg

LOL... I'm sure he did.

Got the Wenger! It's not 15x18 but 15x8. Still luxurious with room for wayward souls caught in the rain. BYOB!

And if anyone takes my spot I'm going to run them off too! ;)