PDA

View Full Version : 13th annual Hikers Feast at Brown Gap

RAT>PATROL
03-01-2003, 05:19
Donations are now being accepted for the Rat > Patrol`s 13th Annual Hiker`s Feast at Brown Gap . Will be towards end of April, is quite an event. All info for where to send donations along with reports and pics of previous Ratfests is located on the Rat Patrol page of Hobocentral.com. Any and all help is greatly appreciated by the hikers who experience it. Many thanks to those that have already gave ! The season is upon us ! Happy hiking.

MedicineMan
03-01-2003, 21:24
where is Brown Gap and where do we send the mula?

smokymtnsteve
03-01-2003, 21:54

MedicineMan
03-02-2003, 00:07
I've already done that section but would love to join the party if I'm off, what day will it be on? I need to do some serious trail magic anyway, have had several good happen to me on several hikes I need to pay back.

Aubrey
03-02-2003, 02:36
First time I ran into the Rat Patrol was in '96. Caught the last day of it without knowing it was happening! Three of us walked in as they were packing up. We said, "Hey!" They said, "Light the stove! What would you like to eat?"

Damn fine bunch the Rat Patrol is. Glad you guys are still out there doing the magic thing.

Oh, and thanks for the venison.;)

RAT>PATROL
03-11-2003, 05:07
Thanks everyone, send donations to Randy Tarpley, 2535 Cherokee Road, ,Johnson City, TN. 37604 please try to get them in before April 1st if possible. All help is greatly appreciated as this is a BIG event, largest trail magic ever in one spot! Thanks Aubrey for the kind words, you are most welcome for the V, ,hope we have more this yr.! RAT