PDA

View Full Version : Trail Friendly????? Attention HARDCORE ..

fishinfred
05-09-2006, 10:18
and ALL other Trail Maintenance Supporters.Heres the NEW Fund Raiser Stickers that I will have at Trail Days (also taking orders until Mothers Day for those unable to attend this year ). Just send me an Email if you need to order yours for more info. @ [email protected]
http://fredor111.tripod.com/5120a460.jpg

This offer ends on SUNDAY of Trail Days ! LOOK FOR MORE SUPPORT OFFERS IN THE FALL....:)
THANKS ALL and SEE YA AT TRAIL DAYS!!!!!
:banana
Fishinfred

Just Jeff
05-09-2006, 12:09
Do you take PayPal?

fishinfred
05-09-2006, 12:41
Do you take PayPal?

Yes ! Use same email as above (Dont forget to include your address ) I will send them all out on Monday after Mothers Day(if not sooner)
Thanks !
Fishinfred

RITBlake
05-09-2006, 15:25
FishinFred you should setup an ebay store. I checked one of your old auctions and was suprised you dont have one setup, its easy!

Sly
05-09-2006, 16:30
Nice, I want some. See you at Trail Days!

Footslogger
05-09-2006, 16:34
Way Cool man ...I'll see you in Damascus. Looking forward to the Hardcore project again this year !!

'Slogger

Jack Tarlin
05-09-2006, 17:13
In case there's anyone who is unfamiliar with the "Hardcore" project, it's an annual two-day volunteer Trail Maintenance project organized by Bob Peoples, (owner of Kincora Hiker Hostel in Hampton Tennessee) and his local Trail maintenance group, the Tennessee Eastman Hiking Club. Every year, for the two days after Trail Days, Bob and his group work on Trail projects in his area: Over the years, these projects have included building and improving Trail re-locations; improving and repairing existing shelters; gravelling and grading high-use parts of the Trail; and helping to build new shelters.

The Hardcore project gets bigger every year as more and more folks want to take part. (Participants, by the way, get free lodging and dinners; it is also not necessary to commit to both work-days. Transportation will also be provided at the end of the project to return folks to wherever they need to be on the Trail). In any case, helping Hardcore is a very worthy cause, and it's good of Fred to come up with an idea to help them out.

If anyone is interested in theis project, there'll be an information desk and a sign-up list at Trail Days, most likely at the ATC booth. I hope to see lots of you there.

Footslogger
05-09-2006, 17:18
[quote=Jack Tarlin]Transportation will also be provided at the end of the project to return folks to wherever they need to be on the Trail).
==================================
Speaking of which ...we'll have room for a hiker or two on the ride down to Kincora on Sunday morning. We'll be leaving from the usual place in Damascus (the parking lot across from the Post Office).

'Slogger

fishinfred
05-11-2006, 13:21
Please try and get your orders in (if not making TDs) before SUNDAY NIGHT as I will be heading for Damascus monday morning and unable to take orders there-after.Thanks for all the support to show BOB PEOPLES how much we appriciate the "Magic" HE DOES not only for Hikers but the Trail itself !
SEE THE REST OF YAs AT TDs!
Fishinfred

fishinfred
05-11-2006, 16:52
Heres one for you Maintainers :banana ! Add this one to the choices above.
Thanks
FF
http://fredor111.tripod.com/514bdd50.jpg

fishinfred
05-14-2006, 13:46
Just a reminder this is the last chance to get in on this fundraiser for Bob and Hard Core this year unless you will be at Trail Days .Your Choice of any of the 3 stickers above .....60% goes to Trail Maintenance and I 'll pay shipping too.(Leaving tomorrow so ORDER NOW)
Happy Trails!
See Ya at TDs and THANKS for the support!!!!!!
Fishinfred

Sly
05-14-2006, 13:54
Anyone know what section of trail Hardcore will be working this year? I'm thinking of helping out then hiking south into Hot Springs.

Mountain Maiden
05-14-2006, 15:00
Anyone know what section of trail Hardcore will be working this year? I'm thinking of helping out then hiking south into Hot Springs.
Hmmm--I don't know exact details, but Kincora grapevine has it that we are building a shelter in that 18 mi shelterless section.....

See you there!

Lugnut
05-15-2006, 11:56
Building a shelter 1 1/2 miles south of walnut mtn. rd.

SGT Rock
05-15-2006, 12:15
I wish I could be out there this year with y'all. I was looking forward to getting another rocker for my Hardcore Patch.

Do some work for me!

Lugnut
05-15-2006, 14:22
Are you kidding? You always work too hard! :D
We'll miss you this year but you're doing some pretty important work right now as it is. We will reserve a pulaski for you next year.