PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze Tenting at Trail Days - Where?

D'Artagnan
05-10-2006, 10:29
This will be my first Trail Days and the anticipation is really building. This may seem like a silly question, but is there anywhere in particular that the folks who regularly contribute to Whiteblaze set up their shelters? I know about the Saturday a.m meet-and-greet (and eat) but I was just curious about the bivouac situation. Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Footslogger
05-10-2006, 10:39
Really only 2 places for hikers to set up tents ..."The Place" and the Hiker Ghetto outside of town.

'Slogger

D'Artagnan
05-10-2006, 12:01
Really only 2 places for hikers to set up tents ..."The Place" and the Hiker Ghetto outside of town.

'Slogger

Well, that sure narrows it down then, eh? Thanks for the heads-up.

Mongoose2
05-11-2006, 08:53
Based on the previous thread most will be staying at the main campground near the firepit. There was some talk of a pancake breakfast on sat morning. Apparently ATTroll is bringing a white blaze banner to hang on the tent. Is that correct ATTroll??

attroll
05-11-2006, 13:39
Based on the previous thread most will be staying at the main campground near the firepit. There was some talk of a pancake breakfast on sat morning. Apparently ATTroll is bringing a white blaze banner to hang on the tent. Is that correct ATTroll??
I will be bringing the WhiteBlaze banner to give to FishnFred to hang on his/our booth across from MRO. FishenFred will have the banner. His plans are to bring the banner to the pancake breakfast to put somewhere so that people will know where to head.