PDA

View Full Version : Estimated time to CT?

mindi
05-10-2006, 14:15
I'm starting the trail on March 10th next year, and I'm meeting someone when I arrive in CT. I'm wondering if anyone can give me a ballpark figure as to when I might arrive in Kent? I'm not figuring on doing huge miles daily and I'm probably going to try to take 2-3 zero days a month. I know that there are a HUGE number of variables here. It's not imperative that I arrive at a particular time..I just want a rough idea and I thought some past thrus might be able to help. Thanks, everyone!
:banana Mindi

Sly
05-10-2006, 16:45
Probably around the 1st week of August, give or take.

Footslogger
05-10-2006, 16:48
Just looked in the journal from my 2003 thru. Left Springer on March 29th and walked into Kent on August 10th.

'Slogger

Sly
05-10-2006, 16:49
Hey Mindi, we share the same birthday, 'cept I'm a little older. We need to party some time! :banana

mindi
05-10-2006, 17:35
Did somebody say party?? :banana

I think I'm going to shoot for the beginning of the second week of August, judging from some of the journals I read, that seems to be about average. I can always pick up the pace or slow it down a bit if I'm way off. I'm probably going to be taking about 10-12 days off when I get to CT so the hard part is going to be getting my butt back on the trail afterwards..lol..
:) Mindi