PDA

View Full Version : First and possibly not the last "Ramen Noodle" Wrestling contest

crutch
05-13-2006, 09:51
I've been asked to put a post on behalf of "The World Food Wrestling Association". Sometime saturday evening during Trail Days (time T.B.D.) we are planning on holding the first ever unsanctioned, unbelievable and quite likely unadvised "World Ramen Wrestling Tournament". If you are interested in taking out your frustrations on your fellow hikers in a pool full of oily Ramens.....let me know. We are looking for each hiker to donate at least one package of Ramens in order to help fill the pit. We will also need an anouncer and referee. Male or female, man or beast....all are welcome to compete. Who will be the "Top Ramen"? only time will tell.

Lone Wolf
05-13-2006, 09:52
I'll donate 100 pkgs of Ramen if only naked chicks do the wrestling.

Vi+
05-13-2006, 10:05
You know, that offer may not be a bad deal.

The impending arrival of Avian Flu seems to have affected the market for chickens. Some are giving chicks away. It would only take two chicks to complete the deal.

Question #1: Do the chicks have to be shaved in order to be considered naked or is simply the lack of man made clothes sufficient?

Question #2: Will there be Thru-Hikers available to eat the noodles afterward?

Just Jeff
05-13-2006, 10:40
Do thru-hikers have to shower before the match? Not sure if I'd want to climb in a pit of Ramen if it's got nasty thru-hiker pits and arse all over the noodles...

Alligator
05-13-2006, 23:08
Do thru-hikers have to shower before the match? Not sure if I'd want to climb in a pit of Ramen if it's got nasty thru-hiker pits and arse all over the noodles...Mountain Spice Ramen.

KirkMcquest
05-14-2006, 00:47
I've been asked to put a post on behalf of "The World Food Wrestling Association". Sometime saturday evening during Trail Days (time T.B.D.) we are planning on holding the first ever unsanctioned, unbelievable and quite likely unadvised "World Ramen Wrestling Tournament". If you are interested in taking out your frustrations on your fellow hikers in a pool full of oily Ramens.....let me know. We are looking for each hiker to donate at least one package of Ramens in order to help fill the pit. We will also need an anouncer and referee. Male or female, man or beast....all are welcome to compete. Who will be the "Top Ramen"? only time will tell.

Are pile drivers, drop kicks and choke outs all legal? Because if they are I'm in. Any of you wusses think you can handle Mcquest, no holds barred?? Doubt it. Think so? Try me, just try me!!!!:mad:

ed bell
05-14-2006, 01:09
Kirk anything goes as long as the ref is distracted.;) I hope there are weight classes, cause I've seen some big ass hikers in my days.:D Mainly my own.:)

TACKLE
05-14-2006, 04:46
Will ESPN be covering the event?

Just Jeff
05-14-2006, 10:11
ESPN-XXX

Maybe y'all could get that girl from "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" to be the announcer (from inside the tub). Better yet, a contestant...

Heater
05-14-2006, 10:13
Are pile drivers, drop kicks and choke outs all legal? Because if they are I'm in. Any of you wusses think you can handle Mcquest, no holds barred?? Doubt it. Think so? Try me, just try me!!!!:mad:

Nothing to the head, back or groin. No sweeps.

neo
05-14-2006, 10:18
I'll donate 100 pkgs of Ramen if i can wrestle naked with hillary .

:D can i sell tickets:cool: neo

KirkMcquest
05-14-2006, 11:06
Nothing to the head, back or groin. No sweeps.

I get the head, back and groin thing, but sweeps are a big part of my arsenal. NO deal

neo
05-14-2006, 11:09
I would rather wrestle naked with longshanks any day

:D oh no:cool: neo

Heater
05-14-2006, 11:13
I get the head, back and groin thing, but sweeps are a big part of my arsenal. NO deal

Cluck cluck. Go lay an egg or something.

Sweeps could end a hike. Cant have that.

neo
05-14-2006, 11:22
I love longshanks no big deal

i am happy for you two:cool: neo

KirkMcquest
05-14-2006, 11:26
Cluck cluck. Go lay an egg or something.

Sweeps could end a hike. Cant have that.

Ah, yes. Hadn't thought of that in my excitment. Ageed, now I'll go lay an egg

KirkMcquest
05-14-2006, 11:32
:D I hate hillary clinton, she makes me sick. Does anyone want to buy my hammock for a dollar? It sucks anyway.:cool: neo

Dude, easy on hillary she's not that bad. I bid $1.10 for the hammock

Heater
05-14-2006, 11:41
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by neo
:D I hate hillary clinton, she makes me sick. Does anyone want to buy my hammock for a dollar? It sucks anyway.:cool: neo

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dude, easy on hillary she's not that bad. I bid $1.10 for the hammock

Why does Neo hate hillary and Hammocking so much? :-?

I'll give him 15 bucks for the camo tarp. :D

KirkMcquest
05-14-2006, 11:45
I don't get it either, Hillary is alittle past her prime but she's not hideous or anything. I think $15 is way to much, its all yours

Just Jeff
05-14-2006, 11:51
Hillary is a little past her prime, but I think $15 is way to much

That's what the Democratic candidate is worth?! I bet she even hikes with guns and cell-phone-carrying dogs.

Now if you were talking about Hillary AND the hammock/tarp for $15, I might pay for that if she'd carry my pack and set up the hammock when I'm too lazy.

MacGyver2005
05-14-2006, 19:02
If you still need an announcer when I get there let me know, I don't mind lending a hand! PM or email me and let me know.

Regards,
-MacGyver
GA-->ME