PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Eagle

TOW
05-21-2006, 20:31
Hey guys, I'm looking for a guy about fifty four yrs of age that goes by Eagle, he is also called Pa and my favorite "Gunny"............He should have been in Damascus for trail days but I didn't spot him, have any of you nobo's run into him on your way to damascus this past week??????

Rebel, with a Cause!
05-25-2006, 08:12
I think you are talking about Catskill Eagle. I saw him at Mollies Ridge in the Smokies. I last heard of him was that he left Hotsprings.

He is about 50 or so, a World Traveler, and is a pretty good hiker.

If you see him tell him Rebel says hi.

TOW
05-25-2006, 17:06
I left hot Springs the day he did and he tampa dan caught me at Spring Shelter and said that he was camped about 8 miles back waiting for me to catch up. So I slowed my pace a bit and he finally caught up with me at Jeryy Cabins Shelter where he left me standing in the dust so to speak. I had to do a zero there because my left knee was giving me fits. That was a 1 1/2 weeks ago. I got off the trail to come Trail Days and thought surely he would jaunter right in here? But apparently he is well north of here by now. I've hung around doing some work but will be heading out soon.......I sure would like to know where he's at, he talks alot and we communicate well in conversation, I enjoyed being around him for the little time we met....

Tricord
06-14-2006, 07:41
After Eagle left Kincora he didn't make it far before he hurt himself and had to go to a hotel, atleast that is what I was told by a woman that goes by Wild Poodle. I didn't hear anything about him after that. By the way he was also calling himself "One Who Burns" because of a stove malfunction he had.

TOW
06-14-2006, 11:27
After Eagle left Kincora he didn't make it far before he hurt himself and had to go to a hotel, atleast that is what I was told by a woman that goes by Wild Poodle. I didn't hear anything about him after that. By the way he was also calling himself "One Who Burns" because of a stove malfunction he had.he's been here in damascus since last friday waiting for a maildrop, he told me that story too..........it was funny.......