PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Skywalker

TOW
05-21-2006, 20:35
Has anyone seen "Luke Skywalker" he also signs his name "Himmel Wanderer".........I seen him for just five minutes at cowboys on Saturday here at TD.........If anyone sees him, tell him to get on here and PM me.........TOW

Preacher Dude
05-22-2006, 18:28
Larry,
Don't know if this is the right "skywalker" or not but there is a "skywalker" (mid 60's) from New Hampshire (born in Germany 1943). Anyhow he's been hiking with Bonzo, Rio, eye forget, red sox, and company. This skywalker is somewhere between Hot Springs and Erwin.

TOW
05-23-2006, 12:49
get word to him to give me a hollar here when he can........it's the same dude.......

Preacher Dude
05-23-2006, 21:46
Don't know how to reach him....don't know if he has a cell phone and I don't have his number if he does. you might want to get word to Miss Janet and have her relay your msg to him...I'm sure he'll be showing up at her place in a couple of days.

TOW
05-24-2006, 17:50
Don't know how to reach him....don't know if he has a cell phone and I don't have his number if he does. you might want to get word to Miss Janet and have her relay your msg to him...I'm sure he'll be showing up at her place in a couple of days.he's already past there......

Preacher Dude
05-24-2006, 18:29
Then he'll be in Damascus soon...so watch for him and/or spread the word about town that you are looking for him.

Rockjock
05-30-2006, 09:38
I spent the night with Skywalker, canman, and fireman at Saunders Shelter on Saturday 5/27. They were heading for Thomas Knob for Sunday. Is probably near Dickey Gap today.

Rockjock