PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Sunshine

sunshine06
05-21-2006, 21:51
Uhhh... I've been lurking (not really though, I hardly ever come to this site) for a couple years now. I figured i'm over half way done with my hike (i'm Delaware Water Gap) and might as well post at least once on the forums. Oh and the "who's leading the pack" thread is pretty lame. Can't a moderator clean it up or something.

Blue skies

Sunshine

Frosty
05-21-2006, 22:32
Oh and the "who's leading the pack" thread is pretty lame. Can't a moderator clean it up or something. Well, I used to think these spitting contests were lame, also, but lately I've found that they are pretty entertaining. This change occurred about the time I stopped posting to them myself. :D

Lilred
05-21-2006, 22:48
Uhhh... I've been lurking (not really though, I hardly ever come to this site) for a couple years now. I figured i'm over half way done with my hike (i'm Delaware Water Gap) and might as well post at least once on the forums. Oh and the "who's leading the pack" thread is pretty lame. Can't a moderator clean it up or something.

Blue skies

Sunshine

My My My what a pleasant first post.......:rolleyes:

MedicineMan
05-21-2006, 23:45
give her(guessing) a break, lots of pressure out there.
anyway Sunshine, welcome to the forum, i bet you can contribute a lot of hard earned experience to us all.

Gray Blazer
05-22-2006, 07:27
Hi Sunshine, I hope things are going well. You must be in pretty good shape by now. My question is....Did I meet you at Rocky Bald in NC in March? I met a bunch of thrubies, but I was too cold to write down their names. I took a picture of one girl and her smile was as bright as sunshine and I thought maybe that it was you. Have a great hike and may God bless you with good weather and great views. Hiker formerly known as Bear Bait II.

Lilred
05-22-2006, 16:02
give her(guessing) a break, lots of pressure out there.
anyway Sunshine, welcome to the forum, i bet you can contribute a lot of hard earned experience to us all.

Perhaps you're right, but I'm the kind of person that tends to call em as I see em and it seems the lame thing here is opening a first thread with criticism and telling our moderators how to do their job.

Perhaps Sunshine was having a bad day that day. HOpe it gets better for her/him and future contributions can be less negative.

sirbingo
05-22-2006, 16:44
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine!

Krewzer
05-22-2006, 19:03
OK. so that was not a good play for a freshman quarterback to run and you lost a few yards. Forget about it and throw deep on 2nd. Happy Hiking and Welcome.

(Might I suggest you bash Bill Bryson on your second post.)

Heater
05-22-2006, 19:23
Hi Sunshine, I hope things are going well. You must be in pretty good shape by now. My question is....Did I meet you at Rocky Bald in NC in March? I met a bunch of thrubies, but I was too cold to write down their names. I took a picture of one girl and her smile was as bright as sunshine and I thought maybe that it was you. Have a great hike and may God bless you with good weather and great views. Hiker formerly known as Bear Bait II.

The profile says sunshine's real name is Raymond.

Skidsteer
05-22-2006, 19:27

Not Everybody seems to Love Raymond.

Gray Blazer
05-23-2006, 07:21
Whoops?! How can I get rid of that post!?:rolleyes:

sunshine06
05-30-2006, 10:22
Sorry guys, it was a stupid first post. I was still a little drunk from trail days.

Yes I am a man!!! There maybe lots of people over the years w/ the name sunshine, but so far I am the only male :)

I got off the trail in vernon NJ to spend a little time home. I gotta work a little, i've spent way over my planned budget. I should be back on the trail in a week or so. By then I imagine the majority of the pack will be closer.

Sorry again

Sunshine

Gray Blazer
05-30-2006, 10:31
You go, Sunshine, have a good hike!

Green Bean
05-30-2006, 10:43
Yea Sunshine06. Happy Trails. ~GB

mingo
05-30-2006, 10:53
Perhaps you're right, but I'm the kind of person that tends to call em as I see em and it seems the lame thing here is opening a first thread with criticism and telling our moderators how to do their job.

Perhaps Sunshine was having a bad day that day. HOpe it gets better for her/him and future contributions can be less negative.

you are so negative

Lilred
05-30-2006, 13:49
you are so negative

Whatever Mingo, where's your positive input eh?

mingo
05-30-2006, 15:37
Whatever Mingo, where's your positive input eh?

just negative, negative, negative, nothing but negative.