PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days 2006 Lost'n'Found

Uncle Silly
05-23-2006, 17:24
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd kick off a lost-n-found thread. If you lost (or found) anything important, post it here.

FOUND: American Eagle Outfitters AE77 jacket, size M. It's a thick jacket. There's a camera in a pocket, and a receipt from Greensboro (NC) with the name "Steven Bowling" on it. If it's yours, you'll know what's a little different about the camera, the colors of the jacket, and the last 4 digits of the card # on the receipt. If you know Steven, you can PM me for my phone # to give to him.

thanks!
--Uncle Silly

TJ aka Teej
05-23-2006, 17:39
There's a camera in a pocket,

Don't forget to take some funny pictures before you return it :D
I checked the ALDHA Directory, no Steven Bowling listed.

Uncle Silly
05-23-2006, 18:08

That don't mean anything. I'm not in there either.

(Good point about the funny pictures...)

Lone Wolf
05-23-2006, 21:04
He almost took one of me yesterday morning with said camera. I would have been the suspect thief.:eek:

mongoose
05-26-2006, 12:47
I'm Steve, AKA Mongoose. The jacket is maroon and grey. the camera iskind of a nickle and its an advantex. did you find my more sex patch. anyway I forgot my wallet at home this morning but i'll get you those numbers. call me later if you want. my number is 336-327-2726. thanks a lot.

Goose

Lone Wolf
05-26-2006, 12:50
Yup. The "more sex" patch was in it.:D

Uncle Silly
05-29-2006, 14:51
**bzzzzzt** NO! but thank you for playing. the answers we were looking for were "red/gray" and "film" (for the camera). i don't know what is this "maroon" of which you speak.

j/k, steve. sounds like it's your jacket alright. darn, and it fit me pretty good too. i saw the thread you started but the phone number wasn't right -- you posted "273" instead of "327" -- i'll try this number in a few minutes and see if i can't get a hold of you.

mongoose
05-30-2006, 16:42
Hey it's mongoose the last 4 digits are 6708. The phone number is 336-327-2726. Thanks again.