PDA

View Full Version : If You Are On I-75 Sat. Passing Thru N. FL...

Gray Blazer
06-01-2006, 10:42
...hop on Archer Road in G-ville and head over to Archer for the Yulee Days Festivities. This will be my first Art Show ( go me!) and I am ready! I'll have lots of AT pics, and N. Fl. pics with my homemade barnwood frames. Drop in and share AT stories. If you can't make it, then wish me luck! BTW, this thread is for people who don't have me on their ignore list only. :rolleyes:

Ewker
06-01-2006, 10:43
do you have a website with your pics on it. Good luck and hope your sell quite a few

Gray Blazer
06-01-2006, 10:48
do you have a website with your pics on it. Good luck and hope your sell quite a few

Not yet. I'm kinda technophobic, but I intend to one day. My exclusive agent is Kate at Crystals and Crates art boutique in Gainesville, Fl. I'll get her web address up here soon.

Gray Blazer
06-01-2006, 11:12
E-mail address is [email protected] .

Cuffs
06-01-2006, 11:27
Barnwood frames? I might be intersted in those! Find someway to get a photo to me or posted here!

Gray Blazer
06-01-2006, 12:09
I'll get 'em tomorrow, fer sure.

Gray Blazer
06-02-2006, 07:27
E-mail address is [email protected] .

WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS Bad Gray Blazer (slaps own wrist) The right address for my exclusive agent is [email protected] no s, just one crystal. I downloaded some of my work into my photo gallery here on WB. You can view it by clicking on view my gallery link (Duh, Jay).:rolleyes:

Gray Blazer
06-05-2006, 12:59
Since I'm on most poster's ignore list, I have to answer my own posts.:rolleyes:

The Art Show went well for the 1st 2 hours, but, then that rain that everybody has been praying for here in FL came down (that's what happens when EVERYBODY prays for rain at the same time) for several hours and effectively shut down the Archer Yulee Days Celebration. I have several pictures left. Attroll gets 1st pick.

attroll
06-05-2006, 13:00
I am glad all went well. At least until the rain hit.