PDA

View Full Version : Another way , another attempt!

fishinfred
06-02-2006, 10:18
Support the Trail Maintenance Fund with one of these (3) Stickers now available at my EBAY store http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6062998515&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Trying this out for now ,please show your support and I will keep it going! At least take a look and share your thoughts ....if there is a better way I will attempt it,for now this is it! (although I am working on some new Sticker designs... )
Thanks Again to those who have supported thus far !
:banana
Fishinfred
PS
Mention you are a WhiteBlazer and I will send the WhiteBlaze.net sticker too
:D

Nean
06-02-2006, 12:31
I've got to earn some $ FF. I'm no longer a Maintainer (moved) otherwise I'd have to have one of those!! I'm still hiker friendly though, and one of those would look good on my truck.:D I'll be ordering in the next couple of days. I've said it before, but can't say it enough, Thank You for all you do to support the Trail and hiking community!

Mother Nature
06-02-2006, 15:06
I bought a "maintainer" at Trail Days and I have to say it is my favorite Fishin Fred window sticker! Thanks Fred for all efforts on behalf of the trail!

Mother Nature

fishinfred
06-03-2006, 10:38
Thanks Nean and Mother Nature ,you are too kind :rolleyes: ,its nothing what I'm trying to do without the support of others.Its a community effort kinda thing .All I can do is put the offer out there and out there it may just sit and do nothing ....but for the support of others like yourselves .THANK YOU and ALL who do!
Preserve and Protect! If we don't.....who will? Surely not the "caretakers" who are trying to sell whatever they can get away with right before our eyes.......
So THANK YOU !
FYI
I've decided that I can keep the store going (with my daughter LYNNS Help) , and just getting to a library a couple times a week while Me and the grandson are off Galavantin' ,
There's a load of "stuff" in the store "Magic Mt. Jewelry" too, and Terri Glidden is going to Custom size everything to whatever size it needs to be on both bracelets and necklaces/chokers for whoever likes what they see.
There's even a Blueblazers Keychain up for auction ! :)
Also I'm still open for suggestions on a better way to do this fundraising for the Trail so feel free to post or email me any ideas y'all may have . This seems to be the best way for now .....
Has to be a team effort for it to work !

Thanks again EVERYONE!
Fishinfred

Nean
06-04-2006, 03:07
Thanks Nean and Mother Nature ,you are too kind :rolleyes: ,its nothing what I'm trying to do without the support of others.Its a community effort kinda thing .All I can do is put the offer out there and out there it may just sit and do nothing ....but for the support of others like yourselves .THANK YOU and ALL who do!
Preserve and Protect! If we don't.....who will? Surely not the "caretakers" who are trying to sell whatever they can get away with right before our eyes.......
So THANK YOU !
FYI
I've decided that I can keep the store going (with my daughter LYNNS Help) , and just getting to a library a couple times a week while Me and the grandson are off Galavantin' ,
There's a load of "stuff" in the store "Magic Mt. Jewelry" too, and Terri Glidden is going to Custom size everything to whatever size it needs to be on both bracelets and necklaces/chokers for whoever likes what they see.
There's even a Blueblazers Keychain up for auction ! :)
Also I'm still open for suggestions on a better way to do this fundraising for the Trail so feel free to post or email me any ideas y'all may have . This seems to be the best way for now .....
Has to be a team effort for it to work !

Thanks again EVERYONE!
Fishinfred

One of my favorite FF stickers is a Miss Janet sticker you gave me a few years back. Those still available?

fishinfred
06-05-2006, 11:21
One of my favorite FF stickers is a Miss Janet sticker you gave me a few years back. Those still available?

I think I have a couple floating around here ,let me know if ya need one .Miss Janet may have a few too .....if not I'll have to get her some more made up.
Getting ready to head for the woods with Mercury (my grandson) but will be checkin email and the store at least once or twice a week .
Will be headed to the AT in Va around the end of the month .
See Ya out there!
Fishinfred

Oh SLY , I believe the Ornament you mentioned in an earlier post somewheres is now in the store ,shoot me an email as I have a few different types.Thanks!