PDA

View Full Version : A.T. shelter photos & Data

woebegone
03-08-2003, 10:02
I'm looking for photos & data on all 260+ Appalachian Trail shelters, especially those north of Harpers Ferry. I need information about the locations of water sources , privys, And other features near the shelters, as well as identified photos of each. If you have shelter photos etc. you can share with me, please attach them to an email addressed to: [email protected]. Thanx in advance. woebegone

Sparky!
03-08-2003, 15:20
Woebegone, I placed a few of the shelter photos from the area I tromp around in here at PA. Just go to the gallery. If you have specific questions about them please ask me here.

Sparky!

Sparky!
03-08-2003, 15:20
Do you mind me asking why you need this data?

woebegone
03-08-2003, 19:18
Just collecting right now.....might do something with it.....we'll see how it turns out.

woebegone
03-08-2003, 19:24
Oh, by the way......May ye be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows your dead.
- another old irish blessing

Sparky!
03-08-2003, 20:06
LOL, There are a lot of Irish Blessings that are very colorful..

TJ aka Teej
03-09-2003, 14:38
Originally posted by woebegone
I'm looking for photos & data on all 260+ Appalachian Trail shelters, especially those north of Harpers Ferry. I need information about the locations of water sources , privys, And other features near the shelters, as well as identified photos of each. If you have shelter photos etc. you can share with me, please attach them to an email
There is a forum for that here on Whiteblaze
http://whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=34
I'd like to encourage forum members to use it.

Ezra
03-10-2003, 09:49
I have found local trail club websites useful for information including the shelters in their stretch of trail.