PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Erwin, Tn

Miss Janet
06-07-2006, 10:29
Just a quick note to tell WB that I am alive and well after a great busy season. I am trying to clean house a little and organize my life... HA HA!!!!!

One thing I really need to do is sell off a few of the Miss Janet's House TShirts that I have left over from Trail Days. Several of you have asked me about them since Trail Days and ATTroll said it was ok to post them on WhiteBlaze.

I have most sizes in light blue, light green and light sand. 20$ covers postage and helps me out alot:) Send me and email to [email protected] if you are interested.

Thank you all and have a great summer!

NOTE....... JUNE IS A GREAT MONTH TO HIKE IS EAST TENNESSEE!!!!!!!

Amigi'sLastStand
06-07-2006, 11:10
See you in July. I'll be the half dead hiker with the camo gilly hat and orange pack. If ya have a six of coors light in the fridge for me, I'll repay and do all the dishes or whatever ya need done.:D

Footslogger
06-07-2006, 11:14
Janet ...check your e-mail.

'Slogger

CaptChaos
06-07-2006, 15:51
Hello Miss Janet:

This is Capt Chaos in Bowling Green, Ky and it is good to hear that you have had a good season so far.

Keep up your hard work and it will pay off.

John

Nean
06-07-2006, 19:48
Anyone who has stayed w/ Miss Janet NEEDS one of these shirts! I wore mine to Asheville once and a guy (Peach Monkey) stops me in the steet, and ends up buying our whole group beers!! Need I say more....? :D

Wonder
06-07-2006, 21:02
Give me about a week.....I'm gonna grab one!

Nokia
06-07-2006, 21:18
She told me I couldn't have one unless i shaved my beard into a goatee. What was that all about? Just Kiddin' :))

Big Guy
06-07-2006, 21:19
Miss J: What is the price for a 2x. and what colors do you have it in?

Miss Janet
06-09-2006, 00:32
Thank you guys for your orders. I will send the Miss Janet's House Tshirts out as soon as I get the money for them.

Does anyone know how to set up a paypal account that can walk a novice through the process?

Amigi'sLastStand
06-09-2006, 01:24
Thank you guys for your orders. I will send the Miss Janet's House Tshirts out as soon as I get the money for them.

Does anyone know how to set up a paypal account that can walk a novice through the process?

Not a problem. Let me know your email and password and I'll do the rest.

Dont ever take that advice.:) It is very easy, really. Just follow the setup instructions. I would recommend to use a debit card, not a credit card and to verify via a bank account. Do not use a credit card because by signing up with paypal, you waive all rights to stop payments, file disputes, etc., except through paypals own dispute system, which in my opinion after using it, is completely worthless.

You will get tons of spam/phishings about hoe Paypal security needs to verify your password, or we had a problem with your account, pease log back in. NEVER EVER do any of that. Paypal will never ask you for your password.

Try it first and then if you have problems, just email me, or post back and I'll email you my phone number. I'll be seeing you in about 1 1/2 months, so remember, cold coors light.
Chuck

Footslogger
06-09-2006, 08:35

========================
What Amigi said ...

I'm set up to pay via PayPal so as soon as you get your account just let us know Miss Janet.

'Slogger

Miss Janet
06-09-2006, 21:11
Thank you Amigi,
I am 99% sure that I now have an operating PayPal account.

So, if ordering a tshirt is easier for you with PayPal then shoot me an email and I can send you an invoice. Thank you guys!

Snow Stomp
06-09-2006, 22:42
NOTE....... JUNE IS A GREAT MONTH TO HIKE IN EAST TENNESSEE!!!!!!!

If'n you like heat, humidity, crowds, vacationoors, and horrible traffic getting to and frum the trailhead can you say GSMNP tourons.

Footslogger
06-09-2006, 23:25
[quote=Miss Janet]Thank you Amigi,
================================
I can vouch for that. Got my notice from PayPal that Miss Janet was ready to send me out a T-shirt. Released payment tonight. Looking forward to sportin my new shirt. Course noone out here in Wyoming will have the slightest idea what it means !!

'Slogger

Nokia
06-09-2006, 23:38
Course noone out here in Wyoming will have the slightest idea what it means !!

'Slogger

Actually i know a couple folks in Cheyenne that will recognize Miss Janet!

ARambler
06-09-2006, 23:47
[quote=Miss Janet]Thank you Amigi,
================================
I can vouch for that. Got my notice from PayPal that Miss Janet was ready to send me out a T-shirt. Released payment tonight. Looking forward to sportin my new shirt. Course noone out here in Wyoming will have the slightest idea what it means !!

'Slogger

Wear it to the Altitude HH 8/11/6
Rambler

mweinstone
06-09-2006, 23:56
i wuv woo.smootch!

gargamel
06-10-2006, 05:14
So, if ordering a tshirt is easier for you with PayPal then shoot me an email and I can send you an invoice. Thank you guys!

I'm looking forward to pick up my shirt in person 57 days from now. By that time I probably will need size XXL :D