PDA

View Full Version : Nokia and Livin' invite

Nokia
06-09-2006, 01:51
For those of you south of Harpers ferry as of Monday the 12th:
We will be doing some trail magic of sorts. If you are in VA and near a town or road crossing let us know. I can't tell you what we're doing, but you might need to take a zero day. After all, it is us. Just let us know and we'll come get you. Sign my trail journal and we'll get back to you!

Wonder
06-09-2006, 07:32
NIce.....wish I could be there!

Nean
06-09-2006, 08:39
You and Livin enjoy. I thought I'd be seeing yall this summer, but plans change. Maybe I'll see youens at the gathering, which should be the best one yet, as it will be missing one really big floater!:D

TOW
06-09-2006, 09:31
For those of you south of Harpers ferry as of Monday the 12th:
We will be doing some trail magic of sorts. If you are in VA and near a town or road crossing let us know. I can't tell you what we're doing, but you might need to take a zero day. After all, it is us. Just let us know and we'll come get you. Sign my trail journal and we'll get back to you!hey bro, when will I see you down here in damascus???

Heater
06-09-2006, 11:32
You and Livin enjoy. I thought I'd be seeing yall this summer, but plans change. Maybe I'll see youens at the gathering, which should be the best one yet, as it will be missing one really big floater!:D

As long as it isn't in the punchbowl... What can it hurt?

Nokia
06-09-2006, 17:00
I just hung out with Livin' last night. He maybe going to Europe for the fall. Not sure if he'll make it. But I plan on going to the gathering even if Trouble and I have to hitch a distance. We'll see. Anyway, sorry to hear about Squeaky, but I think he probably made the right choice. See you this Fall and thanks for everything this spring.

Nokia
06-13-2006, 22:48
A sorry to the Wanderer. We didn't stop in Damascus and I missed your message.
That aside, I think we all are having a great time. We found 9 hikers to come to Janet's and as always we're having a great time. Plenty of food left over so maybe we'll have a Harpers Ferry cookout too. We'll see.