PDA

View Full Version : Where to post photos

Programbo
06-10-2006, 08:25
Is there a place on here to post photos that would appear if someone checks your profile that don`t involve posting them in actual forum areas?..I know it allows you to post 1 profile photo but I was hoping to add 5-6 photos to my profile that wouldn`t require me to post them in say "shelters, trail towns, etc" forums first

Programbo
06-10-2006, 08:27
Ah..Maybe the "Members Galleries" area?

attroll
06-10-2006, 12:25
Ah..Maybe the "Members Galleries" area?
From what you are describing there is no way of doing that. I don't know why you would want more then one photo for a profile photo though.

Programbo
06-10-2006, 14:50
From what you are describing there is no way of doing that. I don't know why you would want more then one photo for a profile photo though.

Yes after investigating I came to that conclusion... I`m happy with just one profile photo but wanted to have a number of photos avaliable for anyone who looked at my profile to see without having to post them in a general use area of the board...But thanks for replying :)

Skidsteer
06-10-2006, 18:57
Yes after investigating I came to that conclusion... I`m happy with just one profile photo but wanted to have a number of photos avaliable for anyone who looked at my profile to see without having to post them in a general use area of the board...But thanks for replying :)

This might be a second best solution but remember you can 'rotate' your profile photo as often as you like.