PDA

View Full Version : Kincora News

Jack Tarlin
06-11-2006, 08:54
I've have posted this in about a week but I've no idea when I'll be near a computer again, so it's best to do this now:

This year marks the tenth (!!) year of operation for Kincora Hostel. More important, in a couple of weeks, I believe on the 25th of June, it is Bob and Pat's 40th wedding anniversary. I think it'd be really great if they heard from a lot of folks on this occasion.... If you have a minute, send them a card, remind them of when you visited or hiked, and tell them hello. These are two of the finest folks on the Trail and I hope they get enough cards and notes to fill up a scrapbook.

Here is their mailing address:

Bob and Pat Peoples
Kincora Hostel
1278 Dennis Cove Road
Hampton, TN 37658

And if anyone wants to re-print this post and send it along to AT-L, Trailjournals, Trailplace, or anywhere else, that'd be just fine. The more folks this reaches, the better.

Thanx in advance to anyone who write Bob and Pat!

Lone Wolf
06-11-2006, 08:55
Count me and Gypsy in.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-11-2006, 17:07
Put on the Dinos' outlook calender (female dino's initials are CRS and it fits).

Footslogger
06-11-2006, 17:25
[quote=Jack Tarlin]This year marks the tenth (!!) year of operation for Kincora Hostel. More important, in a couple of weeks, I believe on the 25th of June, it is Bob and Pat's 40th wedding anniversary.
================================
Already got something in the works and ready to go ...but thanks for the reminder.

'Slogger

Mountain Maiden
06-11-2006, 19:35
I've have posted this in about a week but I've no idea when I'll be near a computer again, so it's best to do this now:

This year marks the tenth (!!) year of operation for Kincora Hostel. More important, in a couple of weeks, I believe on the 25th of June, it is Bob and Pat's 40th wedding anniversary. I think it'd be really great if they heard from a lot of folks on this occasion.... If you have a minute, send them a card, remind them of when you visited or hiked, and tell them hello. These are two of the finest folks on the Trail and I hope they get enough cards and notes to fill up a scrapbook.

Here is their mailing address:

Bob and Pat Peoples
Kincora Hostel
1278 Dennis Cove Road
Hampton, TN 37658

And if anyone wants to re-print this post and send it along to AT-L, Trailjournals, Trailplace, or anywhere else, that'd be just fine. The more folks this reaches, the better.

Thanx in advance to anyone who write Bob and Pat!
Jack, Per your request during Hardcore--I posted this to ATL a few days ago. However, I mistakenly used June 20 as their Anniv date. Oh well--maybe they'll get a few early ones!

Best Wishes to these fine folks, whenever it is!

Jack Tarlin
06-17-2006, 16:03
First time on a computer for awhile....just wanted to remind you guys that in a week it's Bob and Pat's 40th anniversary. I hope some of you can find a moment and send a card along to Kincora; it'll make Bob's day to hear from old friends. Thanx in advance to anyone who writes!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-18-2006, 10:37
Bumping to remind everyone.

Lone Wolf
06-21-2006, 10:36
bumping again cuz the 25th is drawing near.

StarLyte
06-21-2006, 10:42
Myself and Miss Janet were just there on Saturday. Bob was not there unfortunately.
Marsha
"StarLyte"