PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2007 AT thru-hiking partner (2006 training)

KRYSS1022
06-11-2006, 19:41
Hey everyone Im Krystal. I am 19. Will be 20 in October and i am looking for somebody or a few people to Hike the Appalachian trail wiht me next June. I would like to do the SouthBound hike, but im not picky. I am hoping to find someone soon, so we can train together and do practice weekend hikes to get ready for the 6 month journy. If you dont live nearby, we can always train seperatly, but i would hope to meet at least once before we go on our hike. I am a pretty strong hiker, but have never done a thru-hike or even an overnight hike. However, I am hoping to get used to it this year. (thus the need for a training partner) If going southbound, I would like to leave the last week in May or the first in June. (i want to make sure im back by Christmas) If northbound, I would like to leave late march. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Happy hiking : D

Krystal

(p.s. 1) IM hoping to find someone around my age. Preferably no older than 25. thanks
2)Guys, im only looking for a friendship and hiking partner. I have a boyfriend, so please dont e-mail me if you are looking for anything more than a partner/friendship)

Flash Hand
06-20-2006, 01:34
You will easily find a hiking partner while hiking the AT. There are many hikers who start from Springer leaving solo, but ended up in group. You will be fine.

Flash Hand :jump

Jones134679
08-27-2006, 23:16
Do you care to hike with a 21 year old male?? i dont wont to come on like a weird-o....let me know.

kritter
08-28-2006, 18:23
I tried to e-mail you but I'm not sure if it sent. My names Kristen I'm 18 years old and I live on Long Island. I would be so happy to hike with another girl around my age.
peace.

mrjuliosays
03-17-2008, 00:13
Hello

Do you know anyone who is looking for a deaf thru hike parnter? Let me know! I'm gonna hit the trail on april 1st.

Julio