PDA

View Full Version : Cat Attacks Bear

Buckingham
06-14-2006, 15:47
This is too funny...
Jack the cat chases black bear up tree (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060611/ap_on_fe_st/cat_scares_bear_11;_ylt=Ap84sckjPrUpLhVwKRFb7dBsaM YA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGVna3NhBHNlYwNzc3JlbA--)

berninbush
06-14-2006, 16:47
:-D I saw that! Can I take this cat on my next hike to keep me safe? ;-)

K0OPG
06-14-2006, 21:21
:D A co-worker mentioned this at work the other day. We all thought it was pretty funny. So, why do we hang out food? Just bring a 15lb cat along!

Ridge
06-15-2006, 02:28
Cats, a lot of times, can be very protective of its "territory". Rarely, but sometimes, very protective of its owner. I've had 20 or 30 cats since birth, but none display the type of protective actions that my present cat does. I now have 3, one of which is a 12 year old female weighing in at 11 lbs. She will get in bed with me in the mornings early and will hiss and threaten attack if anyone tries to wake or get near me, sometimes I fake sleeping just to hear her carry on when someone comes in, I love it. If I'm awake she want do it. Better than any guard dog I've ever had.

atraildreamer
06-25-2006, 02:27
When I was in high school, I had a cat that would jump up on the bed and butt me in the head when the alarm clock went off, if I did not get up! She did that one day when the clock did not go off. I looked her in the eye and said "it's Saturday!" She immediately put on a look of contrition, lay down on my stomach and went to sleep! :D