PDA

View Full Version : deleted post

Pacific Tortuga
06-15-2006, 17:57
Why was my post on Fullerton baseball and hikng thru the southern foes (Clemson,G.Tech and North Carolina) deleted but Pittsburg fans got to see how many were root'in for them in the super bowl? Did the Titans future 5th national title offend anyone?I just wanted some friendly fire and show some school pride.

Sly
06-15-2006, 18:55
It may have been, depends on which forum you placed it. Non AT stuff should go in the non AT forum.

hikerjohnd
06-15-2006, 22:23
It may have been, depends on which forum you placed it. Non AT stuff should go in the non AT forum.

Then why not have it moved rather than deleted?

SGT Rock
06-16-2006, 02:00
I don't know, depends on who deleted it. Wasn't me.

attroll
06-16-2006, 12:18
Why was my post on Fullerton baseball and hikng thru the southern foes (Clemson,G.Tech and North Carolina) deleted but Pittsburg fans got to see how many were root'in for them in the super bowl? Did the Titans future 5th national title offend anyone?I just wanted some friendly fire and show some school pride.
Are you sure you posted it on this web site. The reason being is because I did not delete it and SGT Rock did not delete it. So I don't know who would have deleted it.

jlb2012
06-16-2006, 12:49
Are you sure you posted it on this web site. The reason being is because I did not delete it and SGT Rock did not delete it. So I don't know who would have deleted it.

I know ... I know !!!!

Wingfoot snuck in the back door and deleted it.

TOW
06-16-2006, 13:59
look at all your posts to see if you posted it here....

SGT Rock
06-16-2006, 14:01
Well if it was really deleted, it wouldn't show up there. If it was soft deleted we could see it at least.

SGT Rock
06-16-2006, 14:04
I just looked around, no soft delete either. Unless there was a moderator for that forum that did it, the only other possibility could be a server error of some sort where a post or thread wasn't backed up before a server error and the last good copy of the database was only a few minutes off of that time you posted it. But that is HIGHLY speculative.

Heater
06-16-2006, 14:08
I just wanted some friendly fire and show some school pride.

Hookem, Horns! :D

TOW
06-16-2006, 14:20
the ghost of whiteblaze is lurking again...., quick, lets call in the paranormal investigators.............

orangebug
06-16-2006, 14:30
Actually, it was a Clemson fan trying to help you avoid embarrassing yourself, cheering for a pitiable California school. They've already started engraving the trophy for us.

Paw Power!

max patch
06-16-2006, 14:38
Actually, it was a Clemson fan trying to help you avoid embarrassing yourself, cheering for a pitiable California school. They've already started engraving the trophy for us.

Paw Power!

Well, Clemson fan certainly have first hand knowledge about embarrassing themselves.

Lets hope the Clemson fans don't have another riot after the game. Hopefully, this has been anticipated and adequate security has been arranged for their games.

Pacific Tortuga
06-16-2006, 14:39
Hookem, Horns! :D

Maybe it was my fault,dont know just couldn't find the post. The hookers from Austin and Augie (skipper) will have to wait untill next year but I was sure N.C. and their best player of the year might see things differently or Clemson and Georgia Tech fans. I'll be on the trail next year and hopefully be buying victory rounds. GO TITANS! :clap

dixicritter
06-16-2006, 23:25
For the record I'm stickin to the female forum these days, so it wasn't me either. :)

Pacific Tortuga
06-17-2006, 00:08
The hike just took a nasty turn,congrats N.C good luck in the rest of the tourney I hope the Yellow Jackets don't sting too hard . 0 and 2 and a BBQ is not a very fun way to go threw the CWS.....:o :o :o