PDA

View Full Version : RED WHITE BLUE & Yeller too

fishinfred
06-19-2006, 10:11
Alot of hikers at Trail Days were bummed that I didnt have any of these Lil Mini Pendants so I made some more .... and put them in the store this morning .SPECIAL PRICE w/FREE SHIPPING
GET EM WHILE THEY LAST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6067161074&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Shoot me an email if you prefer to buy direct ,thanks!

Fishinfred

fishinfred
06-20-2006, 10:06
Forgot to mention that I made these from OLD Redwood Beams that were from torn down Play structures that the city I USED to work for was going to just put thru a tub grinder and turn to sawdust.
Each one is individually made ,hand cut on a band saw (and I still have all my finger tips )..... Sandblasted with the Blazes & ATs carved right in the wood ,hand painted and sealed in clear . Its been 2 years since I 've made these small ones because of the pain they are to make .
Alot of hikers in the past have eithor purchased or been given these as gifts .
Just curious if any made it all the way to Katahdin and how many here on WB have them hanging on there necks ,ankles and wrists or Keychains????
Wheres yours?
How are they holding up?
Please post here or email me .....just curious,THANKS !
FF

fishinfred
06-22-2006, 11:22
One more thing on these ....If any of ya out there are handy with the Hemp and would like a bunch of these to make "Stuff" for fellow hikers let me know I will give ya a good deal on a bunch! Just email me direct [email protected]

I'll be heading for Billville for the feed then Yeller Blazin & Hikin some sections (the Grandson) SOBO afterwards so hurry....
See ya out there!
:banana
Fishinfred