PDA

View Full Version : Almost Over....

Trail Yeti
06-21-2006, 10:08
So I am in Waynesboro right now and my trip has had some changes. My dog Savannah got off the trail in Daleville because she injured herself coming down Dragon's Tooth. I am not going to hike to Harpers Ferry, find a ride back to Waynesboro, and then bike the Blue Ridge Parkway back to NC....turning into an interesting trip.....

Lugnut
06-21-2006, 10:36
So I am in Waynesboro right now and my trip has had some changes. My dog Savannah got off the trail in Daleville because she injured herself coming down Dragon's Tooth. I am not going to hike to Harpers Ferry, find a ride back to Waynesboro, and then bike the Blue Ridge Parkway back to NC....turning into an interesting trip.....

Yeti, did you mean to say that "now" you're going to hike to Harpers Ferry? Glad you'e out there having fun. Pat Savannah on the head for me when you see her again, I sure can't get close to her! Later

Kerosene
06-21-2006, 15:38
My dog Savannah got off the trail in Daleville because she injured herself coming down Dragon's Tooth.I was surpised that the number of dogs I encountered on the trail up to Dragon's Tooth. There are certainly a number of tricky sections that even larger dogs would have trouble with.

I hope Savannah recovers from her injury.