PDA

View Full Version : Naked Hikers Today

tiamalle
06-21-2006, 19:06
Any Spotted? :confused:

MOWGLI
06-21-2006, 19:46

Spotted, striped, or otherwise. We want pictures. ;)

Lone Wolf
06-21-2006, 19:51
Yeah, saw a man-hatin naked bull dyke. I puked.

neo
06-21-2006, 20:00

have ya been hiking naked with the ultimate hottie hillary lately:cool: neo

Wonder
06-21-2006, 20:26
Sure wish that I was out there today........I'd get arrested if I hiked around Valley Forge naked.......i wanted to , though(lol)

Butch Cassidy
06-21-2006, 21:08
I flew over Valley Forge today with a patient. I didn't see any hikers naked or otherwise, I guess I should have been paying more attention just in case:-?

Skyline
06-21-2006, 21:50

That's not a nice way to talk about Ann Coulter.

Lone Wolf
06-21-2006, 21:57
Good one. I broke a smile.:D

Ridge Rat
06-22-2006, 05:29
out yesturday... saw a couple outside Lehigh valley gap. Led by Sourdough and his pack that is following close behind. 2 naked males, 1 female in her underwear (but she dressed quickly when she was engaged in conversation w/ the section hikers of me and friend fully clothed). They were out there though.

Big Oz
06-22-2006, 18:13
That's about like my luck.If I was starving and it started raining soup,all I could find to catch it with would be a fork.

Lone Wolf
06-22-2006, 19:12
Real babes don't hike naked.

Gray Blazer
06-22-2006, 19:17
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">She was on Larry King last night. Luckily , both had their clothes on.:rolleyes: </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

have ya been hiking naked with the ultimate hottie hillary lately:cool: neo

LostInSpace
06-22-2006, 20:46
That's not a nice way to talk about Ann Coulter.

Naw, that is too nice a description for Ann Coulter! :D

MOWGLI
06-22-2006, 22:14
Naw, that is too nice a description for Ann Coulter! :D

If not for the Adams Apple, she'd have no shape at all. :rolleyes:

Tha Wookie
06-22-2006, 23:40
Real babes don't hike naked.

Oh yes they do....

BooBoo
06-23-2006, 00:06
If not for the Adams Apple, she'd have no shape at all. :rolleyes:

Ever notice how Ann Coulter kinda looks like John Kerry in a blonde wig?

Rain Man
06-23-2006, 02:39
Ever notice how Ann Coulter kinda looks like John Kerry in a blonde wig?

Scary, but TRUE!!!

Rain:sunMan

Two Speed
06-23-2006, 02:42
Ever notice how Ann Coulter kinda looks like John Kerry in a blonde wig?A Jekyll and Hyde thing, maybe? :eek:

Two Speed
06-23-2006, 02:46
Ever notice how Ann Coulter kinda looks like John Kerry in a blonde wig?Nuts. Now I've got a vision of Ann Coulter/John Kerry hiking naked. Ewwww!

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 06:30
Oh yes they do....
But not in front of a bunch of guys I bet.

StarLyte
06-23-2006, 07:05
Neo I hope someday you meet Hillary---I think you're in love.

Lone Wolf-inside of every bull dyke is a woman that wants a man to lavish her-just ask one---ha ha ha.

Wookie-you and Island Mama are awesome.

And Chopper Dave - I would LOVE to ride in a helicopter. Can you move your wife over? :D :D :D

StarLyte

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 07:09
The difference between a bull dyke and a bull moose?

50lbs. and a flannel shirt.

Michele
06-23-2006, 09:16
Just a few decades ago, it was acceptable to make jokes about "nigg**s".....and now nobody with half a brain would dare do such a thing.....so when are we going to grow up enough as a society to realize that poking fun at any type of person based upon their perceived "otherness" only serves to reinforce and cultivate hatred....even if it is in the form of a "joke"?

StarLyte
06-23-2006, 09:26
I have walked in many shoes, mostly my own.

Perhaps I will loan you a pair.

plydem
06-23-2006, 09:37
Just a few decades ago, it was acceptable to make jokes about "nigg**s".....and now nobody with half a brain would dare do such a thing.....so when are we going to grow up enough as a society to realize that poking fun at any type of person based upon their perceived "otherness" only serves to reinforce and cultivate hatred....even if it is in the form of a "joke"?

Oh, now we're getting off-topic a bit. But I have to chime in on this one. If you mean jokes as more of actually hating "nigg**s" then you are accurate. I don't think a few decades ago people were making jokes, they were actually discriminating against people of color. I don't think jokes promote hatred, hatred promotes hatred. So, in the words of Han Solo, "Laugh it up fuzzball."

Ender
06-23-2006, 09:44
So, in the words of Han Solo, "Laugh it up fuzzball."

Being a ginormous geek, I can't let this go...

it's "Yuk it up, fuzzball."

Now you know.;)

Wonder
06-23-2006, 09:55
Depends.....I've only hiked with men. I know that I don't have FULL babe status.....but after a couple hundred mile....wasen't lookin' too bad ;-)

Wonder
06-23-2006, 10:00
Guess it just depends on the girl......there are not many women out there

plydem
06-23-2006, 10:08

Now you know.;)

Now I have to go watch the damn movie to see if you are right:-?

Desert Lobstah
06-23-2006, 10:19
I think Ann Coulter is sexy. What is it that some folks on here have against her? Is she too conservative for your taste?

Michele
06-23-2006, 10:22
Oh, now we're getting off-topic a bit. But I have to chime in on this one. If you mean jokes as more of actually hating "nigg**s" then you are accurate. I don't think a few decades ago people were making jokes, they were actually discriminating against people of color. I don't think jokes promote hatred, hatred promotes hatred. So, in the words of Han Solo, "Laugh it up fuzzball."

So you're telling me that jokes like that are being made out of total respect for women who fit that description? I don't think so........ The fact that it is accepted as a "normal" and "ok" to say something about another group is what makes a joke promote hate. It's just another example of how hegemonic ideologies are passed on from generation to generation. It had to come from somewhere....and most people aren't big enough to admit it.

MOWGLI
06-23-2006, 10:31
I think Ann Coulter is sexy. What is it that some folks on here have against her? Is she too conservative for your taste?

Iffin I was a Lobstah livin' in a desert, I'd probably think a tumbleweed was sexy. :eek:

But what do I know? I'm just a 10th of a ton of fat & fun. :banana

PS: Not too conservative. Too angry. Angry ain't sexy. Never was. Never will be.

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 10:40
I live in the south and I'm so terribly hurt by redneck jokes. Such hatred should not be tolerated. Let's boycott Jeff Foxworthy.:rolleyes:

Michele
06-23-2006, 11:02
I live in the south and I'm so terribly hurt by redneck jokes. Such hatred should not be tolerated. Let's boycott Jeff Foxworthy.:rolleyes:

Hey, I grew up in the south and just recently "escaped" after having spent 2/3 of my life there. Whereas I don't embrace the values of people who are typically stereotyped into the group you mentioned, I've also seen many so called "rednecks" get a bad wrap simply because they were discriminated against out of stereotyping. Why do people from other parts of the country think all rednecks are dumb as rocks? Because of people like Jeff Foxworthy...a mainstream comedian whose messages make it into the minds of uneducated/unexposed people, and so they end up believing everything about his "jokes" are applicable to ALL rednecks. I actually had a person who lived in NY tell me they thought I traveled by covered wagon and had to fight Indians everyday because I lived in Oklahoma....this was only 5 years ago!!

My point is that misinformation (be it passed on via jokes or just stupidity) leads to miseducation which leads to stereotypes which leads to fear (because people don't understand) which leads to hatred. It's simply a respect issue.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-23-2006, 11:15
I think Ann Coulter is sexy. What is it that some folks on here have against her? Is she too conservative for your taste?I'm taking up a collection to get Desert Lobstah eyes checked. If his sight is OK - any excess donations will be used to get the boy some therapy.

plydem
06-23-2006, 11:51
So you're telling me that jokes like that are being made out of total respect for women who fit that description? I don't think so........ The fact that it is accepted as a "normal" and "ok" to say something about another group is what makes a joke promote hate. It's just another example of how hegemonic ideologies are passed on from generation to generation. It had to come from somewhere....and most people aren't big enough to admit it.

We went from naked hikers to un-attractive women, to people of color and I see below now to rednecks. I laugh at jokes about all of these people but I don't hate any of them. I also laugh at jokes about Irish people (I'm Irish) and I don't hate myself. Also, respect is not just something you give, it's something you earn.

I won't disagree that one generation passes on their hate to the next but that doesn't have anything to do with someone on this forum making a joke about an ugly woman. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

dreamhiker
06-23-2006, 11:54
:D [quote=plydem]We went from naked hikers to un-attractive women, quote]

Please back to naked Hikers!!!!!!:D :D :D

Michele
06-23-2006, 11:57
We went from naked hikers to un-attractive women, to people of color and I see below now to rednecks. I laugh at jokes about all of these people but I don't hate any of them. I also laugh at jokes about Irish people (I'm Irish) and I don't hate myself. Also, respect is not just something you give, it's something you earn.

I won't disagree that one generation passes on their hate to the next but that doesn't have anything to do with someone on this forum making a joke about an ugly woman. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

It's only a molehill if you keep your focus on "your" world only....gotta look at the big picture...as in human beings....not Irish, Gay, Black, Redneck, Fat, Ugly, or Dumb. It's a human thing........

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 11:59
Some folks are just way over-sensitive. Michele is one of those.

TOW
06-23-2006, 12:03
Yeah, saw a man-hatin naked bull dyke. I puked.how dare you speak of my girl friend that way, you hussie you......she told me that you were trying to put the move on her, she said she just let you know that you were not her kind.................

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 12:05
See that? Someone with a sense of humor.:D

Rain Man
06-23-2006, 12:08
...so when are we going to grow up enough as a society to realize that poking fun at any type of person based upon their perceived "otherness" only serves to reinforce and cultivate hatred....even if it is in the form of a "joke"?

Maybe never, given some of the "jokes" and comments told on WhiteBlaze? It is kinda funny the the perps act all offended and like crybaby victims when they are the ones becoming the butt of things or getting their tender hands rapped gently.

You go, Girl.

Rain Man

Blue Jay
06-23-2006, 12:09
Some folks are just way over-sensitive. Michele is one of those.

Not at all, she makes sense. You and your extremely stupid jokes do not. Granted you used to be funny, but you need new material.

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 12:10
Are you a dyke too?

Michele
06-23-2006, 12:14
Our society will never change if people aren't willing to speak up.....and that means you'll get accused of "being" all sorts of things (as demonstrated in this thread), but it won't stop me from doing what I think needs to be done, in order to do my part in changing this violence-saturated, hate-filled, me-oriented world. It's all about awareness, so we all gotta keep on keepin on! :sun

Smile
06-23-2006, 12:16
Don't tolerate tolerance ;-)

Alligator
06-23-2006, 12:26
Don't tolerate tolerance ;-)You ought to stay out of this particular conversation.

D'Artagnan
06-23-2006, 12:33
Are you a dyke too?

I have a buddy who claims he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Oh, s#!t, incoming!!!!!

TOW
06-23-2006, 12:34
The difference between a bull dyke and a bull moose?

50lbs. and a flannel shirt.son, you ain't seen my girls antlers yet have ya? you just wait, she done told me this morning that she just can't wait til she sees you hiking again, she's gonna be naked just for you pal........and she says she is going to show you what them antlers are made for too.......i think if i were you i'd stay out of the woods for awhile pal.......

TOW
06-23-2006, 12:35
Depends.....I've only hiked with men. I know that I don't have FULL babe status.....but after a couple hundred mile....wasen't lookin' too bad ;-)you look just fine to me.........

fivefour
06-23-2006, 12:35
do female moose have antlers ?

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 12:37
do female moose have antlers ?
lesbian mooses do.:cool:

TOW
06-23-2006, 12:37
I live in the south and I'm so terribly hurt by redneck jokes. Such hatred should not be tolerated. Let's boycott Jeff Foxworthy.:rolleyes:you know i think that jeff must have gotten alot of his ideas from you.......

TOW
06-23-2006, 12:40
[quote=Michele] I actually had a person who lived in NY tell me they thought I traveled by covered wagon and had to fight Indians everyday because I lived in Oklahoma....this was only 5 years ago!!

quote]being fomerly from the jayhawk state which is directly north of oklahoma, i, and booboo i'm sure, will decidedly agree that you guys still ride in covered wagons and fight indians.......and that's hands down the truth.......

fivefour
lesbian mooses do.:cool:

i wish i had antlers ... what a great place to dry wet clothes that would be.

Lone Wolf
If you played the banjo in your high school band... you might be a redneck.

Marta
06-23-2006, 12:42
i wish i had antlers ... what a great place to dry wet clothes that would be.

But it would be so hard to duck under blowdowns.

TOW
06-23-2006, 12:44
I won't disagree that one generation passes on their hate to the next but that doesn't have anything to do with someone on this forum making a joke about an ugly woman.

i'll let you know just in case you don't know that who lone wolf was a talking about was my "WOMAN!"

i can see right now that the lines are drawn and i will defend my honor!

Fofer
06-23-2006, 15:10
I've also seen many so called "rednecks" get a bad wrap simply because they were discriminated against out of stereotyping. Why do people from other parts of the country think all rednecks are dumb as rocks? Because of people like Jeff Foxworthy...a mainstream comedian whose messages make it into the minds of uneducated/unexposed people, and so they end up believing everything about his "jokes" are applicable to ALL rednecks.

Actually Jeff Foxworthy makes fun of his family and has stated that not all southerners or "rednecks" are dumb that they just can't keep the stupid ones off TV, which is no different from anywhere else in the country.

Michele get off your high horse and have some fun, jokes are just that jokes. Whether it is hate or not is all in who tells it and how. Heck I have a Korean friend that asked at a fire company training what jaundice was and without missing a beat anouther guy said, "what your race is!" Then all of a suddon was so embarrassed that he turned bright red and did nothing but appoligize. We're all friends but couldn't stop from laughing.

Wonder
06-23-2006, 17:46
OK...so as people who are willing to leave our jobs and family to be different and attack our dreams......freespirits, if you will.......we seem to be getting WAY too PC. I don't think that I have met one single person this year who would have a problem with any other person on the trail. (this excludes the Tarlin/Doyle fued, of course) Everyone seems to be very accepting of different lifestyles, backgrounds races, etc. Why are we suddenly going ultra-pc? I feel like I'm back teaching a sensitivity course at work.....jeez. Let's just hike!

LostInSpace
06-23-2006, 18:02

It's not the same thing. Ann Coulter suffers from a severe case of cranial-rectal insertion. Because of the lack of antlers, she can accomplish what a bull moose cannot. :D:D

K0OPG
06-23-2006, 18:13
Oh well, I am a redneck, however, a college educated redneck. I agree with part of what Michele says "uneducated/unexposed people". I guess that is the key to all of this PC crap. If people are uneducated/unexposed they will either believe everything you tell them or nothing. My grandfather went to his grave still believing the landing on the moon was done in a studio in hollywood. I kid you not.

Jokes are just that. Jokes! If you can't take them, then it makes others wonder if you are of the uneducated/unexposed group.

You know the tooth bruch was created in WV, don't ya? Of course, if it was created anywhere else, it would be called the teethbrush. How can you tell if the family is upper middle class? there are three cars on blocks in the yard. I'm almost there. I have two but they aren't on blocks yet. I'm not kidding.

have a nice day :) .

weary
06-23-2006, 19:08
....Jokes are just that. Jokes! If you can't take them, then it makes others wonder if you are of the uneducated/unexposed group.
You aint been listening. There are good natured jokes and mean spirited jokes. Jokes designed to enlighten, and jokes designed to perpetuate lies and myths.

Someone can be found to laugh, regardless of category

Weary

Blue Jay
06-23-2006, 19:09
Actually Jeff Foxworthy makes fun of his family and has stated that not all southerners or "rednecks" are dumb that they just can't keep the stupid ones off TV, which is no different from anywhere else in the country.\

You're missing a very important point here. Jeff Foxworthy is funny and he does not use the same second grade joke over and over and over. He writes new material. You can get away with being offensive if you are funny, if not you are just offensive.

Blue Jay
06-23-2006, 19:15
You know the tooth bruch was created in WV, don't ya? Of course, if it was created anywhere else, it would be called the teethbrush. How can you tell if the family is upper middle class? there are three cars on blocks in the yard. I'm almost there. I have two but they aren't on blocks yet. I'm not kidding.

Yet another example. These jokes were stale and stupid before you were born. I know what you're going to say, second graders, if you're so funny tell us something funny. The point is I'm not trying to be funny, you bozos are and it's not working. Knock Knock, who's there, BORING.

Tha Wookie
06-23-2006, 20:14
Not a lot of people know this but the entire National Scenic Trails System is "clothing optional".

It's in the bylaws.

Go spead this rumor, Godspeed!

Lone Wolf
06-23-2006, 20:32
Yet another example. These jokes were stale and stupid before you were born. I know what you're going to say, second graders, if you're so funny tell us something funny. The point is I'm not trying to be funny, you bozos are and it's not working. Knock Knock, who's there, BORING.
You need to get out more. You're a tortured, unhappy soul. Lighten up kid!:D

StarLyte
06-23-2006, 21:05
I have a buddy who claims he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Oh, s#!t, incoming!!!!!
"Non urinat in ventum! ;)"

....would you mind telling me what "Non urinat in ventum! ;)" means?
Marsha

grrickar
06-23-2006, 21:09
I did not see any (thankfully). :D

Skidsteer
06-23-2006, 21:10
"Non urinat in ventum! ;)"

....would you mind telling me what "Non urinat in ventum! ;)" means?
Marsha

A wise man doesn't piss into the wind.:)

TOW
06-23-2006, 21:15
<TABLE class=tborder id=post123077 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Blue Jay (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=440) http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_123077", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: 12-25-2002
View my Gallery (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=440) Posts: 2,017

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_123077><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
<HR style="COLOR: #339966" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I almost forgot. Is it more important to provide "Democracy" to Iraq or protect American Families. On them front page of the September 2 Issue of Investor's Business Daily (about as pro Bush as a paper can be): "FEMA even last year held a disaster exercise with this same scenario" Hurricanes hit us hard last year, we could have been ready. This is not even "Monday Morning Quarterbacking", this is like tearing the roof off your house and expecting it not to rain for YEARS. Again, is it more important to provide "Democracy" to Iraq or let babies die on roofs in areas we do not have the manpower to get to.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post123103 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Blue Jay (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=440) http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_123103", true); </SCRIPT>
View my Gallery (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=440) Posts: 2,017

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_123103><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
<HR style="COLOR: #339966" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SGT Rock
Who else has gone out and contributed. Get off you high horse (and keyboards) and do something besides just complain.

Actually I very much doubt there are very few people in this entire country, other than the few scum who believe this is God's punishment, who are not trying to contribute in some way. America is a great country, we pick monsters to lead us, but we may have learned a hard lesson this time.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post123104 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Blue Jay (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=440) http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_123104", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_123104><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
<HR style="COLOR: #339966" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Skeemer
What families?...99% of the familes headed the warnings way in advance; got out before it hit and are safe and warm. It's the welfare recipient with six kids from six different partners living in goverment subsidized housing that's sitting there waiting for someone to feed them, chothe them and give them shelter. New Orleans, I believe, was the 12th porrest city in the nation. These people had nothing before and will never have anything. They just have to wait for the help to arrive and it will arrive. They're angry and scared because for the first time in their lives no one is there to take care of them.

You are truly a poor excuse for a human being.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post133941 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Blue Jay (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=440) http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_133941", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_133941><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Skeemer
Dances With Mice...Anyway, Blue Jay what do you think?

I completely agree with all of them except #1 and #6, especially #5.

#1) You expect people without cars or money to pick up their children, and walk away from jobs (most of them were employed) and the few things they did have because the national weather service may or may not be crying Wolf as they have for decades. The national weather service is one step above reading tea leaves. It's easy for you rich corporate comic drones and since you have been programed to only be aware of your own class, there is as much chance for George to understand as there is for a dog to understand the bible. Even if you and George do not mind if all of the adults died (and clearly you don't). Don't you have even a scrap of sympathy for the children. I thought not.

#2) Global warming cannot "cause" a hurricane, no one has ever claimed it does. This statement shows complete and utter ignorance. The ice age comment makes it world class, ALMOST George Bush level of ignorance (which is saying a lot).

All of this is irrelevent to the original question. I believe we wanted to rescue Americans, even Bush is not as cold blooded as you and George. We just could not and cannot do it any more. We simply can no longer defend ourselves.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post134437 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Blue Jay (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=440) http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_134437", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_134437><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
Blue Jay, I think, in an attempt to reshape your image here on WhiteBlaze.net, you are trying to demonstrate to readers some compassion by making statements that are utterly rediculous.

would you please entertain us with your definition of "rich" or do you just despise anyone who has worked, saved and invested?

And speaking of "cold hearted", George Bush is more cold hearted than me.

Good Post
1# I do not feel any urge to "reshape" my image, whatever that may be. I could care less.

2# Rich, to me, is indirectly related to money. Rich means you have a good measure of financial control over your destiny. Rich means having time to do EXACTLY what you want, time is light years more valuable than money. For example, I once called Baltimore Jack rich, to which he took offense. Anyone who can hike the AT as often as he has, is one of the richest men in the world. How much he has in the bank or in stocks and bonds, is not in any way relevent.

3# I apologize for calling you more cold blooded than George Bush. That was clearly out of line. I doubt very much that you have murdered hundreds of thousands of people for money.

Blue Jay, I think your reputation preceeds you..................talk about hatred will ya??????

rickb
06-23-2006, 22:02
See that? Someone with a sense of humor

Wolf, on this one you have about as much sense of humor as Ozzie Guillen.

Less, actually.

Skyline
06-23-2006, 22:17
This ain't the Trail. This is the internet. Never confuse what is said here--sometimes by wannabe hikers--with the way people actually get along on the Trail.

Butch Cassidy
06-23-2006, 22:35
Its hard for me to believe the people writing all this garbage are part of my trail family that I love to hang out with. And I really can't I believe I read this entire thread?

plydem
06-23-2006, 23:00

Now you know.;)

I just checked and I guess you aren't a big enough geek (I googled itand watched the movie!). The quote is exactly what I said!

plydem
06-23-2006, 23:03
OK, now back to what this post was supposed to be all about. Since I didn't hike the other day, I certainly didn't see any naked hikers. I didn't see too many posts that actually talked about naked hikers people saw or if people went hiking in the nude themselves. Now, I am just too modest (and a bit on the overweight side) of a guy to be hiking in the nude. Who saw naked hikers and where were they?

Heater
06-23-2006, 23:29
Knock Knock, who's there, BORING.

BORING who?

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 07:43
So boring that your dumb azz keeps reading the thread.:D

Blue Jay
06-24-2006, 08:07
Blue Jay, I think your reputation preceeds you..................talk about hatred will ya??????

Thank you for spending all that time making my point. When I set out to offend someone, I do it openly. I do not throw rocks and then hide behind pseudo "humor".

Emsadida
06-24-2006, 08:08
You guys all seem to be forgetting something. Don’t you all know the Internet is serious business!?!?!<o:p></o:p>

TOW
06-24-2006, 08:13

Less, actually.hahahaha.........that's good...........

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 08:17

Less, actually.
Sorry Ricky. I'm not as sophisticated as you. I don't know who the ****** Ozzie Guillen is.:)

dreamhiker
06-24-2006, 08:22
Please more info on the NAKED hiker locations. LOL:D :banana
Lets see who can take a joke.

There was a boy from WV who went off to college and met a girl they wanted to get married but before they could he had to take her home to meet the folks. So on holiday break he took her home to meet his parents they fell in love with her his father only had one question has she slept with any of her family she replied heavens no I HAVE NOT. so the father replied the wedding is off if she is not good enough for her own family then she sure isn't good enough for ours.
lets see how long it takes for this to get taken off LOL:eek: :eek:

Rambler
06-24-2006, 08:22
Yup, Bear on the AT in Mass. With dregs, beard, and bronzed body, this character was born to hike naked. He was joined by a section hiker, Mellow, whom I did not see nude, but was hiking barefooted.

TOW
06-24-2006, 08:33
This ain't the Trail. This is the internet. Never confuse what is said here--sometimes by wannabe hikers--with the way people actually get along on the Trail.this is true, if anyone knows Lone Wolf like many of us do, you will know that he is simply FOS and a good natured individual who really does not care one way or another what walk of life you walk............this man has many friends form every walk of life you can imagine............does he like everyone he meets? no, he probably doesn't.....but he'll give you a fair shot, i can garuntee you that.....his sense of humor is hard core at times to say the least.....does it offend sometimes? undoubtedly it does and that is as well as my sense of humor and everyone else that gets on the internet and shoots their big trap off.....when i am offended, and sometimes i get very offended, because someone was trying to be funny, and i have calmed down a bit, i become aware that it was my choice to get offended in the first place...........when it comes to the gay issue, i know gay men who dislike gay women and gay women who dislike gay men and at any given moment they will take their best shot in a joke at downing each other..........everybody in this world ribs everybody at some time in their lives, listen to Imus In The Morning and take a load off of yourself.........

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 08:35
I listen to Howard Stern every morning.

domnokmis
06-24-2006, 08:39
I don't think that I have met one single person this year who would have a problem with any other person on the trail. (this excludes the Tarlin/Doyle fued, of course) Is it a feud? I thought it was more on the nature of a one-way attack, but that's because I haven't seen Doyle posting any anti-Tarlin messages. Maybe they were before I joined.

TOW
06-24-2006, 08:52
I listen to Howard Stern every morning.now i know where you get your sense of humor...........that's pretty bad stuff your listening to.............

MOWGLI
06-24-2006, 08:53
Is it a feud? .....

Why start this BS on this thread too? Let it go. For the love of god. Let it go.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-24-2006, 08:57
Domnokmis, I'm a relative newcomer myself. I'm told the feud is several decades old and is not all documented on the web. Having met both gentlemen, I must say they are both very knowledgeable, intelligent fellows who are quite outspoken, have very different views of what the true meaning of thru hiking is and of what responsibilities to give back freely are incurred by living a trail-centered life.<o></o>

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 09:00
Jack has been on the trail only 10 years. Warren 30. There is no "feud"

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-24-2006, 09:17
Thanks for the clarification - I was misled.

BTW, I must say that I appreciate each and every one of you for who you are - warts and all. It the rich diversity and hard edges that make the hiking community what it is. With so much diversity and so much passion for life and the trail, disagreements are bound to happen.

Michele, my life got a whole lot easier and more peaceful when I quit trying to change others to fit my ideas and started accepting people as they are. I whole-heartedly recommend this tactic based on my personal experience. YMMV.

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 09:18
You're a wise woman.

TOW
06-24-2006, 09:22
Thanks for the clarification - I was misled.

BTW, I must say that I appreciate each and every one of you for who you are - warts and all. It the rich diversity and hard edges that make the hiking community what it is. With so much diversity and so much passion for life and the trail, disagreements are bound to happen.

Michele, my life got a whole lot easier and more peaceful when I quit trying to change others to fit my ideas and started accepting people as they are. I whole-heartedly recommend this tactic based on my personal experience. YMMV.good stuff............

BigToe
06-24-2006, 09:48
I was hiking the NJ section around High Point on June 21 - saw about eight other hikers who were fully clothed. However, Posey Picker and Sandman, both of whom I met on June 18 said they would hike naked, and trail registers bare (ha) them out.

StarLyte
06-24-2006, 10:04
OH DREAMHIKER you're pushin it buddy......my daddy is from WV. NOW I'M offended ;)

Well I live in Cleveland Ohio and you sure don't want to see anything hiking nude HERE.

Therefore, I am requesting that CERTAIN hikers remove their clothing at the Billville Hiker Feed so that I can see what I've missed. :D :D :D

Skyline
06-24-2006, 10:26
I listen to Howard Stern every morning.

I didn't know they made Sirius Satellite Radios for bicycles. :-)

Gotta get me one.

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 10:30
I didn't know they made Sirius Satellite Radios for bicycles. :-)

Gotta get me one.
It's not on the bike silly. It's at home where I listen generally between 6-9 AM while typing stupid s**t on Whiteblaze.:D

Granola Mamma
06-24-2006, 11:18
Ok, now ya'all have me a bit worried and possibly disappointed. We are very conservative Christians and we've just begin "bit hiking" with our 4-soon-5 year-old son. I really don't want him exposed to naked women. Don't these folks have any consideration for those of us who prefer to keep our children innocent? As families, we have as much right to hike up there as anyone does. But there should be some level of descency. I don't want his little mind filled with images of naked women that he's going to be left to struggle with and perhaps end up with a struggle with pornograpy some day. We teach our children modesty and that God intends for us to keep our bodies pure for our spouses not to be flashed around for everyone to see and I don't relish the risk of having my son see a naked woman OR man for that matter. Doesn't anyone DO anything about this?

SGT Rock
06-24-2006, 11:25
Stay out of shelters and maybe avoid that one day a year when folks hike like that. Otherwise I see more UFOs than I have ever seen anyone else naked on the trail.

But then again, depending on how you approach it, you could also use the chance encounter (if by chance you ever were to have one) to explain to your kids about how there are other people in the world that won't follow your ideas of mutual consideration. I doubt they will develop an interest in pornography because they see one of the hikers I know naked.

Smile
06-24-2006, 12:50
You ought to stay out of this particular conversation.

I think not.

I don't even know who you are - chill out and save your orders for yourself.

TOW
06-24-2006, 12:52
I doubt they will develop an interest in pornography because they see one of the hikers I know naked.it'll probably terrify satan right out of them............

TOW
06-24-2006, 12:54
I think not.

I don't even know who you are - chill out and save your orders for yourself.you tell 'em smile, anyone messes with you, they mess with me......i'll never forget how you lifted my day when you called me while i was in the hospital..........

Smile
06-24-2006, 14:17
Hey, I am so happy to hear that you are doing better. PM me if there is anything I can do for you brother ;-)

As for naked hikers - saw none this year! Last year got to see a group of 5 or 6 naked day hikers in WV just nobo out of harpers - a hot day indeed!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-24-2006, 14:38
... we've just begin "bit hiking" with our 4-soon-5 year-old son. I really don't want him exposed to naked women. As SgtRock says - don't hike with your son on hike naked day. I seriously doubt anyone will expose your youngster to nudity on the trail on purpose. Accidents like a child running behind the shelter while someone is changing clothes could happen. I remember when Oblivious (age 10) (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=8518&) thru-hiked with his family in 2005. Everyone at trail days seemed to be going out of their way not to expose him to adult conversations and activities.

Skyline
06-24-2006, 15:36
It's not on the bike silly. It's at home where I listen generally between 6-9 AM while typing stupid s**t on Whiteblaze.:D

OK well I'm glad you went with Sirius instead of XM. Much better content, with or without Howard.

Skyline
06-24-2006, 15:41
Ok, now ya'all have me a bit worried and possibly disappointed. We are very conservative Christians and we've just begin "bit hiking" with our 4-soon-5 year-old son. I really don't want him exposed to naked women. Don't these folks have any consideration for those of us who prefer to keep our children innocent? As families, we have as much right to hike up there as anyone does. But there should be some level of descency. I don't want his little mind filled with images of naked women that he's going to be left to struggle with and perhaps end up with a struggle with pornograpy some day. We teach our children modesty and that God intends for us to keep our bodies pure for our spouses not to be flashed around for everyone to see and I don't relish the risk of having my son see a naked woman OR man for that matter. Doesn't anyone DO anything about this?

If they get a glimpse of some of the cavemen (and cavewomen) I've seen nekkid on June 21 certain years, that might just turn 'em off porn forever.

Since you are apparently one of those who has a need to speak for God, let me get this right: God intended for us to be clothed? Which Commandment is that?

dreamhiker
06-24-2006, 15:56
Since you are apparently one of those who has a need to speak for God, let me get this right: God intended for us to be clothed? Which Commandment is that?

Good point I cant find that one!!!!:-?

Skidsteer
06-24-2006, 16:14

It's not a commandment. Genesis 3:6, 10-11

Accusing Granola Mamma of needing to speak for God is a bit harsh, don't you think? Seems like her primary reason for posting was out of concern for her child and nothing more. She also didn't seem to realize that this was a one-day-a-year deal. Now she does. HYOH.

Granola Mamma
06-24-2006, 16:55
Skidsteer, thank you. That was truly my position, the interest of keeping my son's mind pure and innocent. To the other 2 individuals, as for what "commandment" it is, let's be sensible. But there is plenty in the Bible about being modest, that I can guarantee you. Also,Skisteer, thank you for your perception that I didn't know this was a special "day" thing. Didn't get that. Thank you.

Alligator
06-24-2006, 17:36
I think not.

I don't even know who you are - chill out and save your orders for yourself.Ya okay, nice semi-bluff. I found your statement strange given some of your past comments. Some of your older ones actually. BTW, it wasn't an order, it was a suggestion.

Alligator
06-24-2006, 17:41
Is it a feud? I thought it was more on the nature of a one-way attack, but that's because I haven't seen Doyle posting any anti-Tarlin messages. Maybe they were before I joined.Hey Frosty, get a new sock puppet this one's dead.
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?p=153905#post153905
Or better yet, just post as yourself.

Fofer
06-24-2006, 20:05
To the other 2 individuals, as for what "commandment" it is, let's be sensible. But there is plenty in the Bible about being modest, that I can guarantee you.

If God intended us to be modest he would have made us that way. Instead he made Adam and Eve naked, and they were not ashamed until they defied god and ate the forbidden fruit. Acourding to this God has no problem with nudity, in fact he didn't want us to be ashamed of it. Get over your self and learn to be tolerant of other people, If you don't want to go out nude don't, if you don't want your son to look at porn talk to him about it when he gets older. Don't tell people that they shouldn't do something because God says so, and you disapprove.

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 20:39
Skidsteer, thank you. That was truly my position, the interest of keeping my son's mind pure and innocent. To the other 2 individuals, as for what "commandment" it is, let's be sensible. But there is plenty in the Bible about being modest, that I can guarantee you. Also,Skisteer, thank you for your perception that I didn't know this was a special "day" thing. Didn't get that. Thank you.
One day a woman will ask your son; "What do men really want in life?" "Give me a beer and show me something naked." He'll say. Hell yeah!:D

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:44
Hey, I am so happy to hear that you are doing better. PM me if there is anything I can do for you brother ;-)

As for naked hikers - saw none this year! Last year got to see a group of 5 or 6 naked day hikers in WV just nobo out of harpers - a hot day indeed!
i really appreciate that..............

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:47
As SgtRock says - don't hike with your son on hike naked day. I seriously doubt anyone will expose your youngster to nudity on the trail on purpose. Accidents like a child running behind the shelter while someone is changing clothes could happen. I remember when Oblivious (age 10) (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=8518&) thru-hiked with his family in 2005. Everyone at trail days seemed to be going out of their way not to expose him to adult conversations and activities.
besides there is more junk on television at home or even the radio that craps up a kids thinking these days, to see a naked hiker probably wouldn't phase any of our youth today............

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:47
If they get a glimpse of some of the cavemen (and cavewomen) I've seen nekkid on June 21 certain years, that might just turn 'em off porn forever.

Since you are apparently one of those who has a need to speak for God, let me get this right: God intended for us to be clothed? Which Commandment is that?excellent point!!!!

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:48
It's not a commandment. Genesis 3:6, 10-11

Accusing Granola Mamma of needing to speak for God is a bit harsh, don't you think? Seems like her primary reason for posting was out of concern for her child and nothing more. She also didn't seem to realize that this was a one-day-a-year deal. Now she does. HYOH.excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:50
Skidsteer, thank you. That was truly my position, the interest of keeping my son's mind pure and innocent. To the other 2 individuals, as for what "commandment" it is, let's be sensible. But there is plenty in the Bible about being modest, that I can guarantee you. Also,Skisteer, thank you for your perception that I didn't know this was a special "day" thing. Didn't get that. Thank you.you just keep coming here and seeking answers about the trail, sister............

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:51
If God intended us to be modest he would have made us that way. Instead he made Adam and Eve naked, and they were not ashamed until they defied god and ate the forbidden fruit. Acourding to this God has no problem with nudity, in fact he didn't want us to be ashamed of it. Get over your self and learn to be tolerant of other people, If you don't want to go out nude don't, if you don't want your son to look at porn talk to him about it when he gets older. Don't tell people that they shouldn't do something because God says so, and you disapprove.you need to go take a hike pal and get over yourself..............

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 20:53
NAKED CHICKS! SHOW ME! WHERE'S THE BEER!:eek: :D :banana

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-24-2006, 20:54
One day a woman will ask your son; "What do men really want in life?" "Give me a beer and show me something naked." He'll say. Hell yeah!:DAnd then he'll see me hiking naked and say "not that, not that"

TOW
06-24-2006, 20:56
And then he'll see me hiking naked and say "not that, not that"honey, your a babe and you know it............

Catsgoing
06-24-2006, 21:14
Seems when you posted you saw naked hikers all the men saw in their minds are naked women!!!! LOL

I see naked couples........... :eek:

Smile
06-24-2006, 21:14
a okay, nice semi-bluff. I found your statement strange given some of your past comments. Some of your older ones actually. BTW, it wasn't an order, it was a suggestion.

Uh, I have no clue you are, but you sure are acting creepy! Your suggestions are not welcome whoever you are :-) leave me alone, I have never spoken to you before and am clueless why you have started to be rude to me. Go away! Are you a stalker or something?

This is such a great board! So many cool people I met at SoRuck and on trail this year! I have heard rumors there are trouble makers on here, and thanks for the PM's from the guys who suggested I use the Block/ignore button - didn't know I had that option!

Sgt. Rock - would like to hear more about those UFOs!

Hey, does anybody know how the young man that was renamed PussGut or PussBelly from last year on 6/21 when he put that poison oak under his hip belt to cover up in case he met any famililes/young-uns on trail?

I was sectioning with Rubberbandman for a month, and he was moving on through pretty quickly toward MD when we met him.I think it was after a visit to the ER, he had quite a steak-looking plump sore on his belly.

Heater
06-24-2006, 21:31
Uh, I have no clue you are, but you sure are acting creepy! Your suggestions are not welcome whoever you are :-) leave me alone, I have never spoken to you before and am clueless why you have started to be rude to me. Go away! Are you a stalker or something?

Ouch!

[quote]
Hey, does anybody know how the young man that was renamed PussGut or PussBelly from last year on 6/21 when he put that poison oak under his hip belt to cover up in case he met any famililes/young-uns on trail?
[quote]

I think he is offering a ride from NY to Katahdin in another thread. Something like "Anyone need a ride to Katahdin"?

If it is the same person he is a WB member and you can PM him.

(PS... Alligator is really all that bad, but he still is a reptile) :)

Smile
06-24-2006, 21:41
for the update Austexs! I will try to PM him ;-)

Austin....one of my favorite cities in TX!

Alligator
06-24-2006, 21:51
Commandment #9 comes to mind.

rickb
06-24-2006, 21:51
As for creepy, consider that a couple women were shot on the AT in PA as a result of thier lifestyle, and another couple in VA most probably were murdered as a result.

Can't get much more creepy than that.

Small wonder some take exception to Wolf's humor and language, and others take exception to a statement like "don't tollerate tollerance".

A greater wonder is why so many just fluff this off-- given the sad history along our Trail.

I very much doubt there is any real hate behind anything that was posted in this thread, but sure seems to be no lack of stupidity.

Lone Wolf
06-24-2006, 23:05
Sure Ricky. You're the expert.:rolleyes:

Skyline
06-24-2006, 23:07
It was 10 years ago this month that the mutilated bodies of lesbians Julie Williams and Lollie Winans were found at their campsite about 3/4 mile off the AT near Skyland Lodge in SNP. And they weren't the first to die on or near the AT. Creepy as that is, it's a rare occurence in the backcountry. It's much more common out in the "real world" where gay people are physically and verbally attacked routinely. Some are maimed for life, some die.

1998-2002:

http://www.hrc.org/Template.cfm?Section=Hate_Crimes1&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=27103

It's only gotten worse since '02. The rhetoric of moralists and politicians who demagogue the issue of gay equality contribute to a climate of intolerance that encourages and empowers those who commit such acts.

Smile
06-24-2006, 23:14
As for creepy, consider that a couple women were shot on the AT in PA as a result of thier lifestyle, and another couple in VA most probably were murdered as a result.

Thanks Rick, I see your point.

I wasn't meaning to be rude, was given a t-shirt with this on it a while back, kind of an oxymoron kind of thing - I guess that some folks might not think it's so funny.

I am just thankful for the IGNORE button ;-)

Alligator
06-24-2006, 23:34
Any time you want to know where the holes are, you can PM me. Hypothetically speaking, doesn't an admin KNOW where the ignore button is? LOL.

attroll
06-24-2006, 23:56
Hypothetically speaking, doesn't an admin KNOW where the ignore button is? LOL.
You lost me on this comment Gator?

Alligator
06-25-2006, 00:32
You lost me on this comment Gator?Not directed to WB admin.

But, since you asked, I was just thinking that most any admin that joined some other site would know to look for the ignore button.

TOW
06-25-2006, 08:34
gator, you are out there to say the least..................

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-25-2006, 11:06
But, since you asked, I was just thinking that most any admin that joined some other site would know to look for the ignore button.Unfortunately, you can't ignore admins on any vbulletin site - the software is written that way. While we don't need to be able to do that here, I've seen a few sites where being able to do that would have been a blessing.

tiamalle
06-26-2006, 12:19
NAKED CHICKS! SHOW ME! WHERE'S THE BEER!:eek: :D :bananawas chicks who took you to Dot's for your first beer there?

Ender
06-26-2006, 13:48
I just checked and I guess you aren't a big enough geek (I googled itand watched the movie!). The quote is exactly what I said!

Holy cow! You're totally correct. I have been outgeeked! :eek:

Don't know what the heck I was thinking. I must go and watch the movie three times as pennance. :D

Alligator
06-26-2006, 14:10
I’d like to clear something up. It seems I may have mixed Smile up with some other hiker that I know. This other hiker had a hot temper, and posted a doozy of a bigoted statement once. In my immense confusion, I found Smile’s “tolerate tolerance” statement a bit hypocritical, to say the least. But Smile tells me I am mistaken, so I am going to take a leap of faith and accept her word for it. You go Smile! Challenge bigotry in all its forms! Gay bashing, Muslim hate speech, whatever.

You see, that other hiker initiated several peaceful conversations with me. [Just small talk. For the record, no interest on my part for the PM’s]. When I noticed an unusual similarity (common name) between her and Smile, I thought maybe she forgot her login or something. Obviously, when I made one or two comments that suggested familiarity, Smile was confused. I tried to clear this up through PM. Unfortunately, rather than squaring this away through the first PM, the discussion ended.

Come to think of it, it’s kind of crazy to think that that other hiker would want to come back. A lot of people thought she was a loose canon. Anyway, I should have known Smile wasn’t that other hiker by the way I was accused of being creepy. That other hiker was also pretty interested in other people’s backgrounds, once even grilling one of our gun carrying members incessantly. On further reflection, I knew Smile must be only Smile, because to accuse me like that would have been hypocritical to say the least. In fact, one might consider the whole retort false witness, and I know a good Christian like Smile would never lie, especially to her new friends.

Now I know Smile has me on ignore, so I’m hoping that one of her friends her on WB might point to this most sincere and deep apology. It will be my last attempt to settle this blatant inaccuracy on my part.

TOW
06-26-2006, 16:59
alligator, one cannot ask for more of an apology than what you just mustered, she may just come back around...........