PDA

View Full Version : oh Where oh Where is Lion King?

Hana_Hanger
06-27-2006, 01:56
I have been following his journey on the PCT and the last time he posted was way back on June 12 around the Mojave desert.

Anyone know how he is doing?

Nightwalker
06-27-2006, 12:11
I have been following his journey on the PCT and the last time he posted was way back on June 12 around the Mojave desert.

Anyone know how he is doing?
Internet access is harder to come by on the PCT. He'll show up. :)

mweinstone
06-27-2006, 17:06
me and lion king go way back and i taught him how to read a map and commpass, so i feel confident.i was with him in erwin when he left and i know he was prepared cause he whent over his maps with me at miss janets.

mweinstone
06-27-2006, 17:09
but not that far.

Hana_Hanger
06-28-2006, 08:35
Thanks I figured we should of heard from him by Kenndey Meadows.

I am sure he will be posting soon as well.
Just thought someone may be talking with him on a regular bases.:)

Footslogger
06-28-2006, 09:09
[quote=Hana_Hanger]Thanks I figured we should of heard from him by Kenndey Meadows.
===================================
He may be hiking a bit slower because of the filming he is doing. But I do agree with you that given his departure date he should be in Kennedy Meadows by now. I know of 3 other hikers who left on the same day and have already messaged me from that location.

'Slogger

Lone Wolf
06-28-2006, 09:11
He's off blue/yellow blazing somewhere.:cool:

Lion King
06-28-2006, 16:14
Thanks for the love.
In Lone Pine right now.
It is hard to update Journals out here, Im going to do what I can today.

My dear L. Wolf, Blue blazing I did a couple of times, once a great idea, the other time, a very very bad idea. Yellow blazing from Pines to Palms to Idyllwild for weather when I choose to not carry a tent. I did walk the Aqua-DUCK instead of hiking the Tehacipis cuz they sucked, as did the 112 degree temps and no water.

Mount Whitney is still coverd in snow, and it snowed last night at Trail Pass where I was....man...Sierras...so much better then a friggin desert.

mweinstone
07-01-2006, 07:06
hes good to go.being in my humble opinion the single best filmaker of the trails.and an ox. and he eats pizza when offered. yep,....hes one of the realys.you go king.and i forgive you for owning my dream compass i allways wanted as a kid but couldnt afford.your a frickin lion man! and im not liein.

Hana_Hanger
07-01-2006, 09:54
:) Nice to hear from you Lion King
Not that I was trying to imply you are hiking too slooow...far be it. I know how bad that area you were in can be. NO water is right and hot!!!!
Now it is snow~ snow~ snow....looking forward to your journey.
Wishing you the best...as they say:
Fake it till ya make it!!