PDA

View Full Version : hiker vs mouse

mweinstone
06-29-2006, 21:00
why dont hikers kill mice ? disposal concerns? man id love to bait the crap out of every shelter . id love to sit in one shelter a bunch of nights trapping them and chuckin them into a fire till the last one was dead. at least on that mountain. then id move on to the next. and the next.....id collect their whiskers till i had enough to stuff a small pillow id lay my head on each night ,...and plan the days killing!

Skidsteer
06-29-2006, 21:04
id collect their whiskers till i had enough to stuff a small pillow id lay my head on each night

Mouse down? How does it stack up to synthetic?

fiddlehead
06-29-2006, 22:25
I used to carry 2 mouse traps which were almost always good for 2 mice caught every night. But i got hell for it more than once by folks who thought they were cute. I've learned to just sleep away from shelters and stealth camp. I don't have a mouse problem that way and nobody gets pissed off.

ed bell
06-29-2006, 22:41
I've learned to just sleep away from shelters and stealth camp. I don't have a mouse problem that way and nobody gets pissed off.
Yet another hiker who has come to his senses an avoids those damn shelters. They still rock when its raining.:D

StarLyte
06-29-2006, 23:07
why dont hikers kill mice ? disposal concerns? man id love to bait the crap out of every shelter . id love to sit in one shelter a bunch of nights trapping them and chuckin them into a fire till the last one was dead. at least on that mountain. then id move on to the next. and the next.....id collect their whiskers till i had enough to stuff a small pillow id lay my head on each night ,...and plan the days killing!

:eek: :eek:

GEEZUS

All you have to do is lie in the MIDDLE of the floor, the mice tend to run around the edges of the room.

But then......you're hikers......you would know this

Lone Wolf
06-29-2006, 23:10
Men like to kill s**t Marsha. Real hikers don't stay in shelters. Just pansies afraid of mice.:D

bfitz
06-30-2006, 03:25
More fun to fill a squirt gun full of glow-stick juice and shoot 'em with it. Then you can watch em run around the shelter all nite and laugh as they keep sliding down your food bag and stuff in the dark.

Blue Jay
06-30-2006, 07:21
id collect their whiskers till i had enough to stuff a small pillow id lay my head on each night ,...and plan the days killing!

You're sick, get help.

waskelton4
06-30-2006, 11:52
More fun to fill a squirt gun full of glow-stick juice and shoot 'em with it. Then you can watch em run around the shelter all nite and laugh as they keep sliding down your food bag and stuff in the dark.

:-? ponders the availablility of ultralight water guns and glowsticks.....

bfitz
06-30-2006, 17:44
:-? ponders the availablility of ultralight water guns and glowsticks.....
There all pretty ultralight already...

Mouse
06-30-2006, 20:25

{Mouse inches away nervously:eek: }