PDA

View Full Version : 10% off EVERYTHING 1 week only

fishinfred
06-30-2006, 16:46
ATTENTION WHITEBLAZERS this is just for you :sun ! I'll be closing shop next week and heading for the trail ....FINALLY! For this next week (now till next sunday) EVERYTHING WILL BE 10% off the listed price and even more for multiple item buyers so check out the Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Hiker-Stuff-by-Fishinfred (http://stores.ebay.com/Hiker-Stuff-by-Fishinfred)

OR the AT HIKER PAGE at http://fishinfreds.com

and eithor buy it off EBAY or email me direct [email protected] and lets make some deals!
ALSO 10 % off any CUSTOM MADE Stickers too so if you have one you want that I don't have already made send me your idea or artwork and I'll make ANYTHING you want and knock 10% off too.
Looks like we may miss the FEED :confused: in Pa. But I will definetly be at the Gathering this fall !

'Lil Minnow" :) My Grandson (8yrs old) and I will hopefully be in the Harpers Ferry area early NEXT week Hiking a few sections SOBO & Yeller blazin on the way back to Florida to take him back home .It will be his first time on the Trail .He is as "psyched" about it as I always am . We've been walkin 4 miles every night these past couple weeks getting him (and my Achilles) ready and we're both feelin good!

So get your "Stickers" and "STUFF" this week and save while supporting our adventure .
:banana
Sure its cheaper for me to send him home on a plane with the price of gas but wheres the adventure in that?
PEACE AND THANKS!
Fishinfred

TJ aka Teej
06-30-2006, 17:21
'Lil Minnow" :) My Grandson (8yrs old) and I will hopefully be in the Harpers Ferry area early NEXT week Hiking a few sections SOBO & Yeller blazin on the way back to Florida to take him back home.

It doesn't get any better than that, FF!! Have a great time :D

fishinfred
06-30-2006, 20:36
It doesn't get any better than that, FF!! Have a great time :D

Your right Teej! I am really looking forward to it too! "Lil Minnow" has been checkin out 4 years worth of my pictures and pretty much has picked the spots ....ATC Headquarters,SNP,Greyson Highlands and ponies... and Miss Janet :) ,pretty smart boy for 8 ....we'll see what he can handle in the woods ,he already knows Im not carrying him up no mts...lol
Thanks for the well wishes and will see ya at the Gathering .
Peace!
FF

fishinfred
07-01-2006, 14:20
Hey I just put MORE stuff on the EBAY STORE and dropped the price on the CLOCKS $10
Don't forget the Trail Maintenance Stickers 1/2 the money from these goes to the ATC!
Workin on a WB Pendant offer for you guys too and for WB.net .I'll try and have it up by tonight .I'll probably post it on this thread so check back later.
Have a safe weekend all!
Peace and Thanks!
FF

peanuts
07-01-2006, 20:27
Do you take money orders? If so where do i mail it???

fishinfred
07-01-2006, 22:00
Do you take money orders? If so where do i mail it???

Sure do ! Money orders ,personal checks,Paypal,credit cards and Peanuts, candy bars, pizza, massages,smiles .:)

Just email me at the link above or pm me here on WB with what you want and I'll send ya the total info.
Thanks & have a safe ,fun weekend!:banana
Fishinfred

Mother Nature
07-02-2006, 07:17
Have a blast with little Minnow!

I have received many comments about the great AT hiking stickers on my car... especially my newest one...Maintainer. If folks don't have them they need them! First class and super neat!

See you at the Gathering!

Mother Nature

fishinfred
07-02-2006, 13:47
Thanks Mother Nature ! You and Smokestack are SPECIAL ANGELS in my book ! Thanks for all the Maintenance and Magic YOU DO !

Speakin of Magic ...:-?
Here's a Holiday Treat for everyone here at WB who stumbles upon this thread and the folks here who do all the work to keep this site going for our enjoyment when we cant be hiking.
WB PENDANTS only $5 +.50 shipping with $2 of the purchase going to WHITEBLAZE.NET for the FEED or what need be .Each one is INDIVIDUALLY hand made with Blazes carved right in the wood and hand painted and sealed in clear ! MADE TO LAST! These are cut from Salvaged / Recycled Redwood Beams that were on the way to a tubgrinder and becoming dust !
Lucky wood it is ....some pieces are hiking up the Trail as I type on home made (TRAIL MADE) necklaces ,Magic mt Jewelry (another story itself) or just hangin off (probably beat up ) packs by now Lucky wood !!!
This is just until next sunday (I'll be closin shop ) . 1 week only!

Your choice 3/4" dia to 1 1/2" with a few teardrops too...
This deal only good here and now by emailing me here at WB .

HAPPY 4th EVERYONE !:banana

Heres a link to a pic of 4 different WB PENDANTS to choose from .
http://fredor111.tripod.com/521d05c0.jpg

Just email me if you want 1 ...
PEACE & BE SAFE OUT THERE !
Fishinfred