PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th EVERYONE!! Support the Trail and WhiteBlaze here

fishinfred
07-04-2006, 10:36
Happy 4th everyone! I hope you all have a fun safe holiday!

I have 2 OFFERS going right now one is for Trail Maintenance and one is for WhiteBlaze.net , both have been posted in other threads but I thought I'd put them together here for you THIS IS THE LAST WEEK for both.
NOW 8 different WINDOW/BUMPERSTICKERS for Trail Maintenance here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320003525571&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

WHITEBLAZE PENDANTS HOLIDAY SPECIAL FOR YOU WHITEBLAZERS and the folks here @ WHITEBLAZE.NET
$5.50(includes shipping) for your choice of a Pendant $2 goes to WB for the feed or whatever need be ...
http://fredor111.tripod.com/521d05c0.jpg

This offer is only available to you here and now so dont put it off any longer .....

BOTH OFFERS END SUNDAY .

Just email me on the Pendants and if you have any questions ALSO if you have a moment please check out the NOW 8 different Stickers (for Trail Maint.) some of these will be discontinued and the best ones used this fall .I'd love to know which ones you like best .

Have a GREAT SAFE HOLIDAY!:banana
Thanks again !

PEACE!
Fishinfred

Big Dawg
07-04-2006, 10:54
Back at cha, Fred!! :D

SGT Rock
07-04-2006, 12:34
Thanks for everything Fred.

The spirit is alive here in Iraq. I just got done cooking steak, sausage, ribs, and other assorted goodies for 250+ Americans and Iraqis. What a great feed! Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Iraqis all having a great time together in the celebration of freedom.

And to that one idiot SamSam (SpamSpam), sorry how that must really piss you off. :p

Jack Tarlin
07-04-2006, 12:39
Happy July 4th, Rock, to you and all your people.

We'll be thinking of you in Duncannon this weekend; the next time we're there, sometime after Christmas, we'll expect you there in person!!

Big Dawg
07-04-2006, 12:40
The spirit is alive here in Iraq. I just got done cooking steak, sausage, ribs, and other assorted goodies for 250+ Americans and Iraqis. What a great feed! Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Iraqis all having a great time together in the celebration of freedom.

:p

Great to hear, Rock!!

SGT Rock
07-04-2006, 12:52
Happy July 4th, Rock, to you and all your people.

We'll be thinking of you in Duncannon this weekend; the next time we're there, sometime after Christmas, we'll expect you there in person!!

Jack, I'll be home for good in March. After that I plan to be all over the trail if I can help it. I hope to see you that spring somewhere - maybe Ms Janet's.

And thru-hike 2008 God Willing (InshAlla).

Keep the campfires burning for me y'all!

Just Jeff
07-04-2006, 16:29
No AF guys where you are, Rock?

I just got back from a parade. It's California, so there were several peace activist groups in the parade. Most were pretty respectful, but I saw a few signs that kinda irritated me...trying to use it as a platform for political views. But I guess patriotism itself is a political view, and we're celebrating freedom so I'm happy they choose to use their freedom of speech.

Happy 4th, everyone!

bfitz
07-04-2006, 16:55
It feels good to be proud, and be free....

Thanks, Rock. Guys like you are the reason why.

Happy 4th, everyone! Careful with those M80s...:sun

SGT Rock
07-05-2006, 11:54
No AF guys where you are, Rock?

I just got back from a parade. It's California, so there were several peace activist groups in the parade. Most were pretty respectful, but I saw a few signs that kinda irritated me...trying to use it as a platform for political views. But I guess patriotism itself is a political view, and we're celebrating freedom so I'm happy they choose to use their freedom of speech.

Happy 4th, everyone!

Actually there are no AF on this little FOB. We are probably about 100 or so Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines surrounded in an Iraqi base by a few thousand Iraqis.

fishinfred
07-05-2006, 12:26
Glad you All had a good one ! Be safe over there Rock ,you and ALL ,thanks from all of us here at home safe & sound ! Hope it keeps getting better .... See you in the spring .Get some more of those Titanium stand stoves going ! Alot of folks asked about them .
:banana
PEACE & THANKS!
Fishinfred